Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 06:47:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] LIBERTALIA 🔥New level of discovering the World🔥  (Read 29402 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
baramut

Activity: 114
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 11:25:23 AM

Come on man!
Do we have to believe in Libertaria who has worked with PokemongO to achieve success in the future? LOL
I also haven't fully seen the collaboration, even the sheet of paper isn't there. LOL

And why do not you like PokemongO? She was very popular, and there are still people who play her

PokemongO has long been no longer an actual game.
well well.
Everything has been answered by this one friend. LOL

Agian I also don't like PokemonGO because the type of game is Open World and not from First Person Shooter.
For PointBlank and CounterStrike I like it.
Everyone has their own preferences. But it does not matter that some direction of the games is better or worse. I like general strategies for example
terglyppri

Activity: 132

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 12:29:12 PM

And I think that outdoor activities are much more useful and better than computer games. And such a project will be able to give users such an opportunity.
leysumpti

Activity: 33

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 03:27:50 PM

And I think that outdoor activities are much more useful and better than computer games. And such a project will be able to give users such an opportunity.

Everyone chooses which type of holiday is more interesting for him. Any project is a business that should be profitable. If it will be profitable then why not
dropwittro

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 03:52:07 PM

Everyone chooses which type of holiday is more interesting for him. Any project is a business that should be profitable. If it will be profitable then why not
It's too early to talk about profit. There have been a lot of projects over this year! And where are they? Unfortunately, project implementation is low.
terglyppri

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 12:44:19 PM

It's too early to talk about profit. There have been a lot of projects over this year! And where are they? Unfortunately, project implementation is low.
I agree with you. This year, the implementation of projects is very small. Hopefully next year will be better.
dufftricro

Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:28:56 PM

I wonder if there are already people who have tried the services of this project? It would be interesting to hear their opinion.
baramut

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 06:37:15 PM

I wonder if there are already people who have tried the services of this project? It would be interesting to hear their opinion.

I think that the project is only under development so that there are no people who have used the services.
leysumpti

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 07:29:30 PM

I think that the project is only under development so that there are no people who have used the services.

I think that as soon as there are people who take advantage of the project, we will see their comments in this thread.
terglyppri

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 12:38:22 PM

Today I read that in 2018 the number of people who started using cryptocurrencies increased by 10 percent. And it is in a falling market.
dropwittro

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 01:49:21 PM

Today I read that in 2018 the number of people who started using cryptocurrencies increased by 10 percent. And it is in a falling market.

This suggests that there are more and more people are becoming interested in and trusting cryptocurrencies. This is a good trend.
leysumpti

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 08:30:05 PM
Last edit: December 30, 2018, 08:58:33 PM by leysumpti

This suggests that there are more and more people are becoming interested in and trusting cryptocurrencies. This is a good trend.

I agree with you. People are beginning to understand that cryptocurrencies are not mythical dividends but real money that you can now earn
dufftricro

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 08:56:55 PM

Soon, cryptocurrencies will be used in many areas of activity, and of course it’s good that we and the project can occupy this niche and be here first in the business.
no-ice-please

Activity: 955
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 09:39:32 PM

I agree with you. People are beginning to understand that cryptocurrencies are not mythical dividends but real money that you can now earn

It is simply a question of time until there are more people who are interested in crypto than there are who are not interested in it.
baramut

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 03:52:23 PM

It is simply a question of time until there are more people who are interested in crypto than there are who are not interested in it.

I think so too. Over time, more and more people will come to this market. This is a new round of the global economy.
terglyppri

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 05:09:07 PM

Most of all I like the cryptocurrency that there are no borders for it. And soon it will be possible to apply it anywhere (rest, shopping on the Internet, payment for various services)
dufftricro

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 02:15:36 PM

Most of all I like the cryptocurrency that there are no borders for it. And soon it will be possible to apply it anywhere (rest, shopping on the Internet, payment for various services)

Cryptocurrency gives users freedom. And at the moment, everyone can feast on participation in this. Now is the time of opportunity, I am glad that there are many projects in which I can take part.
dropwittro

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 02:52:31 PM

Cryptocurrency gives users freedom. And at the moment, everyone can feast on participation in this. Now is the time of opportunity, I am glad that there are many projects in which I can take part.

Not everyone wants people to have financial independence. Those who control big money want to make people more dependent
terglyppri

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 12:37:02 PM

Not everyone wants people to have financial independence. Those who control big money want to make people more dependent
For me, cryptocurrency is a new opportunity. And I can be at the beginning of the development of something new and very promising.
baramut

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 01:25:39 PM

Does the project plan to enter the well-known exchanges? If so, which ones?
Libertalia (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 03:15:09 PM

Your idea is very interesting. But I think your project will not succeed because there are lots of real quests for which you can make a profit. In your case, the profit is minimal and much more costs. Need to move in the other city + need pay quest. I think it's very expensive.

The project is aimed at the tourism sector, people travel regardless of the project. He is like helping those who are tired of dull and monotonous excursions with guides.

In which countries your project is going to provide its services in the first place?

For starters, it will be the most developed countries in the field of tourism.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: