Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:27:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]: DEWBER - GLOBAL, DIGITAL, CRYPTO LOYALTY PROGRAM  (Read 53644 times)
snos-boss

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 08:01:42 AM

I think, that they already have competent members, arent they? The mail goal of the conference - find new investors and increase recognition of the project

I heard that they will be at a conference in London. It would be very interesting for me to see the translation. But in any case, this will increase the visibility of the project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nemonemo

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 08:21:36 AM

I think, that they already have competent members, arent they? The mail goal of the conference - find new investors and increase recognition of the project

I heard that they will be at a conference in London. It would be very interesting for me to see the translation. But in any case, this will increase the visibility of the project.
By the way, if I can know when it's a conference in London because I don't know about that information and most importantly, just follow the progress to make it clearer

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 08:34:13 AM

We'll see. It seems to me better to wait for official responses from the developers of this project. I should know that participation in any conferences is confirmed. Wink
Pedro12528

Activity: 490
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 10:27:08 AM

I hope, that devs will confirm this information. If this new is real - it's a very good step for this project.

HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 11:27:19 AM

A conference in such a famous city should obviously influence the project and help it to gather even more audience. At least it works that way.

Zoemas79

Activity: 137

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 11:32:11 AM

A conference in such a famous city should obviously influence the project and help it to gather even more audience. At least it works that way.
It would be really good, if Dewber team organize more, than one conference, maybe 3-5 conferences in different cities, it will be really good for searching new investors and audience
Pedro12528

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 12:12:30 PM

Sorry, but where did you found this information? I dont see any official news, which confirm this conference. But I hope, that those news are true Smiley

bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 12:44:10 PM

I hope, that devs will confirm this information. If this new is real - it's a very good step for this project.
And how could you get such information? I think there is no need for confirmation from the developers, since this information was received from them.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Zoemas79

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 01:14:43 PM

And how could you get such information? I think there is no need for confirmation from the developers, since this information was received from them.
I checked latest news of the project and didnt find any info about this, so, I think, we still need confirmations from developers or news in the official channels about this.
Vialaia

Activity: 455
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 01:27:32 PM

I think it is a good thing. What goals do you have participating this conference. This is a question for a Dewber team.
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 02:34:38 PM

Tell me please what blockchain your loaylty system based on?
All information on each aspect of the platform is presented on the official website, the link can be found on the first page.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 02:53:56 PM

We'll see. It seems to me better to wait for official responses from the developers of this project. I should know that participation in any conferences is confirmed. Wink
Well, we can discuss the rumors too. For this, there is a community. As a rule, many people learn something new from these discussions.

Vialaia

Activity: 455
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 03:25:19 PM

Well, we can discuss the rumors too. For this, there is a community. As a rule, many people learn something new from these discussions.
Just the rumors will be able to confirm. In other way it may to impact negatively on the project in common.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 07:45:33 AM

I will follow the information of this project. I like it. They already have working prototypes and a powerful team of partners. Now it is a rarity in such a market.
snos-boss

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 08:46:16 AM

Tell someone from the team already had a successful business before? I would like to understand how authoritative this team is and whether they have experience in the IT field.
Pedro12528

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 09:43:16 AM

Tell someone from the team already had a successful business before? I would like to understand how authoritative this team is and whether they have experience in the IT field.
I think, that they had dat experience. Btw you can search their profiles on linkedin or on different websites.

dewber (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 10:19:57 AM

Sorry for stupid question, but where can I find whitepaper? I've already checked website and there are only replies for typical questions.
I found a link on the official website, but for some reason it does not open, but rather gives an error. Will wait for a developer response.
https://www.dewber.io/whitepaper/1538142564943.pdf

Hi Sir,

We are working on this and fixing the link soon.

Thank you
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 10:29:08 AM

I think, that they had dat experience. Btw you can search their profiles on linkedin or on different websites.
But I see that a lot has been done even now and they have a pretty big list of partners. And connect the business at discounted rates. so essentially the project is almost ready to go. At least visually.
snos-boss

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 11:58:05 AM

The project looks interesting. they have already launched working prototypes and this is a plus. But I'm not sure that users will be interested in receiving tokens as part of the loyalty program. How comfortable will it be for ordinary people?
Zoemas79

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 01:04:01 PM

The project looks interesting. they have already launched working prototypes and this is a plus. But I'm not sure that users will be interested in receiving tokens as part of the loyalty program. How comfortable will it be for ordinary people?
Sure, not all people need such kind of project, but I'm sure, that there are many people, who interested in dewber.
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: