Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 05:23:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: In 10 years 20$ will turn 100k  (Read 3818 times)
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:42:24 PM

Cryptocurrency is very changeable and besides, while it is developing very quickly. Therefore, it is hardly necessary to count on the fact that one of them will grow in price all ten years. In order to receive constantly good profits, we need to constantly monitor the market movement and respond to changes on it in time. At the same time, you need to be able to quickly switch to young and promising coins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:56:22 AM

For sure in 10 years 20 000$ can turn to 100 000$ and even more. If I would hold 20 000$ - 10 000$ I would definitely hold in Bitcoin and another 10 000$ in promising altcoins like ETH, EOS, ADA, Pundix, Helbiz, XYO, MVL, Propy
It seems you did not read the thread correctly, the OP is not asking about how to convert 20000 into 100000 in 10 years which is relatively easy if you ask me, he is asking how to convert 20 dollars into 100000, as you may see that is almost impossible, I know that some will try to make it seem more possible by giving data that if you bought 20 dollars worth of bitcoin in the past you could be a millionaire but we cannot go back to the past and do that.
GirlBitcoin

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Dronair Best Operating For Cargo Robotics Industry

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:58:35 AM
Last edit: December 21, 2019, 01:29:00 AM by GirlBitcoin

Welcome to Dronair Bounty Thread!

This campaign will run for 1 month
Stakes you will get from the campaign will allow you to receive DAIR tokens at the end of the campaign.
You will receive 667.000.000 DAIR =100k$ , based on your number of stakes.

Bounty Campaign structure:

Part 1: Twitter Campaign : 15% of bounty
Part 2: Content Creation: 20% of bounty

Part 3: Video Campaign: 20% of bounty
Part 4: Telegram Campaign: 15% of bounty
Part 5: BitcoinTalk Translation Campaign: 10% of bounty
Part 6: BitcoinTalk Signature Campaign: 20% of bounty

General Rules

●  Bounty Campaign : 15 December- 19 January, lasts for 35 days.

●  Tokens will be distributed to participants personal cabinet within 1 month after the end of the IEO.  

● Daily stakes! You can do tasks every day! We allowed you to make 1 report for 3 days!

● For performing certain actions you will get stakes, after the end of the bounty campaign, the stakes will be converted into tokens, according to formula (total number of tokens/total number of stakes)*number of your stakes.

● Using multi-accounts, spam, bots and so on are strictly prohibited, all attempted users will be banned. If these terms will not be met, you will not get the stakes.

● ALL WORKS WILL BE REPORTED AS A NEW POST TO THE BOUNTY THREAD. DO NOT QUOTE YOUR OLD REPORT!

● We reserve the right to adjust the conditions of the bounty campaign during the period of IEO.

● You must be subscribed on Telegram chats: https://t.me/DronairProject, https://t.me/dronaircommunity, https://t.me/DronairBounty.

● If you have any complaints - fill this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeuvKDape673XIK9fCknrfbuTMtg9lTfbaaw7vcPP1dpCM2aA/viewform

● You need to follow us on all our social media, see above.

● Whenever you are ready submit your Proof of Authentication by replying to this thread, see below format / sample:

Code:
Proof of Authentication:
Bitcointalk Username:
ERC20 Wallet:
Campaign :

Reward:
1000-1500 follow- 2 stake/week.
1500-2500 follow - 4 stake/week.
2500-5000 follow- 8 stake/week.
More than 5000 follow- 12 stake/week.

Twitter Campaign Rules:

• Subscribe to the Dronair Twitter
  • You must have at least 100 subscribers
  • You need to make 5 retweets (and 5 likes per week.)
  • No more than 2 retweets each day.
  • Make 3 tweets per week about Dronair. It must link to dronair.io (NO OTHER LINK) , contain related hashtag(s).
  • Twitter audit should be more than 85% of real subscribers, most of them have to be people interested in cryptocurrency. https://www.twitteraudit.com/

The membership form to post on this thread:  You can publish the form and then modify it, no manual verification will be done, you have to provide all the links.
Code:
Twitter
Week #:
Retweet 1:
Retweet 2:
Retweet 3:

Reward:
    Excellent Quality: 50 stakes
    High Quality: 25 stakes
    Good Quality: 10 stakes
    Normal Quality: 5 stakes
    Low Quality: 1 stakes/week

Content Campaign Rules:

• Low-quality Content will not be accepted;
    • Your  content must be original, we don't accept plagiarism especially copying other people's work or websites.
    • The Content  should exceed 500 Characters, less than 500 Characters will not be accepted.
    • A Maximum  of 2 submissions per person will be accepted, each submission not be accepted.
    • You can use our logo or image on the content that your post.
    • All content must have at least one website link and / Whitepaper, Telegram, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and our Linkedin.
    • One link of your own Bitcointalk Profile and ETH Address,Telegram  User Name, BitCointalk  user name in the bottom of your article or in the comments to prove it is original content.
    • Content :Post a positive about "Dronair"

Reward:
    Excellent Quality: 50 stakes/video
    High Quality: 25 stakes/video
    Good Quality: 10 stakes/video
    Normal Quality: 5 stakes/video
    Low Quality: 1 stakes/video

Youtube Campaign Rules:
    • Low-quality videos will not be accepted. We will only pay for interesting videos, so try to come up with an interesting topic. We will not accept videos where you just read aloud the text from our landing page.  
    • All languages are accepted
    • Your video must be at least 3 minutes long;
    • You must mention Digital Gold by name at least 3 times;
    • Add our hashtags and links to our website, White Paper, social media channels or Medium.

Reward:
    Join Telegram Group : 1 stake/week
    Wear our Avatar: 5 stakes/week
    Add “| Dronair Best Operating For Cargo Robotics Industry” to your telegram name - 5 stakes/week
    Posting messages about Dronair other Telegram groups (minimum 1,000 members): 5 stake/post
    Posting messages about Dronair in your Telegram group (minimum 1,000 members): 5 stake/post

Telegram Campaign Rules:
    • Stay in the Telegram group until the bounty is over.
    • If you add “ | Dronair Best Operating For Cargo Robotics Industry ” to your Telegram username, no other project names in your username are allowed.
    • Actively participate in discussions on Dronair telegram group until the end of the campaign. Inactive users can get 50% less payrate or can be simply disqualified.
    • You need to make at least five comments a week. Ask a question about the Droinair, comment on some aspects of the project or talk about other relevant things.
    • Comments such as "hi", "good project", "very good" and similar will not be counted.
    • You can promote Droinair in other Telegram groups, but they need to be made in a constructive way, not in a way that might be considered spamming. Deleted messages won’t be counted.

Code:
    Week Number: ____
    Your Number on the Spreadsheet: ________
    Bitcointalk Profile Link: ________

2 – (dd/mm): _____
    3 – (dd/mm): _____
    4 – (dd/mm): _____
    5 – (dd/mm): _____

Reward:
    Bitcointalk Dronair ANN Thread: 10 stakes + 1 stake per new valid post about the project
    Whitepaper: 100 stakes
    Other documents: 5 stakes

Translation Campaign Rules:
    • Participants are required to keep the local thread alive by posting and translating regular updates, news or any important announcements. A single post thread will be rejected.
    • A maximum of 1 post per day is allowed.
    • Automatic (Google or similar) translations or translations with low quality will be rejected. You need to have a portfolio to participate in this campaign.
    • Unnecessary or repeated posts shall be rejected for stake counting.
    • Quality is the main requirement  for  success participation in this campaign. If you fail to deliver the high quality of the translation - your reward/stakes/work can be reduced or rejected.
    • A translator must necessarily translate each required part of translation campaign.
    • After the confirmation, you will have to complete the translation in 7 days.
    • You must be active during the bounty campaign.
    • Required Languages: Spanish, French, Italian, Hindi, Vietnamese, Indonesian, Arabic, Turkish, Russian, Portuguese, Thai, China, German, Korea,.....
    • If you are selected - bounty manager will send you all information via Telegram PM

Weekly Rewards:

• Jr/Copper Members : 0.5 stakes per week
    • Members : 1 stakes per week
    • Full members : 1.5 stakes per week (+0.5 if avatar is worn)
    • Senior members : 2,5 stakes per week (+0.5 if avatar is worn)
    • Hero/Legendary members : 3.5 stakes per week (+0.5 if avatar is worn)

Signature Campaign Rules :

• Participants have to be at least Member to wear a signature.
    • Multiple accounts are not allowed and will result in banning you from our campaign.
    • Minimum 7 constructive posts per week  . Week is considered: Monday 00:01 to Sunday 23:59 CET
    • 7 constructive posts per week in different threads (preferrably in Altcoin subforum) per week.
    • More than half of the posts should be in English.
    • Posts made in this thread do not count
    • If your forum rank change during the campaign, you must CHAT Telegram Bounty.

• If you leave campaign before it is ended, you loose your stakes.
    • I will check signatures several times during the week and will disqualify cheaters.

Signature codes:

Update Soon!

Pool Airdrops 100.000.000 DAIR = 15k$

Reward:
    Join Telegram Group : 10 stake
    Join Telegram Channel : 10 stake
    Follow Twitter : 10 stake
    Follow Medium : 10 stake

Limit : Just 1500 participants

haidangtp

Activity: 336
    Merit: 10

View Profile
    October 23, 2018, 03:05:42 AM

Of course, everything can be. Perhaps these coins or at least one of them will rise in price just like bitcoin. Although, the chances are not so much. I think that the more the crypto currency develops, the less probability it will be to increase its price by millions of times. In my opinion, the period of the "wild" crypto currency is already passing.
    I agree with you. The cryptocurrency boom has passed. Now is the time when investors are very careful in their dealings.
    cpoer2011

Activity: 560
    Merit: 108

View Profile
    October 23, 2018, 03:16:21 AM

Surely why not. Anything is possible in the crypto world. You can be surprised with what you will get in the future. If you have believe in the next 10 years that your 20$ will turn into 100K$ just hold it, it will come true.
    cescudero95

Activity: 98
    Merit: 2

View Profile
    October 23, 2018, 03:20:10 AM

For something like that to happen the market cap needs to multiply by 5,000.  What currency(s) are you talking about?

For example, if that were to happen for, let's say ripple, it means the market cap would have to go from the current $18B (coinmarketcap) to $90T.  That's 90 trillion dollars worth of market cap, more than 2016 Global GDP (according to Statista.com).  

ripaex (https://ripaex.io/)
    Marketplace
    WackMack

Activity: 602

View Profile
    October 23, 2018, 03:22:34 AM

Well, I don’t think that the cryptocurrency market will develop so rapidly)) Although there is such a hope. Everything is possible in cryptocurrencies, so let's see in 10 years what happened.

. ██████████.
                                  .████████████████.
                               .██████████████████████.
                            -█████████████████████████████
                         .██████████████████████████████████.
                      -█████████████████████████████████████████
                   -███████████████████████████████████████████████
               .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
            .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
           ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
           .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
           .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
           .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
            .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
               .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
                  .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                       ████████████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████████████
                              ██████████████████████████
                                 ████████████████████
                                   ████████████████
                                       █████████
    YoBit AirDrop $|
    Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
    🏆
    yulionoo

Activity: 756

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
    October 23, 2018, 03:39:31 AM

I think that 10 years is a time that is too long the longer we invest, the greater the risk. it's better to hold a coin until the price is good enough and when we sell we have the advantage of not being too greedy by continuing to hold the coin to make a big profit.
    if it takes too long to hold it can be a coin that we hold crashes and becomes zero. better to sell when we get a decent profit. don't be too long. because no one guarantees that the coin can grow rapidly or not.

. ██████████.
                                  .████████████████.
                               .██████████████████████.
                            -█████████████████████████████
                         .██████████████████████████████████.
                      -█████████████████████████████████████████
                   -███████████████████████████████████████████████
               .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
            .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
           .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
           .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
           .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
            .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
               .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
                  .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                       ████████████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████████████
                              ██████████████████████████
                                 ████████████████████
                                   ████████████████
                                       █████████
    YoBit AirDrop $|
    Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
    🏆
    ryap12

Activity: 700
    Merit: 14

View Profile
    October 23, 2018, 03:48:32 AM

I think that 10 years is a time that is too long the longer we invest, the greater the risk. it's better to hold a coin until the price is good enough and when we sell we have the advantage of not being too greedy by continuing to hold the coin to make a big profit.
    if it takes too long to hold it can be a coin that we hold crashes and becomes zero. better to sell when we get a decent profit. don't be too long. because no one guarantees that the coin can grow rapidly or not.

We really do have different point of views in here. Some thinks holding for 10 years will make bigtime profits while some also see it's risky. I am on the side on holding the currency for long time because i too believe the price will keep on increasing as supply gets smaller and smaller due to burning, sent to unowned wallets, lost acess to wallets and a lot more. Im thinking holding for 10 years is recommended for people who does not have much time with cryptocurrency, while waiting for the price to spike are for long-term traders/investors.
    Maricel2017

Activity: 448
    Merit: 103

View Profile
    October 23, 2018, 03:52:19 AM

Well, I don’t think that the cryptocurrency market will develop so rapidly)) Although there is such a hope. Everything is possible in cryptocurrencies, so let's see in 10 years what happened.
    Even me i think there is a possibility to grow our 20$ in crypto in the duration of 10 years but i do not think if 100k dollar will achieved but it will grow, and me i will take a risk for 20$ to hold that for long period of time because 20$ is not that huge money to risk and the possibility to grow is there than their is no investment.

moonblocks

Activity: 714
    Merit: 100

3... 2... 1... Launch!

View Profile
    October 23, 2018, 06:00:20 AM

10 years time in crypto currencies . 20$ will become at least 100k?
    Rn I'm holding tron, and eos 20$ and ontology 10$ airdrop. I don't plan on moving it around cus its nothing to me. I'll wait it out 10 years.

Steadfast and optimistic!

This sounds like a good strategy provided those projects can maintain their relevance and competitive edge in this rapidly evolving space and grow their market share

Shtamm_oval

Activity: 364
    Merit: 100

View Profile
    October 23, 2018, 06:05:10 AM

Rn I'm holding tron, and eos 20$ and ontology 10$ airdrop. I don't plan on moving it around cus its nothing to me. I'll wait it out 10 years.
    I also hope that in 10 years the cryptocurrency will become a world currency, a means of payment and will be the most common. But after all, all this is no more than fiction, even forecasts that bulls will soon return to the market.
    stellgod

Activity: 659
    Merit: 101

View Profile
    October 23, 2018, 06:58:44 AM

Very possible! And how much are these coins that you get during the airdrop cost now? ) if you really took them during the first airdrops, then now they, probably, made a lot of profits in $.  Smiley
    Definitely they made a lot of profit, but still the price of those coins is low and accessible. I am sure that if the price of bitcoin crosses $20k, nobody will invest in it, because of the fear of losing their money. When the price is too high the fluctuation will also be big, like $500-$1000. Small investors will never suffer this big fall, although it will be very minimal compare to the price.
    infested999

Activity: 854
    Merit: 500

View Profile
    October 23, 2018, 07:19:21 AM

Many many coins will have a great price in 10 years but also maybe another part of coins will have no value if they don't resist until then.

▄███▄   ▄███▄
                  █████   █████
          ▄███▄    ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄███▄
          █████     ▄██▄ ▄██▄     █████
           ▀▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀██▀ ▀██▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▄     ▀██▀           ▀██▀     ▄███▄
     █████ ▄██▄                   ▄██▄ █████
      ▀▀▀  ▀██▀                   ▀██▀  ▀▀▀
                           ▄█
    ▄███▄ ▄██▄            ███ ███  ▄██▄ ▄███▄
    █████ ▀██▀  ████      █████    ▀██▀ █████
     ▀▀▀         ▀███▄    ████           ▀▀▀
           ▄██▄    ████   ███     ▄██▄
     ▄███▄ ▀██▀     ▀███  ███     ▀██▀ ▄███▄
     █████            ███▄██           █████
      ▀▀▀              ▀████            ▀▀▀
                         ███
                         ███
                         ██
                       ███

████    ██
      ████    ██
        ████    ██
          ████    ██
            ████    ██
              ████    ██
              ████    ██
            ████    ██
          ████    ██
        ████    ██
      ████    ██
    ████    ██

White Paper
    Yellow Paper
    Pitch Deck
    Telegram
    LinkedIn
    Twitter
    @rt27

Activity: 227
    Merit: 3

View Profile
    October 23, 2018, 07:26:34 AM

Maybe, but we don't know if your prediction is right due to the fact the market now is struggling. I hope so that before 10years of crypto there will have new change which is better change to let the people know crypto is much better investment.
    Felic43

Activity: 406
    Merit: 1

View Profile
    October 23, 2018, 07:28:52 AM

That is a good heart of patience , is good to be patient and future of crypto is so bright , we can't say the particular time crypto will get to the peak but we still hoping for good day

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
    ▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
    Ekosistim

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
    October 23, 2018, 07:29:08 AM

i think its too much of hoping something, but its ok, anything can happen on crypto, but i think 20$ can only be 1k$ defending on your token Project develop itself.

FINANCEX || THE NEXT GENERATION EXCHANGE
    ━ ⋄❖⋄ PUBLIC ICO COUNTDOWN : ICO WEBSITE || Join NOW!!! ⋄❖⋄ ━ (https://ico.financex.io/)
    lappa1414
    Copper Member

Activity: 84
    Merit: 0

IRONX

View Profile
    October 23, 2018, 07:45:18 AM

sounds great. but do not forget about the monopolists of the market. everything is in their hands for the most part.

brenzosa

Activity: 162

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/YHngU9x

View Profile
    October 23, 2018, 07:58:16 AM

it may or it may not.  but probably that 20usd may turn you into 20k in 10 years, that's 1000x fold, still not bad.  the key will be the choice of tokens/coins you will be holding.  to be more stable, diversify your investments into different projects, lets say around 10 projects.
    Sponsoredby15

Activity: 644

View Profile
    October 23, 2018, 04:04:34 PM

Don't expect other altcoin to perform like bitcoin although those coins ate potential. Even if it value around $10,000 you are still a winner. Jus the hope for the best and be contented even if didn't reach your expectation after 10 t
    years.
    Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
      Print  

Jump to: