Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 12:12:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [RETURN] Announcing CoinReturn Financial IPO!  (Read 31983 times)
RiverBoatBTC

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2014, 01:03:08 PM

I got a heap of new info on this case, I am looking into it this week is pretty busy in my personal life so give me a little bit of time to check everything out.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Justin00
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 01:10:59 PM

you're doing it wrong.
you need a hire a private eye. then report back with the "info"

I got a heap of new info on this case, I am looking into it this week is pretty busy in my personal life so give me a little bit of time to check everything out.

junkonator

Activity: 149

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 01:58:58 PM

Hey NotLambchop you seriously need to learn how to comment on the internet!!1! Here's how: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJu2G1dvTIU
This tackles youtube and girls but I bet you can transfer the lesson!
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 02:06:49 PM
Last edit: July 10, 2014, 02:29:54 PM by NotLambchop

^

junkonator, I craft my comments for accessibility to my target audience--teh denizens of this board.
Justin00
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 11:48:50 PM

still waiting  to hear how 5000% in OP isn't a hugeeee brightly colored red flag, waving in the wind........

??

hiburak

Activity: 1655
Merit: 600

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 12:33:05 PM

As you may know Scrypts Mining (aka SCRYPT on Cryptostocks.com) announced that they will receive KncMiner Titans and start mining on July 12th. However, KncMiner Titans are still in production and will not be shipped anytime soon (ETA is around September).

So, I reached out to admin of Scrypts Mining, and asked him why he announced that the miners will arrive soon. Below is the response:

On Thu, Jul 10, 2014 at 8:10 AM, <admin@scryptsmining.com> wrote:

Burak,

I can not disclose any more information to you, you are not even our shareholder.
 If you are interested in scrypt mining power - go ahead with shares, if you are interested in KnC development - please refer your questions to KnC.

Thanks,
 Tom.

So, SCRYPT is certainly a scam just like RETURN. I believe, he will start giving dividends after July 15th to attract shareholders and sell more shares, but eventually he will disappear. Just wanted to share and let you informed.
junkonator

Activity: 149

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 01:58:17 PM

junkonator, I craft my comments for accessibility to my target audience--teh denizens of this board.
People deserve to hear about the 5 foot jizz harpoon!
beaknuke

Activity: 412
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 04:46:58 PM

SCRYPT has been clear with their intentions, just a lot of time has gone by and they did announce news.

bcmine

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 07:16:50 PM

i guess you can be sure sambo is part of the scam. its schematic putting a guy to defend your project before the scam and after it not to let the people freak out or investigating on their own.

1. sambo is talking about an id but not putting the information online so anyone could search for a way of looking for marons who are having all the stolen bitcoins (180 btc).

2. he is related to the other scam project on CS so its obvious that he is not having a white vest.

ask sambo for the id number or birthday of the 'fake' id by yourself....

sambo thinks we ALL are twelve years old....
bcmine

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 05:11:31 PM
Last edit: July 15, 2014, 05:24:15 PM by bcmine

i guess you can be sure sambo is part of the scam. its schematic putting a guy to defend your project before the scam and after it not to let the people freak out or investigating on their own.

1. sambo is talking about an id but not putting the information online so anyone could search for a way of looking for marons who are having all the stolen bitcoins (180 btc).

2. he is related to the other scam project on CS so its obvious that he is not having a white vest.

ask sambo for the id number or birthday of the 'fake' id by yourself....

sambo thinks we ALL are twelve years old....

What the hell are you smoking bcmine!?  I have clearly stated my reasons for previously withholding the ID on numerous occasions.  Also, I have now posted the ID, not that it will do you any good, because it's fake, so now you have all the information I have about it!  I am an investor in both Return and CoinPal and am in exactly the same boat as everyone else, and your 'scam' accusations against me are pure speculation and complete bullshit.  You have no evidence that I am part of any scam because THERE IS NO EVIDENCE, BECAUSE I'M NOT PART OF ANY SCAM!!

i am just counting 1+1 together. facts... pure... I see you making smoke around.

1. As long you are not publishing the ID which could lead to a proper way of investigation, you are part of the scam story.
2. You are telling us stories. I knew already the end of it before it was told by you.

I dont know what is bullshit, what not. I cant. I WISH I COULD.

So now you fighting, someone saying you are a scammer too. Dramatic, not? I am not interested on it.

I just dont trust you and the facts speaking for not trusting you, because you dont play open cards, what ever your reasons are not speaking facts or truth (blackmarking the id) .

The evidence you are part of the scamm, is that you are not speaking facts or truth (blackmarking the id). Cant you follow that conclusion?

-Make a poll to release the ID. Be democratic, that would make you less a scammer.
-Release your ID to everyone. How can you be talking about legitimacy, without being non legitime? Thats a joke in the world of adults. You can just scamm teenagers with that.

I could continue ..... but

-you cant release your ID, because you dont want to play in a world of adults.
-you dont want to release coinreturn id, because you want to keep playing with teenagers.

So. Want Wasting more time?
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 02:17:23 AM

You really should read what people post buddy, if you did, you would see that I have already done what you are harassing me to do almost a week ago.  Perhaps I need to highlight it so you understand (it's the red, bold text):

What the hell are you smoking bcmine!?  I have clearly stated my reasons for previously withholding the ID on numerous occasions.  Also, I have now posted the ID, not that it will do you any good, because it's fake, so now you have all the information I have about it!  I am an investor in both Return and CoinPal and am in exactly the same boat as everyone else, and your 'scam' accusations against me are pure speculation and complete bullshit.  You have no evidence that I am part of any scam because THERE IS NO EVIDENCE, BECAUSE I'M NOT PART OF ANY SCAM!!

Just to be extra helpful, you can find the aforementioned post here.

SamboNZ

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 09:54:33 AM

what a BS. the important data is ERASED on that picture. What do you want to do with THAT?

So after one month they run away with $100.000 you are not releasing the data of the ID? We should definitly think about giving your data to the police first.

WOW. Thats alot of BS Sambo. You really deserve a LITTLE PONY PRIZE.

so after one month the

Mate, you really should read what people post.  I released the image as it was sent to me, I DID NOT ERASE ANY DATA!
NotLambchop

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 02:18:36 PM

@SamboNZ:  You told people that you had the issuer's ID.  Turns out you didn't.  You're either World's Most Gullible Man, or you're a part of this scam.  In either case, you're not to be trusted and best ignored.
Casco

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 08:56:14 AM

I went thru all replies in this topic and... this approach to solve a scam is way to primitive. It seems to me that either of you lost to small amount of BTC to invest some extra serious amount of time and cash to resolve this scam. I am not criticizing anyone, just stating general observation. Scammer was looking forward to this situation and is probably sunbathing somewhere in Bahamas Smiley

First: NEVER, NEVER invest in any security, where issuer is not well identified.

Second: You must fully understand where the risk really exist, when investing in high risk securities. "I will Scrypt mine and this is a risky investment" is not nearly enough for any serious investor, who want to invest responsively. Learn about your investment, even if you invest only a dime.

Third: don't make hasty and greedy decisions. Remember, bulls will profit, bears will profit, but the pigs will get slaughtered.
tricomp

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 11:46:07 AM

what a BS. the important data is ERASED on that picture. What do you want to do with THAT?

So after one month they run away with $100.000 you are not releasing the data of the ID? We should definitly think about giving your data to the police first.

WOW. Thats alot of BS Sambo. You really deserve a LITTLE PONY PRIZE.

so after one month the

Mate, you really should read what people post.  I released the image as it was sent to me, I DID NOT ERASE ANY DATA!

YOU RECEIVED  A PAPER WITH EVERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION MADE BLACK AND WROTE HERE THAT YOU HAVE AN IDENTIFICATION DOCUMENT?

Sambo, please leave this thread you naiv brick of stupidity.

GO! PLAY WITH your LITTLE PONY and BARBIES.

more maron as mikemikemike user. its not about money its about being in a community of marons.

you are not suitable for ANY legitimations duties. why would a bank NOT accept a paper with all information blacked?

it hurts my brain!

Just curious about the level of checks you were able to make.
The domain owner's name is anonymized  in WHOIS search. So how did you know if the ID you saw belongs to the owner ?.

The investment return looks good. I just wish the owners will open up with all the secrecy , so one is sure who is managing the funds.

Well, I saw Tom's ID, who is one of the CoinReturn team, who the domain belongs to is somewhat irrelevant; Tom is who we are generally dealing with on a regular basis and he has proven his identity.

I really also cant understand why Sambonz would acknowledge seeing an ID that has been so edited and not acknowledge the fact that what he saw was edited/blanked out. His endorsement does  raise some concerns.
NotLambchop

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 11:57:44 AM

^
Either SamboNZ is the dumbest guy on Earth, or he played you.  Next time, listen to "trolls."

The onus is still on you to answer why you still think this is a scam, especially in light of being asked following the good faith moves the project manager(s) made in an effort to try and dispel ambiguity and suspicion.

Noobthegreat!
In light of the project manager(s) running away after making an effort to try and dispel ambiguity and suspicion, here's that condolences gif I promised you.
Already gave one to SamboNZ, so this one's all yours, friend!

Sorry for your loss!

theMiracle

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 05:08:20 PM

And this was the last time we heard from SamboNZ.
Necroing this thread because postmortem dissection is teh best way to learn (and remember) how shit works Smiley
SamboNZ

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 05:02:44 AM

Necroing this thread because postmortem dissection is teh best way to learn (and remember) how shit works Smiley

Did you have a point or....?
theMiracle

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 05:05:56 PM

Did you have a point or....?

I guess not.

An untrusting shithead might point to you keeping an eye on this thread for a year without posting on this forum even once, but hey, that ain't none of my business Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23]  All
  Print  

Jump to: