Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 02:04:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: In 10 years 20$ will turn 100k  (Read 3819 times)
Mandevil

Activity: 324
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:51:08 AM

I hope you get to even 50k USD as you are willing to be patient. It is good to be young and as you have your age as your greatest asset, anything is possible in crypto markets. I am getting old, am over the age of 60 so I do not have the luxury of time that you have perhaps, but am trying to gather some coins for my pension at least to help me through the later stages of my life, if that is still possible right now. I wish you the best of luck in your crypto endeavors.
100% possible, you are well done, the market is new. therefore is possible to do all. do not even hesitate. !!)

Kidmat

Activity: 774
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:57:03 AM

The market is very unpredictable even you invest today for those coins that are really profitable your investment will grow. No specific amount of return of profit in the coming years if we calcute today. As long you choose good project it will gives good profit or your investment will grow.
grifinmch

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:26:43 AM

a great commitment but what will actually be able to stand the wait for 10 years or not I dunno  Cheesy Cheesy. just look for this year many have already can't wait to wish a big increase. they did not wait and eventually go away. but indeed if the long term value of crypto is confident that it will continue to rise and the better. This is because certainly appeared much support for crypto and have an impact on its value.
goolesby

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

Gistcoin

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:00:37 PM

in 10 years?
probably, it may happen in this crypto market. As we know, the BTC in the last year turned from around $5k to around $20k. However, to run intu about $100k is too high. It is the very big amount yeah. we can hope for the better price. But, too big numbers may be not good for us, the real crypto investors.

e@symode

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:05:54 PM

It is likely that this could happen, but what can I say about this today? I think that today, all the same, people very often do not understand that of all possibilities, of course, it can be possible, but I do not think that it will be so fast.
Agozyen

Activity: 672
Merit: 252

Until the end

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:07:58 PM

Of course, everything can be. Perhaps these coins or at least one of them will rise in price just like bitcoin. Although, the chances are not so much. I think that the more the crypto currency develops, the less probability it will be to increase its price by millions of times. In my opinion, the period of the "wild" crypto currency is already passing.

I have to disagree.  The overall market cap for crypto is very small when compared to the market cap of more traditional investments, like stocks and bonds.  If the market cap for crypto can get into the trillions then many millionaires will be made.  
Ulya63

Activity: 420
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:08:03 PM

Everything in this life can be. Maybe now the second coin is coming out as a bitcoin and he will move from the first place the damn bitcoin. I'm not sure about these coins, although they are very promising. Many say that such large profits as in past years will not be. If large investors enter the market, they will not allow many to earn on cryptocurrencies. After 10 years, see if you were right.
hunnykaushal

Activity: 448
Merit: 137

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:16:23 PM

May be or may be not.

All depends on market and project.

If project will do good then anything can happen.
shiming

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:21:27 PM

According to the current encryption market capacity. It feels unlikely. It is still possible to increase by 10 times. It’s still not realistic to change 20 dollars into 100K dollars, but if possible.

adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:25:56 PM

10 years time in crypto currencies . 20$ will become at least 100k?
Rn I'm holding tron, and eos 20$ and ontology 10$ airdrop. I don't plan on moving it around cus its nothing to me. I'll wait it out 10 years.
And how did you come to a conclusion that your $20 investment will become $100k in ten years? Just some random numbers you had to spit out to feel good? This is not actually right. Your $20 investment can end up being $1 or less than few cents. You never know. If you are so confident about your prediction, why not invest more and become a billionaire in the future?

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
qtronix

Activity: 596

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:36:53 PM

That's possible. But I think that very few coins will be able to achieve such results. I think that you should not make grandiose plans for coins, and you need to follow their news and how they behave. Perhaps you will understand that it needs to be sold, that it is no longer promising.
Iamlegit4sure

Activity: 350

💲

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:42:09 PM

hum...man, i think you are being a bit too optimistic. i am not even sure that early investors in bitcoin and ethereum got that much of a return. in 10 years 20 dollars might reack 2000 dollars, in my opinion. and that is already a super huge mega big return rate, or rate of itnerest, if you might. But hey, i hope you are right!

SaveOurSea

Activity: 910

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:46:08 PM

Rn I'm holding tron, and eos 20$ and ontology 10$ airdrop. I don't plan on moving it around cus its nothing to me. I'll wait it out 10 years.
And how did you come to a conclusion that your $20 investment will become $100k in ten years? Just some random numbers you had to spit out to feel good? This is not actually right. Your $20 investment can end up being $1 or less than few cents. You never know. If you are so confident about your prediction, why not invest more and become a billionaire in the future?
absolutely right because every year there will be price changes that are constantly changing and cannot be ascertained, and moreover in the 10 years it can be destroyed and vice versa so we can only follow the path of market growth in cryptocurrency and always monitor to take opportunities that exist.

satgoldan

Activity: 602
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:51:21 PM

No, in this case the answer is unambiguous - no. In the crypto currency, tens of times more people are involved than in 2009, when several thousands of geeks knew about it. Now everything is quite different, leading exchange funds think about the crypto currency.
I would not expect more growth than x10.

─────────────── IMO Ecosystem ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
[ TELEGRAM ] J O I N U S [ TWITTER ]
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:53:51 PM

It depends to your buy altcoin and hold because not all of the altcoin can gain in x1000 profit because it is not possible to gain x1000 but if x10 profit we have altcoin is good because altcoin is very fast high the price but very fast low price because of the trader dumper so price will be down so very small of hold from now hold in longterm altcoin.

olsyd

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:11:21 PM

No, I don't think so. There are a lot of people thinking that crypto will make them millionaires, I don't believe in that. The time has gone. This was possible when no one knew about crypto, for example, at the stage of Bitcoin's birth, now a lot of people involved in the crypto market and I don't see a huge growth of cryptocurrency price
CircularLoGic

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 01:21:22 PM

The things are not so easy as you think. If you bought crypto somewhere in 2012-2013 and kept it, you would make a big fortune. I'm optimistic about the future of cryptocurrencies but you should be more realistic about the numbers that you can earn just by holding it.

new_crypto_world

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:24:11 PM

everything can happen. and i wish that 20 bucks can turn to 100k. but the most important thing is to get the technology wellknown and used for everyday cases. that will be the real win
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:27:56 PM

it's good to be optimistic and I suppose with that much money you don't have much to lose. $20 to $100k is a long shot in my opinion but anything is possible and economy isn't looking that great so $ value can really take a hit any day now. u never know.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:29:14 PM

This can happen, but we are not really sure what the future can give us.
we should keep the demands hot and the cryptocurrency alive.
i am pretty sure that it will be better and better soon.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: