Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:50:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How many bounties are you currently participating  (Read 659 times)
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:28:48 AM

Hi guys im participating in 3 bounties And i think there are a lot
As u can see mi signature is with miracle tele also im participating with their Facebook campaign

They other 2 Facebook campaign im doing are
With UMC And Menapay

Doi think Twitter campaign are better right ?
But its hard rock get a lot of followers

I am a private person so what i only do here is signature campaign meaning that i only joining single campaign and as of now it is Agate project whos doing better and already reaches the softcap

But i am stidying about being bloggers so in time i will be considering to participate in blog making area of every bounties or in other project related to that area of helping and profiteering
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:29:02 AM

Currently I am joined in Agate bounty which project already reached soft cap and looks much promising lot of high rank members were promoting it so if anyone interested you can join in the bounty.I am not participating in other bounties since social media campaign were paying some pennies at the end.
sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:34:15 AM

like many other people i participate in a signature bountie campaign. in addition, i participate in 2 to 3 reddit and 2 to 3 telegram campaigns and that is it. i can not invest more time, and if i am honest, that is enough for me.
miklesm

Activity: 1078
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:50:25 AM

I am currently participating in about 30 Social Media Bounties of different projects, but I know some Bounty Hunters who participate in 100+ campaigns simulateously without defining the idea of the projects. As for me, I try to analyze each project before joining its Bounty campaign in order not to waste my time on useless projects.
Malamok101

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:13:07 AM

For signature campaign 1bitcointalk account,1signature campaign only. For social media campaigns you can join how many bounty you want like facebook,twitter,telegram and youtube.And You can also see my avatar to see my bounty I Already participating now.

MrVuuu

Activity: 445
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:16:13 AM

Im participating in 3 bounties too and spend less than an hour on them. I could do more, but time is not enough, for me it is more like a hobby
Jianailiang

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:21:09 AM

I have not participated in any bounty, and I have found many bounty hunters here. I think they are wasting time and now a lot of scam projects.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:24:25 AM

I have not participated in any bounty, and I have found many bounty hunters here. I think they are wasting time and now a lot of scam projects.
So true.

More and more bounties are becoming today and people just keep on joining them because of the chase of the rewards. And later on those rewards won't be distributed to them because its a scam and while you are a newbie, you can contribute to the forum without even joining any bounty temporarily.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Kelvinovie2

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:29:23 AM

Getting good project these days is hard, another thing is even when you get good project, at the end you might be paid less which is not very encouraging, but am doing quite a no of bounty campaign just to get enough out of them considering the current market situation.
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:31:20 AM

As u can see mi signature is with miracle tele also im participating with their Facebook campaign

With UMC And Menapay

I have participated only few bounties because I want to joined those I think is valuable and has potential in the future. There are lots of bounties which does not have value and will not give good rewards to participants. I want to spend my time and effort for bounties which can really give me good profits.
askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:32:05 AM

Personally, I stay away from social media bounties like twitter and facebook as these are over crowded and there are so many scammers who create accounts in 100s of number and participate in twitter and facebook bounties, eventually the stakes you get in the end are not worth the time you invest in these bounties.

Currently I am only in 1 signature bounty and apart from this, I keep on looking for bounties which have options like testing,  bug hunting etc. I may also start translation but getting into one without prior experience is tough.
Btcirene88

Activity: 214

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:32:36 AM

Currently i have participated in different bounty campaigns. This is the Omnity campaign for bounty signature and the last which Encrybit for twitter campaign for just 2 weeks to work on. This is what i have done during after work as a part time job.

═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES ═══▦▦═══
ICO TOKEN SALE IS NOW OPEN TO INVESTORS (https://www.4art-technologies.com)
r.bhalla07

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:34:02 AM

There are so many bounties for participate and work in this field but in this time i have done both type of bounties automated and work send bounties the quantity of automated bounties is fourty four and the quantity of work send bounties is thirty only.

FilmBusinessBuster.com
» A GAME CHANGER for the Film Industry  «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
ajdar.muxin.79

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:39:50 AM

You can join so many bounties as you wish. You just need to make a good research and find the best campaign for you. A lot of people on this forum are joining every bounty campaign and wondering, why bounties are such a trash at the moment.
Don Lord

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:40:57 AM

I currently participate in four generosity companies, used to take more, but now it is very difficult to choose a decent company, before it was easier with this there were few scammers.
Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:18:02 PM

I only have one now and i think this will end until November if they don't extend their bounty campaign again, currently i'm also searching for social media campaign that is only a few weeks bounty.
GhostWithin

Activity: 644
Merit: 145

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:23:35 PM

I only have one now and i think this will end until November if they don't extend their bounty campaign again, currently i'm also searching for social media campaign that is only a few weeks bounty.

I think social campaigns are waste of time.

I'm participating in two signature campaigns. One is here, the other is in a nearby cryptocurrency forum  Wink And that's enough for me
fibrolit

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:46:00 PM

Over the past month, there were a lot of Scam projects that are not credible. There were no high-quality projects at all, and now the number of my bounty campaigns is decreasing every day. Many projects are afraid to conduct their ICO and hence the bounty campaign. I hope that soon the situation will improve, otherwise in a month or two I will not have a single project.
Complete agreement. I have the same situation. At the end of 2017 I had about 30 projects. Now 5 and think, that soon will be even less. Of the last 7 completed projects paid 1! Others promise or even silent. I will wait for changes in the market. It is necessary to regulate the ICO.
Jekbolt

Activity: 266
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:49:48 PM

With UMC And Menapay

I participate only in one. I don't know how you people can make 2-3 simultaneously. It would be a mess in my head.
By the way, if you need ETH you can sell your bounty stakes here at any time: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5039136.msg46233134#msg46233134
chokomenia

Activity: 364

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:31:17 PM

I think participating in twitter bounty campaign without much followers doesn't give much return, for me I will prefer to participate and signature and write content for many bounty campaign, so writing content for other bounties, you can participate for as many bounty as you wish.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: