Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:37:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: In 10 years 20$ will turn 100k  (Read 3819 times)
cescudero95

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:01:17 PM

10 years time in crypto currencies . 20$ will become at least 100k?
Rn I'm holding tron, and eos 20$ and ontology 10$ airdrop. I don't plan on moving it around cus its nothing to me. I'll wait it out 10 years.

Where did you come up with such a figure?  You just asserted it for no stated reason.  $20 turning into 100k implies a return of 5,000%.  That kind of growth in market cap points to mainstream adoption, which will not necessarily happen for any of the existing currencies or blockchain solutions.  I think the utility of blockchain has been demonstrated, but it remains to be seen if it's been done right yet.

ripaex (https://ripaex.io/)
Marketplace
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SvetikB

Activity: 504
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:13:02 PM

Actually it sound unreal and fantastic, but sometimes i feel like it is really can happen in the future, not the nearest one, but maybe in the next 15 years

sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:16:49 PM

Rn I'm holding tron, and eos 20$ and ontology 10$ airdrop. I don't plan on moving it around cus its nothing to me. I'll wait it out 10 years.
everyone has different thoughts and judgments. in my opinion if the development of the altcoin makes everyone interested and increasingly popular, then I'm sure it can be more than 100k. because the development of crypto depends on investors.

Alexeu00011

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:02:49 PM

In fact, the crypto market is very changeable, the situation can change dramatically in just a year. Therefore, it is very difficult for me to make any possible predictions for such a long period. Of course, I believe in the stable development and appreciation of reliable cryptocurrencies, but it is unlikely the changes will be so dramatic.
lutcor

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:06:29 PM

It is impossible to predict what will happen after such a long period of time, because I simply do not believe that there is an opportunity to calculate such a large amount of time and calculate serious opportunities for this.
newbie-hero

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:54:36 AM

It is impossible to predict what will happen after such a long period of time, because I simply do not believe that there is an opportunity to calculate such a large amount of time and calculate serious opportunities for this.

20$ is a tiny amount for investment and even more in order to wait 10 years. Maybe your grandchildren will be able to get something profitable from such investments. Try to earn capital, and then invest in a currency in which you are sure.
DragonETH

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

https://www.projecton.pro/

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:42:18 AM

I think this is very unlikely. But I also hope you will be right. I will also buy some and wait until then
is it worth waiting so long can buy now and sell the next day at a profit and so do every time.  80,000% for the month of ETA.
https://dollardestruction.com/18425/

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             
          ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░         
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
  ░▓▓▓▓░░░  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░  ░░░▓▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓██████████████▒░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░  ░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░░░░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░████████████▓░░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░▓████░░░░░░░      ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▒███████▓▓░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓█████████░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▓▒░░                     ░░▒▓▓▓░ 
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░      
          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░        
             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
                                                      PROJECTON

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
Customer relationship management using Blockchain
▬▬▬▬Whitepaper ♦ Whitelist  ▬▬▬▬
BUY XN35

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
░░░░░SOCIAL MEDIA░░░░░
TwitterTelegram Facebook 
Reddit  Medium  ➤  Bitcointalk
aces777

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:53:23 PM

It is very possible for this to happen, it has happened before and there is nothing that is stopping it from happening again. The only thing here is that you have to be willing to wait for however long it takes for the 20 to turn into 100k and not a lot of people can be able to wait for that long, as for me I plan to wait because I know that the coins will be so valuable in the future

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
Downloaded

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:25:54 AM

Now the whole market should just take off after such a long stagnation. But so far, no one sees the prospects, and there is a chance that we will stop there. So such a loud statement is meaningless
liansehao

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:31:12 AM

I like your optimistic but 100k seems impossible man. That is just your prediction but i think 100k is an enormous number that we can not reach.
pokxon

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 07:37:47 AM

You are the real holder. You believe in the development of the coin. Your faith is wonderful, We live by faith in something.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Guider.travel  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bitok_1979

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:41:41 AM

Yes, if there is free money for investment, these months are just suitable for this, but it is worth understanding that these are investments for a long time.

glYff◆      PRIVACY for smart contracts and beyond   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet platform delivering
   [   WHITEPAPER   ]   ◥ telegram   ◥ github   ◥ linkedin             anonymous asset transfers and data 
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN GLYFF   ❰❰❰                     privacy for smart contracts. 
Iykecolyno
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:42:04 AM

However it is a good expectation but I do not encourage people to buy into such kind of idea as it may be deadly, alway know that nothing in life is guaranteed and crypto equally is inconsistent. Here is is always 50:50. People had projected a $50,000 for bitcoin this year,but we can see the current price, that sounds some warning
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:44:05 AM

Perhaps you are right and really after 10 years of $ 20 will be a large amount, but it seems to me that since the market grew earlier, this will not happen, so now have to work more that would really make money with the help of cryptocurrencies.

How much exactly it would be worth is difficult to tell but yes 20$ invested today would be a good investment turn out to be after 10 years in coins at this discounted rate available today in the market due to the fallen market. So get ready and start buying before the price starts to rise back again.
^BuTcH^

Activity: 671
Merit: 103

Moni

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 07:48:27 AM

if crypto market cap goes below 100 bln, then I could believe your story,in this case your 20$ can become 100 k in 15 years, but you have to catch 5000x growth, probably it should be several hidden gems. I think it is better to make X in several alts and don't hold 1 coin for 5000x growth

bubblebubble

Activity: 616
Merit: 23

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:50:29 AM

if crypto market cap goes below 100 bln, then I could believe your story,in this case your 20$ can become 100 k in 15 years, but you have to catch 5000x growth, probably it should be several hidden gems. I think it is better to make X in several alts and don't hold 1 coin for 5000x growth

Indeed, if you wish to receive so big reward you should set a perfect portfolio with only gems!
goku21

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:27:01 AM

yes it is possible to be one hundred thousand dollars ten dollars for one year. especially now that bitcoin once again rises and the market is recovering from its collapse. but the markt can be over again but in the span of a few years it will grow.
icegeekfresh

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:41:43 AM

I dont think just 20 dollar can be 100k dollar because we cant know will these projects will be still or dead, and I think that most of the altcoins will die also.  But it is still worth a try, we can see the result 10 years later:)

smoker36

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:11:55 AM

To our great regret, no one can give an exact answer. It seems to me that it does not depend on how much time will pass. Money will grow only from other factors and nothing else
biddicoin

Activity: 1077

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:42:23 PM

LOL crypto isnt suitable for holding in long term. im sure that it wouldnt valuable in the future
i dont hold them just play to make instant money.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: