Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 09:58:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [RETURN] Announcing CoinReturn Financial IPO!  (Read 31978 times)
Casco

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 09:56:33 AM

Sambo and all colleagues investors,

although I personally believe, that whole CoinReturn is a scam, I appreciate Sambo's work. Please keep us updated in the future about the progress. Hope that all ends well and that at least some of our investment will be repaid.

We must keep in mind, that Sambo is not the enemy here and that he only tries to resolve this issue. Maybe he is naive, but at least he is not sarcastic and rude.

This situation(s) is (are) calling for some action - maybe we should form an Investor Coalition to resolve such plausible fraud cases. What do you think? Maybe some more professional approach would bring some useful information. But first, would you file a lawsuit against those three persons, if you would know their IDs?

Casco

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 11:10:05 AM

We must keep in mind, that Sambo is not the enemy here and that he only tries to resolve this issue...

Hello Tom Jeff SamboNZ NEWFRIEND!  Welcome to Bitcointalk!

Your Fabulous Friend,

Rarity
RiverBoatBTC

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2014, 11:51:09 AM

Honestly, I do not see anyone trusting you to moderate a thread when you have defended such things in the past.

Here is a action form if you are interested in doing something
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ZdMuZ6emClxG5UkQLYI7Ktz7O1P71HfGQu0Xpca-CPg/edit

Put your name on the list, I will contact you after a week or so with more info. I am already handling 2 other cases just like this.

Casco

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 12:19:24 PM

Hello Tom Jeff SamboNZ NEWFRIEND!  Welcome to Bitcointalk!

You really have sarcasm problems. Yes, I am new on this forum, and FYI, I am not really involved in this case, as I lost quite small amount on it. River, I put my name on the list...
theMiracle

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 12:54:26 PM

@NotLambchop:  I can vouch for Mr. Casco, he's totally not anybody else and exactly who he pretends to be, I'm super srs.  He and I get drunk and go out investing all the time together.

Warmest regards,

IPO Magic

RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2014, 01:01:00 PM

@NotLambchop:  I can vouch for Mr. Casco, he's totally not anybody else and exactly who he pretends to be, I'm super srs.  He and I get drunk and go out investing all the time together.

Warmest regards,

IPO Magic

Get drunk and go investing lol How does that turn out for you?

theMiracle

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 01:06:24 PM

Warmest regards,

IPO Magic

Get drunk and go investing lol How does that turn out for you?

Pretty much always like this Sad
Casco

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 01:21:49 PM

I really doubt we ever drank anything together Smiley
But you had to be srs drunk, if you invested big BTC on this Security, LOL. It was my first 0.06BTC investment, probably I bought your shares. So, if you laugh hard on trolling me, guess how hard I am laughing, kisses  Kiss
MAGsistemas

Activity: 55
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 03:18:11 AM

Have you thought that maybe these guys are in Brazil for the FIFA World Cup.
They stopped paying dividends the same day that World Cup began.
But unfortunately, many people have liquidated their shares so quickly...
If I'm right, what were a simple vacation of owners of CR, now became a big problem,
because all shares are undervaluated  Undecided
I agree that they should posted a message, but I live in Argentina, and I know that in Brazil there is a great caos right now.
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 04:33:39 AM

If I'm right, what were a simple vacation of owners of CR, now became a big problem,
I agree that they should posted a message, but I live in Argentina, and I know that in Brazil there is a great caos right now.

Are you really comfortable with this excuse? Why wouldn't they tell you in advance that they are planning on taking a vacation? Even if they did that or that was true, would you feel comfortable with the guys who were hoping for volatility taking a huge, unannounced break during the most volatility in months?
BITov PR

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 11:18:54 AM

Yes I agree, perhaps they ran into Luis Suárez, who just happen to be carrying some Father Beans and a nice Chianti
NotLambchop

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 11:45:53 AM

Didn't Mr. Tom mention that he was a decent, God-fearin' American?  In US, we don't care much for soccer, we prefer cheap hookers and shit blow Cool
MAGsistemas

Activity: 55
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 12:10:19 PM

Are you really comfortable with this excuse? Why wouldn't they tell you in advance that they are planning on taking a vacation? Even if they did that or that was true, would you feel comfortable with the guys who were hoping for volatility taking a huge, unannounced break during the most volatility in months?

I'm not confortable. I have shares too, and if I sell them now I will get satoshis. But, it happen to me to travel with my notebook assuming that I will continue working, and arrived to cities where internet is expensive, wi-fi places sucks and have no signal, and the hotel connection is saturated. I don't condone them. This is not a valid excuse for me. But, I'm trying to think what is happening.
NotLambchop

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 01:29:02 PM

Other possibilities:

They are [all] on a corporate retreat--an African safari.  In wild fisticuffs with local fauna, lions consume cell phones.
On special mission, under the sea in a Virginia class nuclear sub.  Horrible cell reception and lousy WiFi.
Exploring the caves of Lascaux.
Held captive by Somali pirates (who commandeered the nuclear sub).

All perfectly reasonable Roll Eyes
BITov PR

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 01:30:41 PM

I'm not confortable. I have shares too, and if I sell them now I will get satoshis. But, it happen to me to travel with my notebook assuming that I will continue working, and arrived to cities where internet is expensive, wi-fi places sucks and have no signal, and the hotel connection is saturated. I don't condone them. This is not a valid excuse for me. But, I'm trying to think what is happening.

If Heath Robinson was to put the events into words, it would no doubt reads as per your 'Rube Goldberg' World Cup scenario... dis aliter visum
NotLambchop

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 05:42:52 PM

Classic!
... I am hoping that a number of shareholders would be willing to chip in and help me pay for this. ...

Never give the sucker an even break Cheesy
RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2014, 09:43:08 PM

You all should really read this SamboNZ post he is asking investors for money to Hire a PI. I offered to give him a phone number for free... He said he can not trust me with someone elses I.D. Um why do you care, if its not your I.D.?  That guy lol

I think you should just give me his first and last name the state he lives and I will give you a phone number so you do not have to pay 2-400$ for a house call.
I think you should just give me his first and last name the state he lives and I will give you a phone number so you do not have to pay 2-400$ for a house call.

Thanks for the offer, but based on your previous input on this and other matters I'm not sure I can trust you I'm afraid.

SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 10:04:26 PM

You all should really read this SamboNZ post he is asking investors for money to Hire a PI. I offered to give him a phone number for free... He said he can not trust me with someone elses I.D. Um why do you care, if its not your I.D.?  That guy lol

Some people have something called 'Integrity'.  This means that when they make a promise, they are true to their word.  I know you may find this to be a difficult contact to grasp, but nevertheless it does in fact exist.  I made a promise to Tom that I would keep the details of his licence private, and that's what I intend to do.  The only way this will change is if I am convinced that CR is a scam, at which point I will re-evaluate my position.

But thank you very much for confirming that I have made the right decision by not revealing any of Tom's information to you; your consistently unprofessional, petty, and generally immature outbursts reinforce my view of your general trustworthiness.
RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2014, 10:06:13 PM

You all should really read this SamboNZ post he is asking investors for money to Hire a PI. I offered to give him a phone number for free... He said he can not trust me with someone elses I.D. Um why do you care, if its not your I.D.?  That guy lol

Some people have something called 'Integrity'.  This means that when they make a promise, they are true to their word.  I made a promise to Tom that I would keep the details of his licence private, and that's what I intend to do.  The only way this will change is if I am convinced that CR is a scam, at which point I will re-evaluate my position.

But thank you very much for confirming that I have made the right decision by not revealing any of Tom's information to you; your consistently unprofessional, pretty, and generally immature outbursts reinforce my view of your general trustworthiness.

yadda yadda your stalling, Thanks I know I am pretty  Kiss

SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 10:09:33 PM

Some people have something called 'Integrity'.  This means that when they make a promise, they are true to their word.  I made a promise to Tom that I would keep the details of his licence private, and that's what I intend to do.  The only way this will change is if I am convinced that CR is a scam, at which point I will re-evaluate my position.

But thank you very much for confirming that I have made the right decision by not revealing any of Tom's information to you; your consistently unprofessional, pretty, and generally immature outbursts reinforce my view of your general trustworthiness.

yadda yadda your stalling, Thanks I know I am pretty  Kiss

LOL, treasure that little typo buddy, it's likely to be the only compliment you'll get from me!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: