Bitcoin Forum
August 27, 2024, 05:30:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀MVP on IOS & Android🚀⭐Marketplace, Fiat-Crypto, Lending, Debit Cards +More!⭐  (Read 7698 times)
HubrisOne (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 152
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:06:51 PM

Does The Hubrisone Project have any partnerships with Banks Company in UK? And, can the team give me a picture of Marketplace Platform?

Hello, thanks for your question. We do not have direct partnerships with banks as I am sure you know the current relationship between banks and the crypto/blockchain community.

However, we have partnered with our debit card distributor who will provide us instant current accounts for our customers, later down the roadmap. I am assuming that your question is referring to how we can generate current account features such as sort codes and account numbers etc.

I hope this answer's your question, you can see below for our Marketplace platform - our plan here is to incorporate DApps (services) being built and traditional non-blockchain based companies into one platform, giving our customer choice.

HubrisOne Team
IvanH1

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:02:27 PM

It's great to see the community growing so quickly. Our mission to make cryptocurrencies a normal part of everyday life seems to be an idea people globally agree with.

Extremely exciting times for the year ahead!

Ivan

meejay

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

"Venture into Sports"

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 08:21:10 PM
Last edit: November 08, 2018, 08:37:10 PM by meejay

Hi there,

I believe our main problem in cryptocurrency is the main stream adoption. This application will help the adoption issue.

I wish the team all the best.

smyslov

Activity: 2030
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:00:44 AM

I would like to inform everybody watching this thread that there is a scam accusation against this project guys be careful there are so many scam and frauds among these ICO and we don't want to be a victim of this and if the dev is honest then he'll have to answer those accusations check the thread here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5040651.0
meejay

"Venture into Sports"

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 06:06:53 AM

I would like to inform everybody watching this thread that there is a scam accusation against this project guys be careful there are so many scam and frauds among these ICO and we don't want to be a victim of this and if the dev is honest then he'll have to answer those accusations check the thread here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5040651.0

Hello,

Responsible attitude you have I appreciate.

On the other hand, if you have read through that thread you will realize that it has no validity anymore. I have asked the OP to make amends. It is easy to accuse someone but people need to be mature and responsible enough to avoid harming a legit project.

I would advice you to read the whole thread.

Kind regards,

TimeTeller

Activity: 2744
Merit: 588

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:38:19 AM

Hello,

On the other hand, if you have read through that thread you will realize that it has no validity anymore. I have asked the OP to make amends. It is easy to accuse someone but people need to be mature and responsible enough to avoid harming a legit project.

Kind regards,

I hope Hubris project will do well in terms of raising funds this time.
Seems that they are doing their part as a development team and the bounty from what I've seen is given in weekly payment.
So bounty hunters are now being paid weekly. No need to wait if the project will be successful or not.
Maybe that's wise decision to avoid another scam allegations...
Utku KG

Activity: 73

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:04:43 AM

Hello,

Kind regards,

Seems that they are doing their part as a development team and the bounty from what I've seen is given in weekly payment.
So bounty hunters are now being paid weekly. No need to wait if the project will be successful or not.

Hi there,

As we all know, tokens only mean something if the start-up succeeds in the token sale. There were many projects which failed to do so. There is no reason to have a bunch of ERC-20 tokens which can't be traded anywhere and have zero value to exist in our wallets. On the contrary, we have decided to make weekly payments in order to build trust with our community.

Success of a project depends heavily on the post-token sale phase also. There are many projects which couldn't sustain a successful business model. We have a robust and basic business model which has very high chances of being successful.

Thanks for your good wishes and support!

Kind regards,
Utku
yurez

Activity: 2520
Merit: 711

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:34:50 AM

Hello,

Kind regards,

The team did the right thing to introduce weekly payments for participation in the bounty campaign.  I think that the project will be successful, the team is very active.
IvanH1

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:05:10 PM

We've just finalized our one-pager and executive summary, this summary is targeted more towards our institutional investors for when we start our private equity raise, however, I thought it would be good to share with the community.

Link One Pager New |

Ivan
IvanH1

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 12:05:06 PM

There a few things that the cryptocurrency and general blockchain community need to accomplish in order to really drive adoption of cryptocurrencies, token uses and general blockchain technology, below i list a few areas i have witnessed first hand as areas with the greatest need, this information has come through personal interactions and the most recent Stellar event HurbisOne presented at:

Below are some comments and observations, the list below is not limited to what is mentioned

Things are just too complicated

A new entrant into the cryptocurrency market today has to jump through various hoops, some complex and some time consuming, whether that's registering and signing up for multiple accounts and wallets, verifying and satisfying multiple KYC processes. These barriers put a big stop to adoption - we a need a way to streamline this.

UI & UX is a big problem
There's a general understanding by new entrants that crypto and blockchain related services are made for developers by developers, with a minimal focus on UI and UX. I believe we are in the third wave of growth within the industry and this means we now have to utilize the great back-end technology we have and make them user-friendly for the everyday user/customer. This has been a big focus for us.

On-ramp and off-ramp

Before a new cryptocurrency entrant even thinks about investing their first $1, they think through the best ways to get their money in and out with as minimal risk and fees as possible. Many are realizing that in-fact coinbase may not be the most cost effective route to get in and out, however, granted they are one of the safest. We need to find effective ways to combine safety and cost-effectiveness, and provide clear ways for new entrants and existing players to utilize their cryptocurrency, whether that's by spending in-store or online via debit cars, wearables, NFC etc.

We've got a long way to go, but generally, as a community, we are making progress each day, but now we need to start making products that people can utilise each day, in my opinion that is one of the most significant ways we can attract additional adoption.

Thanks
Ivan
meejay

"Venture into Sports"

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 04:07:12 PM

meejay

"Venture into Sports"

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 01:12:40 PM

The reason behind leveraging Stellar Blockchain:

IvanH1

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:14:39 PM

Pleased to announce that we have just finalized our partnership with our first exchange to list HBRS tokens!

More details on the exchange coming soon as we work on the technical details and implementation.

Day by day, brick by brick, we're building and enabling people to use cryptocurrencies each day easily and seamlessly.

Thanks
Ivan
nugrama

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 05:12:48 AM

Hello,

Kind regards,

The team did the right thing to introduce weekly payments for participation in the bounty campaign.  I think that the project will be successful, the team is very active.
if all teams are always active in providing new information about this project, there is no doubt that there will be many investors who are interested, hopefully all will run smoothly and achieve maximum success.
Utku KG

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:40:42 PM
Last edit: November 12, 2018, 01:55:30 PM by Utku KG

Hello,

Kind regards,

The team did the right thing to introduce weekly payments for participation in the bounty campaign.  I think that the project will be successful, the team is very active.
if all teams are always active in providing new information about this project, there is no doubt that there will be many investors who are interested, hopefully all will run smoothly and achieve maximum success.

Hi there,

We are working hard to proceed and happily provide updates with the continuously growing community. There are great news on the pipeline which will be releasing soon.

Kind regards,
Utku
Gotenks

Activity: 202
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:14:52 PM

How much is the price of the token from HUBRISONE? And if it is seen from the schedule for sales, it will start this November whether it has been running or not because I did not find further information that was written is TBD? and if I look for softcap stage 1, it's only a little of £ 500K.
IvanH1

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:58:47 PM
Last edit: November 12, 2018, 05:26:00 PM by IvanH1

Our main goal (and should include the wider community) is to find strong use cases for cryptocurrencies and tokens.

That's the stage we are at right now, our vision is to make cryptocurrencies on par with fiat currencies. The way you send, spend, pay, transfer your US dollars or Euros is what we are enabling customers to do with HubrisOne

We are at the use-case stage, let's build great products that people can use.

That's what we are doing each and every day, we are building, and growing, and as we create more awareness our eco-system and platform will grow!

Looking forward to the next few months!

Ivan
IvanH1

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:41:55 PM

How much is the price of the token from HUBRISONE? And if it is seen from the schedule for sales, it will start this November whether it has been running or not because I did not find further information that was written is TBD? and if I look for softcap stage 1, it's only a little of £ 500K.

Hi, thanks for your question!

So a few things to update you on

1. Current price per token is $0.01 which is the base price.
2. No dates have been announced yet, but we will announce very soon! We will be hosting a 4-6 month token sale event (more details to be released soon as the team is working on this right now)
3. For stage 1, this is an equity crowdfund where investors can own shares in HubrisOne, our cap for this is £500K as we have calculated that is what it cost to take us to the next level of growth.

Additionally, as more people discover the company, we will generate further funding (if needed)  through our token sale event as mentioned above.

I hope this helps!

Ivan
Utku KG

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:54:35 PM

Dear community,

We are thrilled to announce that our Equity Sale and Token Sale round dates are set. Please follow the below link for details.

r/HubrisOne

Warm regards,
Utku
UstadSoleh

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:23:48 AM

all are definitely looking forward to the development of this project, I myself am interested in this project but can only follow its development because I still join other projects hopefully everything will run smoothly and achieve satisfactory results.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: