Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:00:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: In 10 years 20$ will turn 100k  (Read 3819 times)
Perkovic

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:29:59 PM

if your forecast really came true then it would be just wonderful because I am just like you are planning to invest your money for a very long distance

inMIN.it TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY██
ICO Pre-Sale : October, 2018 ██
hellyeahent

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:18:38 AM

I would be very happy if in the end everything turned out exactly as we now imagine. I think that the cost may be even several times more than we expect now. Time to start shopping
SloveNing
Copper Member

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:28:24 AM

Your dream is an inspiration for traders who are frustrated with market conditions, the price of coins depends on the number of requests you must be able to see the situation of the development of their team platform so that you can predict the price of coins that you hold in the future, and wait 10 years you must be rational.
sergei1703

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:47:57 AM

I agree with this statement, but nobody want to wait for a ten years. Everybody wants to turn 20$ in 100k$ in a month, so this people quickly become very disappointed in cryptocurrencies.
namcunguyen

Activity: 412

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:05:45 AM

I think that in the next 10 years EOS from $ 20 up to $ 100,000 is impossible. Although EOS is a good coin but it can only reach $ 500 in the next 10 years.
serejandmyself

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 10:09:46 AM

it is not an axiom. You can invest into some shitcoin and it 10 years you will get zero :-) So, investment only in top 10 crypto with following its roadmap will give a good financial result.

Game of Links

cyber~license©
Beargas0

Activity: 289
Merit: 10

FREE Cryptocurrency Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:15:03 AM

It seems to me that the cost varies not only depending on how many years this or that cryptocurrency is at the moment. The cost depends on popularity. The probability that the cryptocurrency will be popular in 10 years is incredibly small

Accen1935

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:17:17 AM

I think it's unlikely that this may happen. you'll keep any cryptos, however there's no guarantee that they're going to still exist once ten years. Therefore, it's higher to sell once they area unit dearer then purchase once more once they fall in value. It's higher than keeping them ten years while not moving.
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:20:00 AM

Waiting out and holding is how most of the early adopters got rich. But I dont think even 10% of them had thought this outcome when they were holding. Its hard to predict the future so hodl or trade is your own choice.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
S[m]OKE

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:21:24 AM

Yes, the fact that in decades it will still be unthinkable how things will change, so it’s normal to count and even more so to assert in this market at this time is impossible.

Henisusan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:52:52 AM

I cannot guarantee that, given the crypto characteristics that are easy to fluctuate. But with the increasing development of crypto and continued support from various parties, including the government. I am sure that in the future crypto will continue to exist and its value will continue to soar.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
Insert_

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:56:29 AM

Bien sûr, tout cela est tout à fait possible, bien sûr pas tout , mais au moins une devrait croître en prix, en général, il est nécessaire de regarder tout avec optimisme.
Sadari3
Copper Member

Activity: 155

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:52:31 AM

the process of increasing the price of coins depends on the community, your dreams will truly come true if you invest in potential coins in the future, your choice now determines the results that you get in the future. maybe the price of bitcoin inspires everyone to have digital assets.
BTCreward

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:24:01 PM

Perhaps you are right and really after 10 years of $ 20 will be a large amount, but it seems to me that since the market grew earlier, this will not happen, so now have to work more that would really make money with the help of cryptocurrencies.

Hengemeran

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:04:56 PM

10 years time in crypto currencies . 20$ will become at least 100k?
Rn I'm holding tron, and eos 20$ and ontology 10$ airdrop. I don't plan on moving it around cus its nothing to me. I'll wait it out 10 years.
I would certainly not advise to keep 10 years, I think it is worth selling when the rate rises to re-buy, it may be that the technology will become obsolete and the coin will become unnecessary
Marnihughes82

Activity: 363

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:09:16 PM

I think this is very unlikely. But I also hope you will be right. I will also buy some and wait until then
nemesio

Activity: 253

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:23:46 PM

10 years time in crypto currencies . 20$ will become at least 100k?
Rn I'm holding tron, and eos 20$ and ontology 10$ airdrop. I don't plan on moving it around cus its nothing to me. I'll wait it out 10 years.

In fact, for a crypto market of 10 years is a very long time, it is difficult to make any predictions about further changes in the situation during this period. But in any case, crypto is a very young direction, will continue to grow and periodically show rapid growth. Although I do not believe in such drastic price changes.
miltonpogi

Activity: 245
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:45:25 PM

It really depends on the course of the future. From $20 to $100k? That's kind of impossible to happen because not all coins are going to grow and that the shifting economy would make a huge factor in those numbers. To be honest, I doubt that your investment would reach at least $10k

Kuchiyose

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:53:59 PM

It really depends on the course of the future. From $20 to $100k? That's kind of impossible to happen because not all coins are going to grow and that the shifting economy would make a huge factor in those numbers. To be honest, I doubt that your investment would reach at least $10k

Things that cannot be confirmed until now because something might happen. You can see prices in the past year and are far different from the current year's prices.
Erzinnum

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:57:00 PM

I made quite the same thing as you and i plan to wait for a really long time, because it is useless to withdraw 30 $ right now, but 100k in 10 years is good:L

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: