Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:22:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚖️[ANN][ICO] OATH Protocol: Blockchain Dispute Resolution & Governance Protocol  (Read 19753 times)
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:56:32 AM

Explainer video about Oath protocol is what every must watch to understand it well. It is said that the protocol will be decentralized but appointing jury in case of dispute doens't make it trusted protocol because the fate of dispute will solely be in hands of those selected people ? Use cases of the protocol arises the potential well but somewhat it is semi-decentralized in my opinion, I might be wrong in understanding.

The concept maybe hard to understand due to the scenario which it is about dispute resolution and governance protocol and I am also still confused about it. Just wondering if they can solve such cases especially with this kind of technology that can make the impossible to possible.
That is the situation why these initiatives on video presentation with keen explanation about the project will easily allow all the crypto users understand about the project additionally it highly comforts the investors to save their time and we automatically get positive response.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 12:29:32 PM

Explainer video about Oath protocol is what every must watch to understand it well. It is said that the protocol will be decentralized but appointing jury in case of dispute doens't make it trusted protocol because the fate of dispute will solely be in hands of those selected people ? Use cases of the protocol arises the potential well but somewhat it is semi-decentralized in my opinion, I might be wrong in understanding.

The concept maybe hard to understand due to the scenario which it is about dispute resolution and governance protocol and I am also still confused about it. Just wondering if they can solve such cases especially with this kind of technology that can make the impossible to possible.
That is the situation why these initiatives on video presentation with keen explanation about the project will easily allow all the crypto users understand about the project additionally it highly comforts the investors to save their time and we automatically get positive response.

At some point, this might help those people who seek to understand more better about the platform. As long as the presentation is well-explain, then there is a high chance of probability this should work.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:21:33 PM

on your official website it says that soon you are going to launch a bounty campaign. Do you have any approximate dates when this will happen? Will it be announced on the official website or here on the forum?
Yeah, there is a statement about the bounty campaign, but I think it's new to ask about the project campaign but if they can launch as early as now this will help the project and can attract more investors and supporters. This is also other way to advertise the project in the market.
oathprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 117
Merit: 0

Governance & Dispute Resolution Protocol

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 02:38:08 PM

what explanatory video are you talking about? Does this project have a video review for better perception of information? Please tell me where I can see it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ne7qdVRZ-3g   English
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJB7ryf5Crg&t=34s   Chinese
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gb41NlbmvtY  Review in Russian

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
oathprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 02:39:12 PM

on your official website it says that soon you are going to launch a bounty campaign. Do you have any approximate dates when this will happen? Will it be announced on the official website or here on the forum?
Yeah, there is a statement about the bounty campaign, but I think it's new to ask about the project campaign but if they can launch as early as now this will help the project and can attract more investors and supporters. This is also other way to advertise the project in the market.

Hi there! We are going to have a bounty campaign closer to the release of the alpha version of our platform, so that we can get people to sign up and test the platform - instead of just hype, hype, hype Smiley

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
oathprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 02:41:22 PM

At some point, this might help those people who seek to understand more better about the platform. As long as the presentation is well-explain, then there is a high chance of probability this should work.

Hi there! We have A LOT of explanatory materials on our blog https://medium.com/oathprotocol - have you checked it out yet? There, we explain the use cases, token design, competitor analysis, our partnerships and what they mean, and much more.  And this is in addition to our whitepaper.

We also have this thread (in addition to our other social media) for you to ask questions!

What else can we do to "explain" the project better?

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
oathprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 02:42:08 PM

Hello team! I would like to find out about generosity. Will there be a distribution of tokens and how can I get involved? I really want your token!

You should sign up to be a juror and earn some for deciding cases!

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
oathprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 02:43:54 PM

Hello team! I would like to find out about generosity. Will there be a distribution of tokens and how can I get involved? I really want your token!
Do read the official whitepapers of the project to understand completely also join in the official social telegram channel to communicate fastly moreover if you required to purchase the tokens do visit their official website.

You actually aren't required to buy the token to become a juror.  The partners using our dispute resolution & governance platform will be purchasing the tokens to pay the jurors (like you!) for their service.

Here, check out our Medium post about the OATH token: https://medium.com/oathprotocol/the-oath-token-af49760f36f

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
oathprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 02:47:23 PM

We have just partnered with DREP to use their reputation system to award highly rated jurors on our platform, here is the announcement: https://medium.com/oathprotocol/oath-protocol-links-up-with-drep-for-a-new-partnership-865bf087426b

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:50:28 PM

Do read the official whitepapers of the project to understand completely also join in the official social telegram channel to communicate fastly moreover if you required to purchase the tokens do visit their official website.

You actually aren't required to buy the token to become a juror.  The partners using our dispute resolution & governance platform will be purchasing the tokens to pay the jurors (like you!) for their service.

Here, check out our Medium post about the OATH token: https://medium.com/oathprotocol/the-oath-token-af49760f36f

I'm curious if this kind of service will really gonna hit in the market. Would there be sufficient demand for this kind of service to make their platform generate income? We will see once it's up and running...
oathprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 02:55:20 PM

Hey all - we are working on the second edition of our Q&A, and if there are any questions please add them to the form:  http://ow.ly/xby350ju2tR

We will publish on our website and all social media, as well as here  Kiss

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
oathprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 02:57:10 PM

You actually aren't required to buy the token to become a juror.  The partners using our dispute resolution & governance platform will be purchasing the tokens to pay the jurors (like you!) for their service.

I'm curious if this kind of service will really gonna hit in the market. Would there be sufficient demand for this kind of service to make their platform generate income? We will see once it's up and running...

This is why we are working hard on forming partnerships now!  We already have several chains and dApps that have agreed to work with us - NEM, Quarkchain, U Network, DREP, Tripio, and Populstay - and several others are in the works.

We will also work with non-blockchain/non-decentralized platforms as well, offering a more fair and unbiased solution to dispute resolution.

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
kuto

Activity: 308

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:26:44 PM

Hi there! We are going to have a bounty campaign closer to the release of the alpha version of our platform, so that we can get people to sign up and test the platform - instead of just hype, hype, hype Smiley
Wow amazing,it's confirmed that the project team and developers will having a bounty campaign pretty soon. If this will happened  I am sure everything will run smoothly as what everyone is expecting.  Aside from that posible increase of the project suppand investors will rise and its a good time for everyone who believes and continuously working the projects future.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 03:43:48 PM

what explanatory video are you talking about? Does this project have a video review for better perception of information? Please tell me where I can see it.
I think the whole thing is self explanatory man so basically there is no need  for video at all to me is more like just waste of resources man  they might be better just doing other things with the funding

Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:03:28 PM

I really like how the team has tried to reach as far as they possibly can be the use of social media,I hope that it may help.
VestRidCr

Activity: 392

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:05:03 PM

Wow, that's a great idea! It is necessary to go the unique way of advance is a key to success. Cool Unconventional thinking will help you beat the competition. 🚩🌎

farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:05:30 PM

It will be good if they can launch a campaign like translation to other languages, It may help people to understand what is the good benefits of this project. Especially in Local Boards.
I think it will be a good decision for launching the bounty.This will bring the activeness to this project & people will join this Project
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:33:40 PM

It will be good if they can launch a campaign like translation to other languages, It may help people to understand what is the good benefits of this project. Especially in Local Boards.
I think it will be a good decision for launching the bounty.This will bring the activeness to this project & people will join this Project
Having bounty campaigns is a good help for the project to become even more popular here in crypto space because a lot of people here are likely to participate on it. So if the team decides to provide it and have a good rewards, the project will surely have a good followers and supporters.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:13:08 PM

Having bounty campaigns is a good help for the project to become even more popular here in crypto space because a lot of people here are likely to participate on it. So if the team decides to provide it and have a good rewards, the project will surely have a good followers and supporters.

I agree, bounty can help a lot most especially in gaining supporters and investors. It helps also in the popularity side of the project. It gives also a wide understanding about the process and development of the project.  Hope they will pursue having it. Surely they will reach success soon.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:54:52 PM

The answer to this question is in the video that you mentioned, they will use a random algorithms to select a diverse and unbiased pool of jurors, also the jurors are selected from a diverse pool according to the criteria set by the parties and their identities are kept strictly confidential to preserve objectivity and prevent external influence.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: