Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:13:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [RETURN] Announcing CoinReturn Financial IPO!  (Read 31985 times)
Dingir

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 08:06:07 PM

Or maybe do 5/31 with today's then 6/1's div with 6/5? What do you guys think?

5/31 + 6/03 Divs. together
6/01 + 6/05 Divs. together

Is in my opinion a good Idea!

Wow lotta posts to respond to! Sorry we've been laying low the past few days, we've been looking at what we can do to move off CS. Unfortunatly there does seem to be a really good way to do this---to shift to somewhere like havelock and transfer peoples shares to there..

I dont really understand this, could you please expand on it? Are you in favour of listing on havelockinvestments? If yes did you do any research on their listing conditions? And how much that would cost? Maybe you could just pm them on bitcointalk and they could pay a visit to this thread... :-)

Thanks for the good work so far!
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 08:13:14 PM

We have a hunch that the share price is only up so much because people are expecting a super dividend (5/31, 6/1 and 6/3). If it sounds amiable to you guys we would like to pay out 5/31 on 6/4, 6/5 on 6/5, and 6/1 on 6/6, or something similar, were concerned that once we pay out this triple dividend people will decide to dump their shares. We're going to pay out 6/3's a while and see what you guys think, if everybody wants the past due ones all at once we'll gladly do it later today or early tommorow, were just a bit leery about the jump in price/demand. Or maybe do 5/31 with today's then 6/1's div with 6/5? What do you guys think?

I'm not sure that spreading the div will deter people from dumping shares once they have been paid TBH.  Also, the sudden spike in share purchases may have been panic buys once deposited funds were available today.

I vote for 'Über Div 2014'! Cheesy
coinreturn (OP)

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 08:20:06 PM

Or maybe do 5/31 with today's then 6/1's div with 6/5? What do you guys think?

5/31 + 6/03 Divs. together
6/01 + 6/05 Divs. together

Is in my opinion a good Idea!

Wow lotta posts to respond to! Sorry we've been laying low the past few days, we've been looking at what we can do to move off CS. Unfortunatly there does seem to be a really good way to do this---to shift to somewhere like havelock and transfer peoples shares to there..

I dont really understand this, could you please expand on it? Are you in favour of listing on havelockinvestments? If yes did you do any research on their listing conditions? And how much that would cost? Maybe you could just pm them on bitcointalk and they could pay a visit to this thread... :-)

Thanks for the good work so far!

Unfortunately, we does not talk the english real good.

Sorry that should be "Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be a really good way to do this.... "
We need a way to transfer shares so that each user gets the same number of shares, thats the biggest hurdle. Alternatively, we could do a buyback on CS and tell people to come over to havelock but we're not crazy about that idea either since there's no real way to ensure the person that bought at .005 doesn't get .01btc back and vis-versa.  

Also we just sent the email to all shareholders. If you didn't get an email from tom@coinreturn.me check your spam folder and if its not in there then check your CS settings to ensure you have your email shared with project owners.
edit:
We just noticed we made a major mistake and should have done a Bcc when composing the email since blind carbon copy doesn't let each recipient see each others e-mail. Sorry about this to anyone that didn't want other shareholders seeing your address. Sorry.

nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000

Well hello there!

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 08:21:28 PM

Gotta say.  Was nice receiving the e-mail requesting BTC address should the you know what hit the fan at CS.  Wish more securities on CS would pay this sort of attention to shareholders.

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
noobthegreat

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 08:21:47 PM

Well, at least we know they're on top of things.
SamboNZ

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 08:24:37 PM

Sorry that should be "Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be a really good way to do this.... "
We need a way to transfer shares so that each user gets the same number of shares, thats the biggest hurdle. Alternatively, we could do a buyback on CS and tell people to come over to havelock but we're not crazy about that idea either since there's no real way to ensure the person that bought at .005 doesn't get .01btc back and vis-versa.  

I agree that this is an important issue.  I'm surprised that Havelock have no way to do this however.  I know of a number of companies who transferred existing shareholders from CS to HI, but TBH I'm not sure whether they transferred with share numbers intact (although I imagine that there would have been more of an outcry if they did not).
SamboNZ

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 08:27:24 PM
Last edit: June 03, 2014, 08:51:58 PM by SamboNZ

Whoa, whoa, whoa.  <censored> Please tell me that was intentional and there's a reason behind it.

Woops!  LOL  Never noticed till you pointed it out tho Cheesy

Oh well, I guess we're all just that little bit closer in this thread now! Cheesy
nwfella
Legendary

Well hello there!

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 08:46:20 PM

Whoa, whoa, whoa.  The e-mail lists all the recipients publicly. Please tell me that was intentional and there's a reason behind it.

Woops!  LOL  Never noticed till you pointed it out tho Cheesy

Oh well, I guess we're all just that little bit closer in this thread now! Cheesy
"Getting to know you getting to know all about you" Smiley

Gimme the crypto!!
coinreturn (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 09:06:23 PM

Whoa, whoa, whoa.  The e-mail lists all the recipients publicly. Please tell me that was intentional and there's a reason behind it.

Woops!  LOL  Never noticed till you pointed it out tho Cheesy

Sorry all for being so careless, was just one of those things you notice like 5 seconds after you do it and can't do anything to fix.

As for the dividends we going to go ahead and pay out 5/31's and 6/1's today. In retrospect, we can't see this mattering a great deal to anyone so we're just going to do it like this. 5/31's div was rather lackluster, if you look back at 5/29-5/31 there wasn't much volatility and the only movement was upward so there wasn't much to be made. As for the next one, basically 6/1 is a one day dividend so it doesn't have as many trades within it.  So 5/31 covers the rest of may after 5/29's div. 6/1 covers pretty much just that day and then 6/3 covered yesterday and today. Everyone follow? So look for two more dividends today, one for 5/31 and one for 6/1.

-tom

Dingir

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 09:20:02 PM

Unfortunately, we does not talk the english real good.

Also we just sent the email to all shareholders. If you didn't get an email from tom@coinreturn.me check your spam folder and if its not in there then check your CS settings to ensure you have your email shared with project owners.
edit:
We just noticed we made a major mistake and should have done a Bcc when composing the email since blind carbon copy doesn't let each recipient see each others e-mail. Sorry about this to anyone that didn't want other shareholders seeing your address. Sorry.

:-D Thank you for clarifiying!

Havelockinvestments should help you with a share transfer. Worked with PETA-Mine even though during this time CS did not even provide Shareholders lists (Check post #194 (Page 11 I think) in the "PETA-MINE-Havelock" thread on how they had to do it in the end)
But really think CoinReturn would need to "mature" even further in order to get support for a listing on havelockinvestments, but if CoinReturn managment and operators Wink have time, why not give it a try?

BTW Kinda funny to find out that others CS-listings are also investing in CoinReturn!!! :-D That should be very flattering to you Tom&Jeff :-D
junkonator

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 09:25:27 PM

Sorry all for being so careless, was just one of those things you notice like 5 seconds after you do it and can't do anything to fix.

As for the dividends we going to go ahead and pay out 5/31's and 6/1's today. In retrospect, we can't see this mattering a great deal to anyone so we're just going to do it like this. 5/31's div was rather lackluster, if you look back at 5/29-5/31 there wasn't much volatility and the only movement was upward so there wasn't much to be made. As for the next one, basically 6/1 is a one day dividend so it doesn't have as many trades within it.  So 5/31 covers the rest of may after 5/29's div. 6/1 covers pretty much just that day and then 6/3 covered yesterday and today. Everyone follow? So look for two more dividends today, one for 5/31 and one for 6/1.

-tom

While this is a terrible mistake it also is a UX bug all mailing programs I know of have: Nobody EVER wants to send an email to several hundred or more people with their adresses exposed AND is annoyed by a confirmation dialog that you want to lose your job.
noobthegreat

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 03:04:50 PM

Fuck CryptoStocks isn't replying to my question about whether I can change my account e-mail or not. Looks like I'm gonna have to eat the cost of a share transfer to a new account.
scryptographer

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2014, 03:42:51 PM

Fuck CryptoStocks isn't replying to my question about whether I can change my account e-mail or not. Looks like I'm gonna have to eat the cost of a share transfer to a new account.

I have asked them a handful of times for the same, and gotten the same reply as you (no reply)

coinreturn (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2014, 02:19:52 AM

I have asked them a handful of times for the same, and gotten the same reply as you (no reply)

if you guys PM us we can help, at least with RETURN. Send us a PM with your CS email address and how many shares you currently own of RETURN (for verification against our list) and what email address you want us to connect with you and we'll put a note in our spreadsheet.
Not sure if this helps you guys but its about the best we can do.

coinreturn (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2014, 02:34:36 AM

Also, kind of totally unrelated to CoinReturn but we saw in your sig you are advertising Coinomat and we're curious about this service/project. Not sure if you are just advertising only but have you actually tried their services? Their exchange rates look a bit rough (currently like 605 USD for 1 btc while coinbase is offering $640 or so for sell, though looks like higher qty gets better rate) would be nice to see another legit CS project gaining steam though as well as any service that makes it easier for people to convert btc and USD.

nwfella
Legendary

Well hello there!

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 08:07:29 PM

Also, kind of totally unrelated to CoinReturn but we saw in your sig you are advertising Coinomat and we're curious about this service/project. Not sure if you are just advertising only but have you actually tried their services? Their exchange rates look a bit rough (currently like 605 USD for 1 btc while coinbase is offering $640 or so for sell, though looks like higher qty gets better rate) would be nice to see another legit CS project gaining steam though as well as any service that makes it easier for people to convert btc and USD.
CS is notorious for not responding to customer e-mail(s).

Can't speak for Coinomat myself as I've never used them but Coinbase has been highly reliable for me insofar buying and selling goes.

*keep up the good work on this fund...one of the few legitimate one's currently listed on CS so far as I can tell.

Gimme the crypto!!
Chellger

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 07:11:50 AM

At the moment I'm very sad that I've sold my 28 return-shares last friday. But on the other hand. I sooooo don't trust CS. I hate it. Loved my dividends.
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 05:18:58 PM

At the moment I'm very sad that I've sold my 28 return-shares last friday. But on the other hand. I sooooo don't trust CS. I hate it. Loved my dividends.
Even tho CS hosts your shares, our guys (RETURN) have all of our email addresses and share numbers in case the platform goes down. The dividends are too good to sell any of these shares. Check the order book and see where these puppies are going for. Very few are selling and only at solid free market prices reflecting the quality of this security. There's gonna be lots of coinage to be made here for years to come and could be a pension stake for those that stick around for when BTC does its thing again.
ajw7989
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 09:57:54 PM

I did the same as well except I owned close to 100 shares. I do not trust CS and that led me to sell. The dividends are definitely awesome but CS made me worry too much since I had a significant amount there (on top of my shares in Return)
nwfella
Legendary

Well hello there!

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 10:16:11 PM

Still holding my paltry few shares but admittedly also very nervous about CS.  Have been for sometime.

Gimme the crypto!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: