Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 06:00:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] LIBERTALIA 🔥New level of discovering the World🔥  (Read 29402 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
IavanHer3

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:33:33 PM

I would like to note that I really like these games on the blockchain. Usually, such global and well thought-out from the economic side of the game, get great support from the investor, I hope that this project is no exception.

Liber Coin will help altcoins to create a new round of movement, due to the emergence of new sellers who want to exchange the quest service for altcoins, which will be concentrated around the world.

The plans of the project managers are really good, but to create a demand for Liber Coin will not be easy, you need to create a really high-quality game.
dodgi

Activity: 146
Merit: 18

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:55:40 PM

I would like to note that I really like these games on the blockchain. Usually, such global and well thought-out from the economic side of the game, get great support from the investor, I hope that this project is no exception.

I do not know for sure whether the administration of the project will achieve great popularity, because the competition in this area is already very high, compared to 2016.

Difficult, but possible. Advertising is the engine of trade. If the administration and the developers want universal acceptance, they need to pay a round sum on advertising. Bounty's not enough. Need extensive advertising.

samsung001sss

Activity: 406
Merit: 37

InternetLIFT.ru

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:09:58 PM

The plans of the project managers are really good, but to create a demand for Liber Coin will not be easy, you need to create a really high-quality game.

How do you know about the plans of the developers. They didn't even publish their website. We're talking to you now, absolutely nothing. Only fantasies and dreams. We need concrete action.So I'm still keeping my finger on the pulse and waiting for the developers to publish at least the site.

alp

Activity: 284
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM

As mentioned above, by other participants, it is important:
1) the quality of the game should be at a level that developers and creators could compete with other companies
2) Advertising is the engine of trade. It is important to allocate a good amount of money for advertising and bounty.
3) the quality of the blockchain must be high bandwidth, otherwise there will be a failure.
This is perhaps the most important requirements.

I am looking for a good signature. Here could be your advertisement
psp_

Activity: 574
Merit: 105

The future is your Genome

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:12:29 PM

The Ethereum platform is several times more popular than the Waves, I don't think this one should be changed.

eos much better than ethereum or another blockchain. They got higher tps and lower transactions fee
BatistaCru

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:49:06 PM

The Ethereum platform is several times more popular than the Waves, I don't think this one should be changed.

eos much better than ethereum or another blockchain. They got higher tps and lower transactions fee
I do not want to explain to you what's what, EOS is rather a prototype, the platform is not yet functioning at 100%, like NEO. According to this, at the moment ETH is the undisputed leader.
zorgo

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:52:47 PM

1) the quality of the game should be at a level that developers and creators could compete with other companies
2) Advertising is the engine of trade. It is important to allocate a good amount of money for advertising and bounty.
3) the quality of the blockchain must be high bandwidth, otherwise there will be a failure.
I fully agree with you, it is very important that LIBERTALIA surpasses its competitors on the technical side of the issue.
FlooMeer

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:57:07 PM

Perhaps you are right, but still, the Ethereum platform is extremely popular, everyone is already used to it.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊ ◊
ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork of Ethereum ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
https://ethereumcv.io
Khala

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:01:37 AM

I fully agree with you, it is very important that LIBERTALIA surpasses its competitors on the technical side of the issue.

What about the game itself? it should also be different from other similar games and should interest people
TimurBit

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:04:08 AM

Guys, what about the bounty program? Do you plan to launch a bounty when?
PureHunter

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:09:21 AM

The essence of the game is what? What will be the main interest of the player? Will there be a rating system, or something like that?
IavanHer3

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:21:07 AM

the idea is not new, I have already met a similar project, but it could not be realized, I hope that Libertalia will have a different fate. The cryptocurrency market is experiencing a protracted decline.
psp_

Activity: 574
Merit: 105

The future is your Genome

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:37:15 AM

I do not want to explain to you what's what, EOS is rather a prototype, the platform is not yet functioning at 100%, like NEO. According to this, at the moment ETH is the undisputed leader.

really, you talknig about NEO? NEO more slower then eth and eos. EOS still best for games like this
Khala

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:06:37 AM

the idea is not new, I have already met a similar project, but it could not be realized, I hope that Libertalia will have a different fate. The cryptocurrency market is experiencing a protracted decline.

I think there is nothing realizable,  only need time and hard work, and in this direction there are large companies from the gaming industry, so this is a matter of time
BatistaCru

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:16:21 PM

Is there a clear plan of action, waiting for the Liber coins to grow in price? I'm only interested in that question.
zorgo

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:19:46 PM

Is there a clear plan of action, waiting for the Liber coins to grow in price? I'm only interested in that question.

In order for Liber coin to grow in price, you need to start the game and attract as many players as possible, this is a very important step.
srsandokan

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:23:27 PM

As a fan of pirates, this Libertalia project looks really interesting. I like the approach of it.
How long before we get whitepaper and access to more info? Is this a ICO or a coin itself?

Thanks
IavanHer3

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:53:30 PM

As a fan of pirates, this Libertalia project looks really interesting. I like the approach of it.
How long before we get whitepaper and access to more info? Is this a ICO or a coin itself?

Thanks
I am also interested in this issue, as soon as possible already want to see the official website of the project to understand whether this project is worth my attention.
PureHunter

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:02:05 PM

Thanks
I am also interested in this issue, as soon as possible already want to see the official website of the project to understand whether this project is worth my attention.

If this project appeared on this forum, then the main innovations will happen very soon, you need to wait for them.
Aximetria

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:06:32 PM

What's the difference from TravelChain and 1000+ similar projects? Any competitors' analysis?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: