Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 03:30:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]: DEWBER - GLOBAL, DIGITAL, CRYPTO LOYALTY PROGRAM  (Read 53646 times)
Truthfinder76

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 09:57:57 AM

True indeed what you say is because it is very difficult to predict the prices of bitcoins and other altcoins so anyway we have to keep abreast of existing developments and I hope that in the near future the price of bitcoin can rise

This project has a real advantage over many others. The token will be associated with a real business that will be relevant for many years. So the demand will grow steadily.
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 11:40:04 AM

Hey. Tell me what conditions are currently offered for business? How much will I have to pay to join the platform?
angrygerl

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 12:42:02 PM

Hey. Tell me what conditions are currently offered for business? How much will I have to pay to join the platform?
I heard about the fact that now the preferential conditions for business and everyone who joins the platform can do it for free. perhaps after launching the platform it will be different.
ripzombie

Activity: 589
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 03:20:17 PM

I heard about the fact that now the preferential conditions for business and everyone who joins the platform can do it for free. perhaps after launching the platform it will be different.
Yeah, I also have heard such rumours. But I still joe sure. Because these days there are so many talks about projects, but only information that is posted on official website is completely true
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 06:45:58 PM

True indeed what you say is because it is very difficult to predict the prices of bitcoins and other altcoins so anyway we have to keep abreast of existing developments and I hope that in the near future the price of bitcoin can rise

This project has a real advantage over many others. The token will be associated with a real business that will be relevant for many years. So the demand will grow steadily.
You are right, any coin in any project directly depends on the originator of cryptocurrency, that is, on Bitcoin. As soon as the course goes up, many projects will be recognised.

bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 07:27:58 PM

Tell me what the project will be different from the classic cashback services that are already working at the moment?
Well, as I understand the project very quickly can become global around the world. And it will be a very big plus. I think it will be in demand by millions of people.
This, of course, the developer would like, but not the fact that the platform will be able to win a global audience. However, the attempt is still worth it. Moreover, if it works out it will be located in a large country, this is very good.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
GromovSer

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 07:58:21 PM

A wonderful project with a great perspective. I think to keep tokens for about a year and you can make very good money on this.
I am not used to hold my tokens for long terms, but I am pretty confident about this project and its team..
Please note that now, in this market situation, tokens need to be held for a very long time, at least one year, in order to get some profit. Therefore, I would recommend that you reconsider your views in this regard.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:32:32 PM

Then what is the point of developers from this platform, if everything is free? I think that they will make a profit after the business of others is working through the platform.

ripzombie

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 11:23:32 PM

A wonderful project with a great perspective. I think to keep tokens for about a year and you can make very good money on this.
I am not used to hold my tokens for long terms, but I am pretty confident about this project and its team..
Please note that now, in this market situation, tokens need to be held for a very long time, at least one year, in order to get some profit. Therefore, I would recommend that you reconsider your views in this regard.
May be you are right, but I got used to sell everything when tokens start to gain at least something, because it can be the only chance to make profit
Leftneck

Activity: 476

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 04:30:10 AM

May be you are right, but I got used to sell everything when tokens start to gain at least something, because it can be the only chance to make profit
Maybe the way you do to get profit is pretty good and I think such a strategy can be our example, but after all, it all depends on the personal decisions of each may not hurt if we try like you

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
snos-boss

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 07:20:59 AM

How many tokens are you planning to release? And are you sure that they will be enough to build a global loyalty program model?
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 08:20:24 AM

How many tokens are you planning to release? And are you sure that they will be enough to build a global loyalty program model?
This will all be easily regulated by the price of the token. In any case, each user will have a wallet on the smartphone and it will be convenient to transfer any number of tokens.
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 09:06:46 AM

Nice project. I think the demand for tokens will always be. I will follow the growth of the project. But in fact, I am sure that this is one of the best concepts in 2019.
dewber (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 09:20:27 AM

Hello Sir,

Please check our website and one pager.

Thank you
dewber (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 09:20:49 AM

Nice project. I think the demand for tokens will always be. I will follow the growth of the project. But in fact, I am sure that this is one of the best concepts in 2019.

Thank you for support! We highly appreciate this.
Vasyafet

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 09:59:31 AM

Here I agree with you. I think the market will change soon and tokens that have real benefits will be in the top.
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 11:39:53 AM

Here I agree with you. I think the market will change soon and tokens that have real benefits will be in the top.
Well, let's see what happens after launch. At the moment, the team shows itself very well. Wink
alexsmalex

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 12:23:56 PM

But as a matter of fact, there is a lot of competition in this market and I would like to know how this project will differ from ordinary cashback services and what advantages will it have for regular users *?
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 12:30:34 PM

Well, let's see what happens after launch. At the moment, the team shows itself very well. Wink
hopefully Dewber proves that they are the right ICO for investors now, because some ICOs failed to make investors disappointed

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ripzombie

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 02:41:09 PM

hopefully Dewber proves that they are the right ICO for investors now, because some ICOs failed to make investors disappointed
To be honest, there are so many things that can indicate that project is scam or just don’t have any chances to succeed, but sometimes even the most thorough analysis couldn’t tell you precisely right answer..
However, I don’t have any doubts regarding Dewber project
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: