Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:20:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: KYC to airdrops is it good?  (Read 2891 times)
baigreen

Activity: 625
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:52:53 PM

Grin  We will collect passports "AirKYC". I do not think it's a good idea. I generally have a non-motivating attitude to this procedure. It is not known where our data can go.
Malamok101

Activity: 868

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:57:36 AM

Airdrop is for free coins only but i think KYC will not required for it so many participants participating Airdrops then they need kyc thats a lot things of work.

pokxon

Activity: 490
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 09:03:12 AM

I do not think KYC for Airdrop is good. Because the number of participants in Airdrop is a lot, they will spend a lot of time censoring. Besides, the rewards for Airdrop are very low, so it's not necessary.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Guider.travel  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GhostWithin

Activity: 644
Merit: 145

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:17:17 AM

I do not think KYC for Airdrop is good. Because the number of participants in Airdrop is a lot, they will spend a lot of time censoring. Besides, the rewards for Airdrop are very low, so it's not necessary.

And no one will check the documents. They will simply buy a huge amount of documents candy wrappers for their tokens.
By the way, they may not even pay
heninur

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 12:29:58 PM

I do not support KYC for airdrop, because the prizes obtained are also no bigger than other jobs.
Until now I have not found Airdrop that has to use KYC, hopefully this doesn't happen.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Garrixx

Activity: 182

ONe Social Network

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 12:45:39 PM

I am not a supporter of verifying the identity of these guys, so I think that one should not expect anything good from this. I personally do not participate in these suspicious schemes

ONe Social Network  Bringing it all Together!   [   ONe   ]
PRESALE  »  12 June   |   https://www.onesocialnetwork.io
Perkovic

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 12:52:31 PM

I believe that this is a mandatory procedure that every participant in a bounty campaign and every investor must go through because in this way we will be able to avoid money laundering

inMIN.it TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY██
ICO Pre-Sale : October, 2018 ██
No Pain No blood

Activity: 658
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 12:55:00 PM

airdrops need kyc? come on don't discuss something useless like this.

from the start Airdrop wasn't worth it for what it was. if the airdrop is worth the dollar dollar maybe yes. but in reality it wasn't, the tokens obtained from airdrop were worthless.
Sab11

Activity: 524

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:02:30 PM

I don't think KYC for airdrops offered is fair for those who joined. Some ICO with airdropping is not also fine to get KYC for tokens worth almost nothing or a burger meal is not really fine. I observed it in some ICOs with airdrops that even with giveaways like that so small needs KYC? Don't fall for it guys, not worth it.
they do KYC because there are many multiple accounts joining in many airdrops as they said, for me i dont care if they have airdrop and kyc because airdrop is just wasting your time better to do bounties better than airdrop.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:07:04 PM

I don't think KYC for airdrops offered is fair for those who joined. Some ICO with airdropping is not also fine to get KYC for tokens worth almost nothing or a burger meal is not really fine. I observed it in some ICOs with airdrops that even with giveaways like that so small needs KYC? Don't fall for it guys, not worth it.
they do KYC because there are many multiple accounts joining in many airdrops as they said, for me i dont care if they have airdrop and kyc because airdrop is just wasting your time better to do bounties better than airdrop.

But sometimes airdrops gives us huge easy money, we just need to be lucky to chose the right and legit airdrops. Sometimes I do kyc and most of the time I am worried they will just sell my documents.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:11:51 PM

But sometimes airdrops gives us huge easy money, we just need to be lucky to chose the right and legit airdrops. Sometimes I do kyc and most of the time I am worried they will just sell my documents.

Give an example of airdrop who brought you money in 2018, I do not remember any good project among airdrop, from those that brought money. Last year, the situation was very different.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:13:34 PM

airdrop and bounty in my opinion is not feasible if you use KYC, let alone airdrop which is only a useless given token, it really makes no sense at all if you use KYC. Our data is important not to get them easily using only the lure of a garbage project.
moneyangel

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:32:46 PM

You have no choice than ignore such airdrop, I believe that any airdrop asking for kyc is a scam project. The least thing you should believe about any project is airdrop, before you know it they're no where to be found if you past details like email An so on now they have not to talk of kyc
Definitely we should ignore those airdrop that will require to undergo KYC as this is not worth the value of our personal identity. Our personal data is not secure with them. I'm totally against this KYC unless we are going to invest in ICO.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
HoryouToken

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:57:49 PM

Why do you think so, guys?
Know your customer is the process of a business verifying the identity of its clients and assessing potential risks of illegal intentions for the business relationship.
It helps to know who are you. If you ar ok and you have nothing to hide, why can`t you pass KYC? It takes only a few minutes...
Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:15:24 PM

It's really not worth it but still, people like newbies are falling for it, imagine exchanging your personal info for just pennies worth of token, these devs are the one who is going to make a profit when they sold your info in the black market and you will regret it later.
zedaq

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:23:44 PM

I will immediately say that I have a very negative attitude towards the KYC process because I do not understand where and to whom I send my personal data, I clearly say in my passport that I should not give my personal data that I have.
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:25:21 PM

Give an example of airdrop who brought you money in 2018, I do not remember any good project among airdrop, from those that brought money. Last year, the situation was very different.
What about ONT? It has been giving 2k tokens for everyone who has already participated in the airdrop campaign this time it's worth 4k dollars. Remember when you have been selling your ONT from airdrops and i guess you can get more than 10k. Is there another question?
mainthread

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:30:34 PM

I very rarely submit my documents to projects that are carried out by ISO. I do not like it very much, but this is not the point. The fact is that many projects that work in the legal field are forced to do this. There are such requirements. And it does not matter it is airdrop or bounty.
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:39:23 PM

I don't think its worth it. Doing KYC for airdrops just to get a coin with low value is not really worth the risk. KYC will get all your personal info and they can use it for doing bad things if they want to. Identity theft can also be an issue with KYC since we don't know where they can use our details. Also, the airdrop campaigns doesn't guarantee that the token will be listed, so for me its a total waste of time.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Jateng

Activity: 1304
Merit: 148

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:45:25 PM

I do avoid airdrop especially those that are having KYC. The amount that I am going to receive in exchange to my personal information is not worth it. It is too small and I am just putting myself in danger. They may only want something in us so yes we have to avoid it. I also avoid some signature campaigns that needed KYC to receive the payment.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: