Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:59:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚖️[ANN][ICO] OATH Protocol: Blockchain Dispute Resolution & Governance Protocol  (Read 19755 times)
mr.charming

Activity: 380
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:39:43 PM

I read the whole project carefully and it's looks quite interesting. I never seen project like this on this forum ,so it means this is unique project. So i think it will achieve good success soon. I wish good luck to all devs and all team members.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kuto

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:43:19 PM

Hello team! I would like to find out about generosity. Will there be a distribution of tokens and how can I get involved? I really want your token!

You should sign up to be a juror and earn some for deciding cases!
I do not understand exactly where I need to register? There is a link to the page where registration for the distribution of tokens?
Read some instructions in the thread or for your further details and quires try to send messages in the telegram. What ever is your questions and concerns don't be shy to ask, so that your mind will be free. There are quires taht is hard to to answer and need to be have good and perfect time to settle everything.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:52:54 PM

Is it just me or anyone keep load the landing page of the website? I mean, the loading from the website was stucked.
That might be an intermittent issue which thrown you a 500 response, do clear the cache of your browser from the beginning close the browser, open a new browser and try again. Even further you experience the same issue do shoot your issue developer will take a look.
Yeah, some of the people are committing an issue like this one. I'm pretty sure they will answer for the issue shortly, just wait.
Responding immediately in this issue would be a good impression of the project. It shows the readiness of the team of how they're going to address whatever problems they may encounter.

If they wanted to respond asap to gain some brownie points they would have done so literally ages ago, the fact that they still havent means something's up
oathprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 117
Merit: 0

Governance & Dispute Resolution Protocol

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 05:54:37 PM

I read the whole project carefully and it's looks quite interesting. I never seen project like this on this forum ,so it means this is unique project. So i think it will achieve good success soon. I wish good luck to all devs and all team members.

Thank you so much :-) We're working hard and are fully committed to make this Project successful - together with our Community 👍🏼

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
oathprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 05:58:03 PM

Is it just me or anyone keep load the landing page of the website? I mean, the loading from the website was stucked.
That might be an intermittent issue which thrown you a 500 response, do clear the cache of your browser from the beginning close the browser, open a new browser and try again. Even further you experience the same issue do shoot your issue developer will take a look.
Yeah, some of the people are committing an issue like this one. I'm pretty sure they will answer for the issue shortly, just wait.
Responding immediately in this issue would be a good impression of the project. It shows the readiness of the team of how they're going to address whatever problems they may encounter.

If they wanted to respond asap to gain some brownie points they would have done so literally ages ago, the fact that they still havent means something's up

Hey, we actually have responded earlier (you can check that below). If you still have problems with the website, let us know what error pops up and we will fix it as soon as we can. Thanks for your cooperation Smiley

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
damniatx_

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:59:55 PM

Hey all - we are working on the second edition of our Q&A, and if there are any questions please add them to the form:  http://ow.ly/xby350ju2tR

We will publish on our website and all social media, as well as here  Kiss
Very interesting question-answer rubric. thanks to this, you can simply find your question and read the answer. And then questions will not be repeated everywhere.
Of course, this is a very useful feature for the project and for new supporters. For supporters of the project, this suggests that developers care about informing their users.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:05:00 PM

I really like how the team has tried to reach as far as they possibly can be the use of social media,I hope that it may help.

Yeah another way to promote their project is on social media sites. It has the majority of all potential crypto investors who will be interested in joining.
It's really interesting because they can make a bigger opportunity if they would publishing their idea and their strategy in their social media, it might get interested.
The key point her is to choose the right platform according to the targeted audience.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 07:10:52 PM

Hello team! I would like to find out about generosity. Will there be a distribution of tokens and how can I get involved? I really want your token!

I do not understand exactly where I need to register? There is a link to the page where registration for the distribution of tokens?

There is no place to register yet, but if you follow our twitter https://twitter.com/oathprotocol or telegram community https://t.me/oathsio, we will announce there as soon as we're ready for you!

Good to know this will be updated soon enough i hope we get to earn enough token on the platform however is there any plans for a bounty campaign coming up?

oathprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 08:09:09 PM

There is no place to register yet, but if you follow our twitter https://twitter.com/oathprotocol or telegram community https://t.me/oathsio, we will announce there as soon as we're ready for you!

Good to know this will be updated soon enough i hope we get to earn enough token on the platform however is there any plans for a bounty campaign coming up?

Plans are in progress ;-)

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
connecoin

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:24:19 PM

Hey all - we are working on the second edition of our Q&A, and if there are any questions please add them to the form:  http://ow.ly/xby350ju2tR

We will publish on our website and all social media, as well as here  Kiss
Very interesting question-answer rubric. thanks to this, you can simply find your question and read the answer. And then questions will not be repeated everywhere.
Of course, this is a very useful feature for the project and for new supporters. For supporters of the project, this suggests that developers care about informing their users.
Good moved from the team of Oath that they have provided Q and A activity for the project. Having it will give satisfactions for the audience to know about the functions of the platform here in crypto community. I hope they will always keeping in touch with the members and have better communication.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:30:29 PM

I really like how the team has tried to reach as far as they possibly can be the use of social media,I hope that it may help.

Yeah another way to promote their project is on social media sites. It has the majority of all potential crypto investors who will be interested in joining.

Precisely. A lot of investors nowadays are in social medias so it must be really important for the team to have an activities there so that all of them will be aware about this project. For sure Oath will be recognized and possibly invested because the ideas are unique and useful for cryptos.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:42:13 PM

It will always depend on the effort given by the team and how they were going to play in terms of marketing. I think thee team already been prepared if ever something is going to happen unexpectedly.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:59:16 PM

It will always depend on the effort given by the team and how they were going to play in terms of marketing. I think thee team already been prepared if ever something is going to happen unexpectedly.
Of course, the team must be ready for all unforeseen circumstances that may occur in the crypt world. I hope the team will manage to bring this project to the goal.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:13:13 PM

In this project the rules are very strict for prospective jurors.
Looks like this project understands the protection of Dapps? am I right about that.
I will also wait for the bounty program.

There are a lot of Dapps right now and I think if this platform will succeed, they must be busy finding clients that wanted to ensure their terms and conditions and protect the right of whoever is right. Well, anyway, this is still in progress which means more work that needs to be done.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
oathprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 09:36:29 PM

Looks like this project understands the protection of Dapps? am I right about that.

There are a lot of Dapps right now and I think if this platform will succeed, they must be busy finding clients that wanted to ensure their terms and conditions and protect the right of whoever is right. Well, anyway, this is still in progress which means more work that needs to be done.

Our Vision is to make it accessible for anyone to become a Juror. We will have sort of a KYC (managed by more experienced Jurors) to filter out Bots and evaluate the potential Juror with an initial Credit Level. In this way, we can ensure that only Jurors with a good sense of Judgement are eligible and get rewarded.

Correct - we are working hard right now on Partnerships (rf. to our Medium page https://medium.com/me/stories/public for latest Announcements) to enlarge our Network rapidly.

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
kuto

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:38:42 PM

Thanks to social networks very many projects could untwist the project therefore, I think and here in it there is a certain sense. At least, it will give a good impetus to popularity.
Special thanks to the technology and brilliant people behind each successful and project in the market. The team members and developers are innovative and specialy thety are very active and dedicated to the task they have. Over all this is very important because the popularity and project reputation is needed for te common good of everyone.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:22:19 PM

I am very glad that the developer after all has decided to use the KYC system for recognition of the real participants of the project. It will unambiguously give firmer soil to the project.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
ratatat bangbang

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:33:37 PM

Of course, the team must be ready for all unforeseen circumstances that may occur in the crypt world. I hope the team will manage to bring this project to the goal.

Being ready to whatever circumstances may occur is a good weapon to each team. In order no one can break your plans in the said project. We cannot deny the fact that there are always problems the team will meet as they goes by to the path of success because to reach success is not that easy, it will always have ups and down.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:08:25 PM

I am very glad that the developer after all has decided to use the KYC system for recognition of the real participants of the project. It will unambiguously give firmer soil to the project.
Same here, at least they can now give credits to the rightful one. Hopefully this will run smoothly and things will be done and flow in accordance with the main goal of the project team. This really calls for a celebration buddy. I wish the best of luck for everyone specialy the project.
buldogers

Activity: 232
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:08:49 PM

Our Vision is to make it accessible for anyone to become a Juror. We will have sort of a KYC (managed by more experienced Jurors) to filter out Bots and evaluate the potential Juror with an initial Credit Level. In this way, we can ensure that only Jurors with a good sense of Judgement are eligible and get rewarded.

Correct - we are working hard right now on Partnerships (rf. to our Medium page https://medium.com/me/stories/public for latest Announcements) to enlarge our Network rapidly.
I see, glad to see that the team are active enough to answers questions about the project in this thread. And also I appreciate the offort of the team on having good partners.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: