Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:42:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How many bounties are you currently participating  (Read 659 times)
daviost

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 11:04:03 PM

Cause I only do bounty in my spare times so I only join 5 bounties and the important one is not how many bounties are you participating but the important one is how to find a good coin so when you do their bounty you will got more money from them. So before joining the bounty i always do some research first about their product, their teammate, their roadmap, their technology, their idea, their advisor and a lot of things to research before joining the bounty task.

▬▬▬▬▬ ◯●●   REPME.io   ●●◯ ▬▬▬▬▬
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOV
Please check the Whitepaper for more complete info
SaféTilt

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:05:30 PM

I am always participating one bounty. because i need to be sure about projects future succeses and gains. so in that market choosing best project is really hard.
There are too many scam icos and i am afraiding participating one of that. so i generally try to choose one bounty and i am fully focusing that project.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
cryptoblazter

Activity: 421
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:14:10 PM

For this year only, I already experienced 5 bounty campaigns that did not pay or failed since they didn't make the soft cap. These were really a hard reality of bounty campaigns. Though were some who paid but their token doesn't appear in the exchange. Sad to say, this might be the effect of down market.

kotajikikox

Activity: 2394
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:22:34 PM

Hi guys im participating in 3 bounties And i think there are a lot
As u can see mi signature is with miracle tele also im participating with their Facebook campaign

They other 2 Facebook campaign im doing are
With UMC And Menapay

Doi think Twitter campaign are better right ?
But its hard rock get a lot of followers

Since i begin to join herein Bitcointalk from newbie until now if i am not wrong i was participant bounty signature campaign twice but one of them give to me a huge profits.

To be exact the project lead by the deadly as manager to proof that i am telling the truth participating bounties aren't wasting time all we need to do is find better project and choose reputable manager to make sure the project are not scam.

richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:26:03 PM

For this year only, I already experienced 5 bounty campaigns that did not pay or failed since they didn't make the soft cap. These were really a hard reality of bounty campaigns. Though were some who paid but their token doesn't appear in the exchange. Sad to say, this might be the effect of down market.
Same situation, almost all of my bounty are not paying since they are a failed project, though some bounty succeed yet they are still not listed in an exchange. Currently I have 3 bounty campaign and I do hope that they will succeed and pay me for the work I've done for them. ICO is quiet not good in the past months, maybe that's why bounty are not that profitable compare last year.
xcajun21

Activity: 742
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:28:09 PM

I see this topic is quite recent. Social media campaigns? I dunno about that. I participated in translation bounties for one of the best ICO (Farmatrust) and the bounty for me was not what i expected. Oh well... We are in a bear market i guess.

I am currently participating in signature, and i wait for payout on several bounties, including Nauticus, Flogmall, and w12 campaign. First two got the required crowdsale funds, but i fear the worst right now with this market.
mattujusuruga

Activity: 728
Merit: 48

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:28:20 PM

I already join so many champaign, of course that's is social media, because if signatures we only join 1 and take a long time, Maybe 3 months even more. I was inspired to join a lot of social media because of my friend, Only social he already earn so much money, but now I don't know why I'm not passionate anymore to join in social media champ
Cloak1

Activity: 623
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:31:19 PM

I only participate in one bounty,  that is signature campaign. The bounty payment now isn't as much as the previous ones. Most bounties give a little reward for the participants, and that makes me feeling not enthusiastic to join more.
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:35:29 PM

Bounty campaign is indeed allowed for participants to participate in more than one event and also you can participate in other projects but only for social media campaign. But in my experience in participating in many projects is not recommended, later you will feel bored cause the ICO process takes a long time and finally You will quit in the middle of the way and do not follow the project until it's finished
Malamok101

Activity: 868

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:50:06 AM

I only participate in one bounty,  that is signature campaign. The bounty payment now isn't as much as the previous ones. Most bounties give a little reward for the participants, and that makes me feeling not enthusiastic to join more.

Yes per one bitcointalk account you need atleast one bounty campaign, but in bounty campaign not only signature campaign you can also join in other campaign but facebook,youtube,twitter and telegram only.

paulscathedral

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:03:04 AM

As u can see mi signature is with miracle tele also im participating with their Facebook campaign

With UMC And Menapay

I'm currently involved in the ApolloX signature campaign and a few more on Twitter and Facebook. I also think that this is enough not to spend too much time on bounty.
Not always for Twitter you get more money than for Facebook. Because you must have accounts in both social networks. And how to increase the number of followers on Twitter/Facebook you can find here on BTT.
hanxinvwang

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:05:00 AM

I currently participate in 6 bounty tasks, including 1 signature, 6 Twitter tasks, I think it is very simple to complete these tasks, I am trying to increase the number of my tasks!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Haunebu

Activity: 3066
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:08:34 AM

Signature campaigns usually pay the best in this forum when compared to other campaigns like the social media campaigns etc which is why I always prefer signature campaigns over other campaigns any day.

Ranking:
1. Translation and Signature campaigns
2. Articles and Video campaigns
3. Facebook and Twitter campaigns

This has been my personal observation after being a part of this forum for a long period of time and this is what majority of the bounty hunters think. Do your research before joining any specific campaign in this forum people.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Torps1

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:09:12 AM

It is better to participate in the bounties you can manage effectively. Though, I think you can do more than what you're doing at the moment, especially if you join Article/video campaign.
izsara

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:19:46 AM

I used to do research first when going to a bounty campaign, the first thing I noticed was that the sale of ico had to be clear ... not all of my bounties followed ... especially the bounty with unclear scans I left behind

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
MikeyVeez

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:25:49 AM

Only one campaign. And that is enough for me because I do not have time for it. But I think that is enough for everyone, we shouldnt be hungry.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
konomi

Activity: 112
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:36:27 AM

The important thing is not that you have participated in many bounties, but you can find real projects. For those who don’t pay, even if you participate in 100 bounties, they are worthless for you.

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
cryptomine99
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 06:41:43 AM

I'm currently following 10+ bounty campaigns. usually I join the signature campaign, article campaign, social media campaign. maybe I'll follow more bounties.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
VeeraS

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:42:05 AM

With UMC And Menapay

currently there are many bounty hunters so the possibility of getting big results will be difficult, so I think you should start looking for other knowledge in this crypto industry
there is a lot of knowledge that you can get besides bounty. and if you want it, look for it right away
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:15:28 PM

Just like the other members, I have only participated in one bounty campaign particularly in signature campaign. Though they're also right about participating at social media campaign at the same time because we are all aware that gaining more stakes will make you earn more reward tokens, but I am okay and contented as of now in signature campaign only.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: