Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 09:27:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀MVP on IOS & Android🚀⭐Marketplace, Fiat-Crypto, Lending, Debit Cards +More!⭐  (Read 7689 times)
Utku KG

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 01:12:04 PM

It is important that the community does not hide anything from its users, as for me this is important, the more information the better
There should be a dialogue between users and project representatives. Then there will be no white spots and any omissions.

Hi there,

We agree. That's why you would find me and Ivan here and on our main Telegram chat answering questions and interacting with people.

Warm regards,
Utku

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
terfcibulgacesri

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 01:13:03 PM

Communicating the administration with their customers is important, because people also need developer support.
An active and cohesive community is always the key to the success of the project.
Utku KG

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 01:16:05 PM

It’s not a matter of balance, but of correctly allocating the project’s finances for further development.
Agree that the balance in the distribution of forces and resources is also very important. If you rely on technology and do not develop marketing, the project is also doomed to failure ...

Hi there,

You are on spot! We have seen many projects failed because of inefficient business management and business strategy. Our team is composed of industry professionals and businessmen and we have a robust business model which is based on several revenue streams. You would get detailed information regarding our business model through our whitepaper.

Warm regards,
Utku
Utku KG

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 01:24:01 PM

One question. Will you be applying for a banking license?  I don't know if you will become an authorised electronic money or something like that or need a banking license... How works it?

If you cooperate with banks, then a good step into the future, but in order to do this, you need to complete the project

We are not looking to be a bank. Just trying to make some of the traditional banking features more user friendly and fast. Banks would like to have this infrastructure and when it's time for that one, we would negotiate with them.

Warm regards,
Utku
Utku KG

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 01:27:54 PM

One question. Will you be applying for a banking license?  I don't know if you will become an authorised electronic money or something like that or need a banking license... How works it?

If you cooperate with banks, then a good step into the future, but in order to do this, you need to complete the project
cryptocurrency project is very difficult to obtain a license from the bank. but why is it needed? we can just exchange cryptocurrency.
Special license are important because the government should control money flows and crypt already have dozens of ways to launder money or financing terrorism..

You are on spot! Without licence you can't offer certain banking functions. On the other hand, traditional banking system is conducting such money laundering operations more than crypto. We are talking about billions of dollars here. Governments need to regulate (if they haven't already lol) banking system harder than crypto.

Warm regards,
Utku
Utku KG

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 01:29:38 PM

Many thanks for the words of motivation
In such difficult times in the crypto market it is very important to motivate each other. Only by supporting one with a kind word can we survive this time!

Great approach! Much respected.

Warm regards,
Utku
RazBOYnick

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 01:30:52 PM

I want to believe that there will soon be a serious increase. At least the feeling that the wave of positive news is beginning to grow around. Even today there was an article about Bitcoin in the Times newspaper.
I also met this information about an article about Bitcoin in the Times newspaper. I think this is great news. This suggests that cryptocurrency information has again begun to be promoted by the general public.
Pavel1988Pop

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 01:42:40 PM

As an investors point of view you are right. That shows the strength of business management capabilities.
At such times, it is now very clearly seen what the project really is and what its prospects are. At the same time, real investor sentiment is visible and how much they believe the development team!
Utku KG

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 01:45:26 PM

And the motivation is how I understand the news about the project, innovations for example, or the achievements of the team
It is always necessary not to be lazy and try as much as possible to study the project in which you are going to invest your money. Then you can have a more or less complete picture of the project and possible prospects.
I learned a lot of information about the HubrisOne project. and I am confident that this project will be successful in the future.
This project will be successful, because the team works well. I think that this product will be very popular.
Team work is really one of the most important things about any project. Their efficient work can stimulate investors aso than the project will get money for product development
Many investors do not believe in the success of new projects. a lot of fraudulent projects were in 2018.
There always were some scam projects, but to be honest, last year there were the most of them. I hope we can cope with this problem somehow

I know that there are several platforms in the market now in either ICO or post-ICO stages that offer safe ICO investment. I believe these platforms will become a standard for ICO markets.
Zahmere

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 02:00:19 PM

I still do not see that the cryptocurrency market is going up. Many publications write about cryptocurrency throughout the year.
It seems to me that the positive dynamics is seen in every second news that has been published recently. This suggests that growth is coming soon!
IarLeonid729

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 02:10:26 PM

Nowhere are our favorite X's not going anywhere. This is what attracts investors to this market. For less volatility there is a stock market. but there is less risk but less possible earnings.
I think that even when regulators and various regulatory agencies enter the crypto market, volatility is not going anywhere anyway. Just all profits will be taxed.
Zahiemerna

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 02:28:19 PM

Are there any bonuses for registering by referral link? I could not find information
Look at the official project website. There everything is well-written by referral program. By the way, it's pretty interesting.
SlobodianiukDim446

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 02:39:13 PM
Merited by privedvelosiped (1)

cryptocurrency project is very difficult to obtain a license from the bank. but why is it needed? we can just exchange cryptocurrency.
I participated in the bounty in one American project and there the team tried to get a license to work with Fiat in the bank. Almost a year has passed and everything is still unchanged. It is very difficult to do.
Utku KG

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 02:50:43 PM

I participated in the bounty in one American project and there the team tried to get a license to work with Fiat in the bank. Almost a year has passed and everything is still unchanged. It is very difficult to do.

It requires some infrastructure and might necessitate some prerequisites. We have plans regarding this. We will start with a partner who has the licence, meanwhile we will apply for our own licence.

Hope this helps.

Warm regards,
Utku
ripzombie

Activity: 589
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 09:13:09 PM

I think that we should be very careful while choosing bounty campaigns and airdrops to participate, because it’s hard times in crypt
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 10:12:43 PM

Will Brexit affect you
Nobody know how Brexit will looks like
But i have been reading that several UK fintech startups are on hold becouse of Brexit
I agree with that is much better to focus on technology and create fintech service instead of creating bank what is time consuming and very costly
Like i have been reading manager posts you know that what you want to do

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
TimeTeller

Activity: 2702
Merit: 588

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 11:56:17 PM

Will Brexit affect you
But i have been reading that several UK fintech startups are on hold becouse of Brexit
I agree with that is much better to focus on technology and create fintech service instead of creating bank what is time consuming and very costly

In line with your question also, what is the chance of this project if they haven't been able to sell their coins?
I'm looking at the current exchange where they are initially offering the tokens, the 100M tokens are barely touched.
What is the team's plan to entice potential investors to buy their tokens?
The foundation of this project seems pretty rock solid and the team is very active in addressing the concerns of their followers.
IvanH1

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 12:59:26 AM

Will Brexit affect you

Our partner provides access to all EEA/EU countries - which means when UK leaves the EU we would not face any interruption in service.

Although, I think that the UK will provide some passporting regulations or rules for financial services as its the main contributor to their GDP
IvanH1

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 01:05:21 AM

Will Brexit affect you

In line with your question also, what is the chance of this project if they haven't been able to sell their coins?
I'm looking at the current exchange where they are initially offering the tokens, the 100M tokens are barely touched.
What is the team's plan to entice potential investors to buy their tokens?
The foundation of this project seems pretty rock solid and the team is very active in addressing the concerns of their followers.

Thanks for your questions much appreciated - there a few factors in play which we considered when launching on 1st Jan

- We’re still in a bear market although we seem to recovering slightly and we understand investors are being cautious

- We’re starting an equity seed round end of January to raise seed financing (we’re thinking if we should open this up publicly to allow the wider community to get involved or keep it private)

- The token sale is 5 months and as we are on a an exchange it’s not a typical rush compared to traditional token sales. We’re taking our time and really laying strong foundations. We have 2-3 more exchanges coming live with HBRS tokens this month.

- We’re building the app and adding features on an on-going basis (which we started before we listed one exchanges)

- We haven’t had any paid marketing as of yet, this is something we are planning as we speak.

Great questions, really appreciate it

All the best
alhambra1982

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 11:37:30 AM

Hi everybody! I read a user will need 5.000 tokens on their wallet to be able to operate using the application. I only want to say that's a good idea. As you said on the article that will "force" (I use quotations marks cause 5.000 it's a small number of tokens having account the current price) users to maintain a minimum quantity on the wallet and put on the table the HODL term.

Really good work team! Thanks!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: