Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:48:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀MVP on IOS & Android🚀⭐Marketplace, Fiat-Crypto, Lending, Debit Cards +More!⭐  (Read 7689 times)
terfcibulgacesri

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 03:16:01 PM

Nobody will cooperate, it is possible, such a corporation does not need a cryptocurrency, they themselves can issue their own token
Firstly, not everything is so simple. And secondly, why do they need it? Creating your own token does not mean that it will receive recognition and will invest in it. You need to have a real idea and a real technology. For example, like in project HubrisOne!
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pricasde

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 03:17:27 PM

Nobody will cooperate, it is possible, such a corporation does not need a cryptocurrency, they themselves can issue their own token
Firstly, not everything is so simple. And secondly, why do they need it? Creating your own token does not mean that it will receive recognition and will invest in it. You need to have a real idea and a real technology. For example, like in project HubrisOne!
why should they cooperate with another project if they can create everything they need.
BTC_Panther

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 03:39:12 PM

Yes, we see how the market and the global economy are changing before our eyes. This technology is very promising.
You're right. It should be noted that we now generally live in a very interesting time. Technologies that appear are changing this world right before our eyes.
spacerbrug

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 05:04:20 PM

Yes, we see how the market and the global economy are changing before our eyes. This technology is very promising.
You're right. It should be noted that we now generally live in a very interesting time. Technologies that appear are changing this world right before our eyes.
and this applies not only to cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. There are many other technologies that are changing the world. Smiley
blazgalo

Activity: 122

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 05:19:33 PM

Another "All-in one cryptocurrency-fiat current account". Such projects like HubrisOne issued annually XX amount. None of them could be successful. Also, I think the project team is very limited financially, there are no publications in the Tier-1 media and this team already has experience of a failed ICO launch, I hope they learned a lesson...

Yeah, they actually limited in funds now, but they definitely do their best to succeed. So personally I am not doubting about it
To be honest now almost all projects suffers from luck of finance, but devs  still find the way to reach the goals
we have to think positively about this project, I see the HBRS volume is still low, maybe because they haven't reached the GOAL, I'm sure HBRS can succeed
HubrisOne team will do everything possible to create a successful project. I am sure that they will succeed.

After all, we don't need to doubt the team because I think the team will definitely do the best for the project in order to succeed so we better support the team
I agree with you that there is indeed good that we must remain optimistic and think positively about this project, sure the team will always try to give the best so the participants who join will be satisfied with the results obtained later.
It is too early to talk about the results, but it seems for me that project has good chances for success
This project will be successful, the team is actively working, and the community supports the idea.
candlicul

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 05:27:28 PM

Not a fact at all. What they (bankers) are so eager to do, I have no doubt, but what happened with them - here I am ready to argue. The crypto market is very decentralized and that is its strength.
Unfortunately, crypto coins are not as decentralized and independent as it is presented to us. Of course there is some truth in this. But not everything is so rosy and cloudless.
however, cryptocurrency is more independent than any bank or payment system.
GrosWesh
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1424

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 05:30:16 PM

GrosWesh
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1424

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 05:33:14 PM

I still got not clue were i could login  Roll Eyes Who is admin on this thread ? Could you provide some help please ?
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 05:41:54 PM

Not a fact at all. What they (bankers) are so eager to do, I have no doubt, but what happened with them - here I am ready to argue. The crypto market is very decentralized and that is its strength.
Unfortunately, crypto coins are not as decentralized and independent as it is presented to us. Of course there is some truth in this. But not everything is so rosy and cloudless.
It is more independent, but I can’t say that it is more stable and reliable. These days cryptocurrency market is too weak
Sevreki

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 08:24:44 PM

It is more independent, but I can’t say that it is more stable and reliable. These days cryptocurrency market is too weak
The market is weak, yes, but it is gradually developing, this is its essence, it is progressing in terms of technology.
CiNik

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 08:38:07 PM

It was easy to get rich here in 2017, but it was difficult in 2018. Let's see what will happen in 2019.
and I believe that HubrisOne project will bring profit to its investors.
The crypto market has a certain cyclical nature. For takeoff should fall and vice versa. Following this logic, the year 2019 should make it possible to make good money and again stimulate people's interest in cryptocurrency.
If you look at the fact that the market at the end of the year has waves of a fall in the course, then, logically, this year it should, on the contrary, have growth
Ornanaeder

Activity: 110

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 08:57:26 PM

I haven’t even noticed how the world of cryptocurrency so quickly could cover us all, times go by and everything changes
Caliesnat

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 09:14:11 PM

It was easy to get rich here in 2017, but it was difficult in 2018. Let's see what will happen in 2019.
The crypto market has a certain cyclical nature. For takeoff should fall and vice versa. Following this logic, the year 2019 should make it possible to make good money and again stimulate people's interest in cryptocurrency.
Many people said that growth will be soon, during the whole of 2018, but no one guessed right.
but I also hope that we will see an uptrend in 2019
Cryptocurrency is simply unrealistic to predict now, because no one knows when the growth will be real.
Tamandrac

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 09:50:45 PM

I agree that there are ways to circumvent such giants as a Visa and Mastercard ... but agree that this is just a compromise ... If you get a real partnership with these giants, it will be a mega success for the HubrisOne project!
Of course, such a partnership can only be dreamed of. If it is possible to resolve the issue of cooperation with such giants as Visa and MasterCart, then this is definitely a success!
I know one thing that it will be very difficult to do, this company has been on the market for a long time and will only cooperate with serious companies, because this is a market and there are no friends here
Phileste

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 10:21:24 PM

I agree that there are ways to circumvent such giants as a Visa and Mastercard ... but agree that this is just a compromise ... If you get a real partnership with these giants, it will be a mega success for the HubrisOne project!
Of course, such a partnership can only be dreamed of. If it is possible to resolve the issue of cooperation with such giants as Visa and MasterCart, then this is definitely a success!
I have seen some discussions about Visa and MasterCard, but it is just like rumours or devs seriously are trying to cooperate with this companies? It is important..
I think they have serious plans for these companies, why not, if they agree, this will be a very big step for the team.
saveeege

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 10:37:28 PM

I still keep admiring of all the technologies)) I believe we can create something even more special
dapp1

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 10:39:04 PM

I still keep admiring of all the technologies)) I believe we can create something even more special
The main thing that these technologies in the future to apply to your project, if possible
JohnYDillinger

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 10:53:57 PM

The main thing that these technologies in the future to apply to your project, if possible
It can be good advertising, because it will increase popularity and amounts of investments
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 10:56:19 PM

Many people said that growth will be soon, during the whole of 2018, but no one guessed right.
Cryptocurrency is simply unrealistic to predict now, because no one knows when the growth will be real.
I am in despair about the market situation. It am doubting it will ever reach past volumes
webskompplun

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 09:34:19 AM

I am in despair about the market situation. It am doubting it will ever reach past volumes
I think that you are mistaken.
Past volumes are very small in the view of institutional investors. so when they come to the market, the volumes will be much larger.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: