Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:23:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀MVP on IOS & Android🚀⭐Marketplace, Fiat-Crypto, Lending, Debit Cards +More!⭐  (Read 7689 times)
meejay

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

"Venture into Sports"

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 09:19:24 PM

At least I like this project. I can not guarantee the prospects of this project. but I personally think that this is a very promising project.
Probably it is.. but now the support it is even more important because investors usually looks at project popularity, not on product itself

As an investor also myself, I look at the usecase and the probability to fit into real life. Popularity would easily be created around any project with paying an amount of money. Unfortunately this doesn't guarantee the success of a project. There are tons of examples for such projects.

Warm regards,
Utku

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Salichex

Activity: 91
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 09:23:44 PM

At least I like this project. I can not guarantee the prospects of this project. but I personally think that this is a very promising project.
Probably it is.. but now the support it is even more important because investors usually looks at project popularity, not on product itself

As an investor also myself, I look at the usecase and the probability to fit into real life. Popularity would easily be created around any project with paying an amount of money. Unfortunately this doesn't guarantee the success of a project. There are tons of examples for such projects.

Warm regards,
Utku
Now it may be a good project, but it does not have a future, it’s very difficult to find the one where the result will be in time
meejay

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

"Venture into Sports"

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 09:25:54 PM

This platform looks quite interesting! It is possible that this HubrisOne project will become popular.

Thank you for your support!

Warm regards,
Utku

Sevreki

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 09:51:20 PM

As I understand it, I can pay by debit credit card in any store?
IvanH1

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 10:09:29 PM

You can use one debit card 💳 to use normal fiat currencies such as GBP, EUR and USD.

Then you can also spend cryptocurrencies instantly - when you spend you receive cashback in HBRS tokens.

Caliesnat

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 10:20:25 PM

You can use one debit card 💳 to use normal fiat currencies such as GBP, EUR and USD.

Then you can also spend cryptocurrencies instantly - when you spend you receive cashback in HBRS tokens.

Special thanks for cashback, this system is very popular, it's nice to receive some money in tokens
Tamandrac

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 11:02:02 PM

And what percentage of cashback service goes? after you made a purchase
fitzyhbrs

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 11:27:15 PM

Special thanks for cashback, this system is very popular, it's nice to receive some money in tokens

Thank's! We have set up HubrisOne in such a way to where we can give our users a choice in which currencies they choose, while still using HBRS tokens to provide utility in order to bring about more adoption in this ecosystem. Stay tuned as we continue to build our app and continue to solve problems. 

-Fitzy
ballrimswatch

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 12:34:10 AM

and how cryptocurrency is converted into fiat money? Do you have partnership agreements with some banks?   
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 12:34:31 AM

Has anyone already participated in this project in airdrop? Tokens immediately give or need to wait? How much is paid to Airdrop?

The airdrop is pretty simple and you can participate here: https://www.hubrisone.com/airdrop/

The tokens will be deposited in your wallet and you can only access it when we activate the wallets. So it's important to keep the app installed on your phone.

Liars few months I participated in lots of airdrops, but have get no rewards at all. So it can be my last airdrop ever, so all my prayers to HubrisOne hah)
I completely agree. There is particularly no profit from participation in airdrops, so that’s why I gave up participating in it
spacerbrug

Activity: 89

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 12:42:37 AM

Has anyone already participated in this project in airdrop? Tokens immediately give or need to wait? How much is paid to Airdrop?

The airdrop is pretty simple and you can participate here: https://www.hubrisone.com/airdrop/

The tokens will be deposited in your wallet and you can only access it when we activate the wallets. So it's important to keep the app installed on your phone.

Liars few months I participated in lots of airdrops, but have get no rewards at all. So it can be my last airdrop ever, so all my prayers to HubrisOne hah)
I completely agree. There is particularly no profit from participation in airdrops, so that’s why I gave up participating in it
guys, do you see what the market situation is like now?
but the team works well, and I am confident that the project will be successful.
saveeege

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 12:48:09 AM

but the team works well, and I am confident that the project will be successful.
Unfortunately the team work is not the key factor in a project success. Market condition is affecting prospects
fitzyhbrs

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 12:51:29 AM

and how cryptocurrency is converted into fiat money? Do you have partnership agreements with some banks?   

We are leveraging the latest Blockchain technology in order to provide this digital banking service. In order for us to convert cryptocurrency into fiat we will be leveraging the OmiseGo SDK to facilitate the conversion.

-Fitzy
DARKKKNIGHT

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 12:51:37 AM

Unfortunately the team work is not the key factor in a project success. Market condition is affecting prospects
So u don’t believe in HubrisOne project success? I think team as well is  good enough to make believe in their product  even the most skeptic person
JohnYDillinger

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 12:58:13 AM

So u don’t believe in HubrisOne project success? I think team as well is  good enough to make believe in their product  even the most skeptic person
Personally I truly can’t decide is that really worthwhile project.. I guess I need to read a Whitepaper, right?
webskompplun

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 01:57:43 AM

Personally I truly can’t decide is that really worthwhile project.. I guess I need to read a Whitepaper, right?
Yes, you need to read a whitepaper. You can also check out the mobile app.
IvanH1

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 02:06:10 AM

I think it is a combination of both - it has to be an equal balance, good team, good product and business model and good market dynamics- the right situation will appear.
IvanH1

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 02:11:52 AM

It depends on what type of HubrisOne account your have.

Basic membership you will receive upto 1%

Premium membership up to 5% cash back on purchases
IvanH1

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 10:22:45 AM

Warm regards,
Utku
Now it may be a good project, but it does not have a future, it’s very difficult to find the one where the result will be in time

Time will tell - with markets recovering we will see what happens
guamenterp

Activity: 66

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 11:22:39 AM

Warm regards,
Utku

Time will tell - with markets recovering we will see what happens
The best time to start a startup is when the market is in decline. a project that can show prospects in a falling market will be very successful when the market goes up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: