Bitcoin Forum
June 04, 2024, 01:51:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]: DEWBER - GLOBAL, DIGITAL, CRYPTO LOYALTY PROGRAM  (Read 53646 times)
Vasyafet

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:11:44 AM

Tell me please what will happen if the project can not assemble a soft cap? Will the funds be refunded or what will happen in this case?
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:35:32 AM

Tell me please when can I get my tokens to my wallet? Will this happen immediately after the end of sales? And which wallet is best to use?
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:02:27 AM

Traditional point-based loyalty programs capture customer purchase history and perform data analysis to cross sell products or services. Also, customers have to redeem these points with particular business only.

Dewber replacing traditional loyalty points with a virtual token called “Dew tokens”. These tokens can be collected or redeemed globally with any business and also traded. Making them true global cross channel redemptions crypto loyalty points
That is, you want to say that I can get points for example for refueling my car and spend it on a discount at an electronics or cosmetics store. Did I understand correctly?
Vangardo

Activity: 644
Merit: 272

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:36:23 AM

Traditional point-based loyalty programs capture customer purchase history and perform data analysis to cross sell products or services. Also, customers have to redeem these points with particular business only.

Dewber replacing traditional loyalty points with a virtual token called “Dew tokens”. These tokens can be collected or redeemed globally with any business and also traded. Making them true global cross channel redemptions crypto loyalty points
That is, you want to say that I can get points for example for refueling my car and spend it on a discount at an electronics or cosmetics store. Did I understand correctly?

This is the main goal of decentralization, everyone can have their own coin, which can be exchanged for any. This awaits us in the future.
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:09:15 PM

This is the main goal of decentralization, everyone can have their own coin, which can be exchanged for any. This awaits us in the future.
All this hope, but what will happen in the future, we can learn only in the future.
dewber (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:58:27 PM

An interesting project. Tell me please do you already have any preliminary agreements with exchanges? And when will tokens be added on exchanges?

Yes we have plan to list Dewber tokens on major exchanges after ICO
dewber (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:59:53 PM

I saw that you already have a MVP.  Do you have already have existing customers? If so how many ?
I just would like to understand at what stage of development the project is right now and what progress there is already.

Dewber is under beta customer testing and we have over 1000 active customers and 8 businesses
dewber (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:32:46 PM

A very interesting project, very pleased that it is registered in Singapore, there is now one of the most favorable places for cryptocurrency. Good luck to you!!!

Thank you for the kind words!
dewber (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:34:28 PM

Tell me please when can I get my tokens to my wallet? Will this happen immediately after the end of sales? And which wallet is best to use?

We cant recommend any wallet to use.

And you will get tokens after the end of ICO.

Thank you!
CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:58:12 PM

Just downloaded your app from apple store, it looks interesting, I'll test it for some time.

Thank you! Please share your opinion after testing.
Looks like quit good, but I still haven't understood it for full.

Tell me please, what quesitons do you have?

Thank you
What means "enter the OPT" while registration?
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:29:39 PM

Tell me please what will happen if the project can not assemble a soft cap? Will the funds be refunded or what will happen in this case?
By the way, you know that a new standard of tokens is being developed which will change the order of conducting ICO. In the event of an investor’s refusal to participate in ICO, he may at any time return the enclosed Ethereum. I think that this will reduce to a minimum the number of scams and increase investor confidence.
Tearz

Activity: 627
Merit: 250

The Pope Of Dope

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:43:31 PM

By the way, you know that a new standard of tokens is being developed which will change the order of conducting ICO. In the event of an investor’s refusal to participate in ICO, he may at any time return the enclosed Ethereum. I think that this will reduce to a minimum the number of scams and increase investor confidence.

I've heard about that, but it still on develop and nobody know when it will be released.

Welcome to the future of the  █████████████████████████████
BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀                ▀▀██▄
▄██▀                      ▀██▄
██▀                          ▀██
██               ██             ██
██          ███████████▄          ██
██             ███▀▀▀▀████          ██
██             ███     ███          ██
██             ███     ███          ██
██             ███▄▄▄▄████          ██
██             █████████▀           ██
██            ███ ██              ██
██            ███                 ██
██         ███████              ██
██▄                          ▄██
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀██▄▄                ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄▄      ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
PointPay   |

|
|

|

█████████████████████████
                     █                       █
                     █  ███                  █
                     █  █  █                 █
                     █  ███              ███████
                     █  █                █ █   █
                     █                   ███████
                     █ █ █ █                 █
                     █████████████████████████

Multi-currency Wallet
  [] 
                                                  █
                                  █               █
                          █       █               █
                          █       █             █████
                          █     █████     █     █   █
                        █████   █   █     █     █   █
                        █   █   █   █   █████   █   █
                        █   █   █   █   █   █   █   █
                        █   █   █████   █   █   █████
                        █   █     █     █   █     █
                        █████     █     █████     █
                          █       █       █
                          █               █
                          █
Crypto Exchange Platform
dewber (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:55:49 PM

Will it be supported in eastern europe?

yes dewber loyalty platform is created for global operations.
dewber (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:45:01 PM

Just downloaded your app from apple store, it looks interesting, I'll test it for some time.

Thank you! Please share your opinion after testing.
Looks like quit good, but I still haven't understood it for full.

Tell me please, what quesitons do you have?

Thank you
What means "enter the OPT" while registration?

We have built Dewber application with various security features including OTP (one-time password). It’s a mechanism to validate the ownership of registered mobile number lies the customer.

On registration, system sends OTP to your mobile and with this authentication code, registered user is able to set own PIN for future login.

Note - you may not able to view any businesses at your location as we may not yet be operational there.

Dewber platform is developed for global operations and we currently beta testing UK customers only.

Check more details on OTP here,
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-time_password
alexsmalex

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:22:32 AM

Hey. What is the minimum contribution to the project?
Simply, I would like to start by making a test purchase for the minimum amount that I can test how it works.
Truthfinder76

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:30:12 AM

What price will be on the main sales round? And will there be any discounts? Perhaps discounts for large investors?
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:17:00 AM

I've heard about that, but it still on develop and nobody know when it will be released.
In any case, the project has a roadmap which they should clearly follow if they want to receive the trust and support of the community.
dewber (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:22:29 AM

Hey. What is the minimum contribution to the project?
Simply, I would like to start by making a test purchase for the minimum amount that I can test how it works.

The minimum investment will be 50$
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:39:20 AM

The minimum investment will be 50$
It is good that you set such a small minimum bar. This will allow a wide range of investors to invest in this project. Since unfortunately not everyone has the opportunity to invest from 1 ETH and above.
dewber (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:44:31 AM

This is according to what I also read from their website, your Dewber loyalty program is the essential part of your rewards scheme, and it is meant to incentivise repeat business. Examples are “buy 5 coffees get one free” and “get 15% off after spending £100”.
Dewber promotions are time limited offers, such as “get 30% off any main course next week Mon to Fri” and “join us for Christmas drinks this Friday at the Roof Garden Jolly”. Promotions can be set to last up to two weeks, and your customers will be notified via text, email or push notification. This how promotions differ from Dew Loyalty points and rewards according to their website, I suggest you to explore their website.
It sounds very interesting. It seems to me that such a concept may well count on success! The idea is quite promising!

Thank you for support!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: