Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:37:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀MVP on IOS & Android🚀⭐Marketplace, Fiat-Crypto, Lending, Debit Cards +More!⭐  (Read 7689 times)
RazBOYnick

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 12:38:50 PM

Taking into account that electronics manufacturers register falling demand for computers and laptops, and even tablets, it can be concluded that the user mass has massively moved to smartphones.
Therefore, the release and development of applications for mobile systems is so important and so necessary. This is the key to a successful future and further development of the project.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Caliesnat

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 12:39:32 PM

I think we have hit market bottom - recovery phase is starting.
Just my opinion...
I also hope to turn the market. I want to believe that we are not mistaken and will soon see the long-awaited rocket to the moon)))
Maybe it will, but at the moment the market has grown a little and these are good indicators, you can invest
A lot of important news is scheduled for January and February, perhaps the market situation will change.
It may be so, and what news is planned, do you mean for the project or in the cryptocurrency market?
IvanH1

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 12:40:48 PM

How do I understand the sale of tokens now? who is not difficult, tell me
The token sale has started. Details can see the website: https://www.hubrisone.com/
Now available bonus for early investors-50%!!!

Haha thanks Zio!

We are live on exchanges -
IvanH1

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 12:41:29 PM

I think we have hit market bottom - recovery phase is starting.
Just my opinion...
I also hope to turn the market. I want to believe that we are not mistaken and will soon see the long-awaited rocket to the moon)))
Maybe it will, but at the moment the market has grown a little and these are good indicators, you can invest

It’s a positive sign 😀
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 12:47:04 PM

The market has been falling for more than a year ... I think that very soon there will be a trend reversal point. It is possible that it can come at any moment. even this second when I write this post!
Midaktai

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 12:56:35 PM

The market has been falling for more than a year ... I think that very soon there will be a trend reversal point. It is possible that it can come at any moment. even this second when I write this post!
Yes, it is true about the market, I think everyone also knows that for one year the conditions did not match our expectations and I hope that in 2019, market conditions can stabilize again
DiscoMan

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 01:05:07 PM

Is the mobile application ready and available? What kind of application? What platform is it released for? I just have IOS.
Mobile wallet is released for both the most common mobile platforms: Android and iOS. You can see the download links on the official project website.
blazgalo

Activity: 122

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 01:13:21 PM

Is the mobile application ready and available? What kind of application? What platform is it released for? I just have IOS.
Mobile wallet is released for both the most common mobile platforms: Android and iOS. You can see the download links on the official project website.
if the project already has a mobile app, this is very good. It means that the project will develop faster.
Pavel1988Pop

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 01:17:13 PM

if the project already has a mobile app, this is very good. It means that the project will develop faster.
Of course, having a mobile application is a big plus for the project. Not all well-known projects have mobile applications, and here the young project has a ready-made solution.
orleli

Activity: 91

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 01:21:45 PM

Yes, it is true about the market, I think everyone also knows that for one year the conditions did not match our expectations and I hope that in 2019, market conditions can stabilize again
I think that the lateral movement will continue for some time. but then there will be rapid growth.
fidotnews

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 01:27:52 PM

Of course, having a mobile application is a big plus for the project. Not all well-known projects have mobile applications, and here the young project has a ready-made solution.
Is this the full version? Or will the application be developed yet?
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 01:32:35 PM

The project really deserves attention! if there are available funds then you can invest a part in this project. And if there is no money, it is possible to get coins to Aerdrop.
I was also interested in the project. Can you please tell me how to get coins in this Airdrop, please? Give me a link.
Here is the link: https://www.hubrisone.com/airdrop
Thanks for the link to Airdrop. I think that many users come to register and get their tokens. The project really looks decent, and getting some free tokens is a great opportunity!
ballrimswatch

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 01:40:54 PM

The project really deserves attention! if there are available funds then you can invest a part in this project. And if there is no money, it is possible to get coins to Aerdrop.
I was also interested in the project. Can you please tell me how to get coins in this Airdrop, please? Give me a link.
Here is the link: https://www.hubrisone.com/airdrop
Thanks for the link to Airdrop. I think that many users come to register and get their tokens. The project really looks decent, and getting some free tokens is a great opportunity!
I also like this project. How many tokens can I get on airdrop?
Phileste

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 01:44:12 PM

It is very convenient that you can monitor your wallet from your mobile and make transactions with it.
spacerbrug

Activity: 89

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 01:50:07 PM

It is very convenient that you can monitor your wallet from your mobile and make transactions with it.
It is not only a wallet. The team has developed a mobile version of its platform.
SlobodianiukDim446

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 01:56:27 PM

I hope the price can increase with time. It seems to me that HBRS is good enough for this
This is a crypto market. Here everything can happen. And even that you do not believe in, also has a chance to come true. And the project really seems promising!
IvanH1

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 02:05:48 PM

Taking into account that electronics manufacturers register falling demand for computers and laptops, and even tablets, it can be concluded that the user mass has massively moved to smartphones.
Therefore, the release and development of applications for mobile systems is so important and so necessary. This is the key to a successful future and further development of the project.

We’re a mobile first company and in the future we may adopt a desktop application if the demand is strong enough. But for now it’s smartphones only
IvanH1

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 02:07:23 PM

It is not only a wallet. The team has developed a mobile version of its platform.

Current accounts:
Eur and GBP to begin with (sort codes and account numbers)
Cryptocurrency wallets
Instant crypto exchange
Cross-border payment transfers