Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:19:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀MVP on IOS & Android🚀⭐Marketplace, Fiat-Crypto, Lending, Debit Cards +More!⭐  (Read 7689 times)
dapp1

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 05:57:58 PM

Let's hope that the developers will not give up their positions and will continue to develop the HubrisOne project no matter what. I hope the project community will support its developers.
Project HubrisOne even now has a solid and strong community when there are troubled and depressive times in the crypto market. I think that with the trend reversal the project will also progress even more!
This project was able to gather a strong society even in a bear market, so it will be very successful in a bull market.
Let's see how it will behave when it reaches another level of the market, because there is much stronger competition

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CiNik

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 06:58:41 PM

No one knows what will happen in 2019 with a cryptocurrency market, there may be growth, but no one knows for sure
Considering that there is a lot of talk about the crypto market being completely artificially controlled, I think that there is a limited circle of people who make decisions when there will be a pump or dump.
I think that a lot of big whales are manipulating the cryptocurrency market now. they also play against each other.
The manipulation has been going on for a long time. I’m still looking, since 2018, is it too late?
Korehok

Activity: 154
Merit: 8

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 07:52:10 PM

Good all time of day! I love the hbrs project! I follow the project and now I care about the information when the full power of the mobile application will work?

E C O S T A R T | WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET
https://eco-start.com/
Sevreki

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 08:10:30 PM

Good all time of day! I love the hbrs project! I follow the project and now I care about the information when the full power of the mobile application will work?
The mobile application has not yet been developed, soon it will be, but it all depends on the team
Caliesnat

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 08:50:23 PM

It seems to me that regulators and large venture funds have long been present in the crypto market. The fall that lasted the entire 2018 is from the hands of the matter.
Most likely this is the case. The fall of the market was completely artificial and planned by large investment funds.
But they do it easily, as they manage the market itself with good results in future income
Tamandrac

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 09:23:17 PM

On the one hand, the regulated crypto market sounds like something absurd ... but on the other hand, there is probably no other way out. The current situation suggests that otherwise it is impossible to remove any scammers from the market. Because of them, normal projects are difficult to develop.
The stock market is completely manipulative and controlled. However, this is where scammers are no less. Of course, not like the crypto market, but also a lot.
So that’s mean that there is no ideal model of a market)) however, I hope we can change at least something about the market right now
we are waiting for investors to come from wall street. but they can come here only if the cryptocurrency market is regulated.
It seems to me that such investors are not related to cryptocurrency, they invest in other real projects.
DARKKKNIGHT

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 09:30:12 PM

On the one hand, the regulated crypto market sounds like something absurd ... but on the other hand, there is probably no other way out. The current situation suggests that otherwise it is impossible to remove any scammers from the market. Because of them, normal projects are difficult to develop.
The stock market is completely manipulative and controlled. However, this is where scammers are no less. Of course, not like the crypto market, but also a lot.
So that’s mean that there is no ideal model of a market)) however, I hope we can change at least something about the market right now
we are waiting for investors to come from wall street. but they can come here only if the cryptocurrency market is regulated.
It seems to me that such investors are not related to cryptocurrency, they invest in other real projects.
Befor I joined crypto community, I used to invest in real estate, but here I discovered some really important projects like HubrisOne
Ornanaeder

Activity: 110

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 09:39:00 PM

Befor I joined crypto community, I used to invest in real estate, but here I discovered some really important projects like HubrisOne
It is interesting for me to invest in real estate, not like in the cryptocurrency industry, although each has his own
DARKKKNIGHT

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 10:19:56 PM

It is interesting for me to invest in real estate, not like in the cryptocurrency industry, although each has his own
There are crypto projects related to real estate and they run on blockchain..
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 10:40:06 PM

There are crypto projects related to real estate and they run on blockchain..
Real estate is not so profitable. I even dare to guess that relatively soon we will have another crisis
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 01:18:41 PM

As I see you promised cryto cards and even posted images with your project name and Visa name and logo. Do you have agreement with them (with Visa)?  Huh
IvanH1

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 11:32:04 PM

As I see you promised cryto cards and even posted images with your project name and Visa name and logo. Do you have agreement with them (with Visa)?  Huh

Thanks for your comment, we are using Visa logos for presentation purposes only under fair use policy.

Once we launched our payment processors for our debit cards will be either Visa or Mastercard.

I hope this helps.
u_chiha

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 12:14:51 AM

sorry, is there a problem with the hubrisone.com site? I can't access it.
I'm just trying to find more information about your project, but I can't access your site.
fitzyhbrs

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 08:30:29 PM

I'm just trying to find more information about your project, but I can't access your site.

Some updates to the site were performed recently. Clearing your browser cache / cookies should resolve the issue.

-Fitzy
columbocrypto

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 09:20:13 PM

Some updates to the site were performed recently. Clearing your browser cache / cookies should resolve the issue.

-Fitzy
Apart from clearing cache, switching to another browser also seems to work Smiley
candlicul

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 08:09:38 AM

Thanks for your comment, we are using Visa logos for presentation purposes only under fair use policy.

Once we launched our payment processors for our debit cards will be either Visa or Mastercard.

I hope this helps.
So, do you have a partnership with Visa or Mastercard? Or are you just planning to enter into a partnership with them?
searchcorve

Activity: 103

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 09:09:24 AM

It seems to me that regulators and large venture funds have long been present in the crypto market. The fall that lasted the entire 2018 is from the hands of the matter.
Most likely this is the case. The fall of the market was completely artificial and planned by large investment funds.
But they do it easily, as they manage the market itself with good results in future income
I think that large investors and funds play against each other, they manipulate the market and work according to trends.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 09:35:14 AM

-Fitzy
I had a similar problem and I solved it by clearing Cookies in my browser. Try it, I think that the problem will be solved!
terfcibulgacesri

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 09:44:39 AM

Apart from clearing cache, switching to another browser also seems to work Smiley
Or, alternatively, you can try restarting the browser in safe mode. with add-ons and plugins disabled. Sometimes it helps too.
Zahmere

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 10:13:52 AM

So, do you have a partnership with Visa or Mastercard? Or are you just planning to enter into a partnership with them?
I know several crypto projects that have been trying to get a partnership with Visa and Mastercard for several years. They say that it is unrealistically difficult to do.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: