Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 05:49:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who controls the market?  (Read 32376 times)
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:16:23 PM
Merited by Kevin77 (1)

It is normal for people and institutions with a large crypto portfolio to have the power to influence the market. I can't say that the crypto market is being fully controlled but they are make to effective the prices the rising and down.
Influencing the market is even normal than the market being controlled, and for a very speculative market, that is uncontrolled, and not regulated, it is always going to be easy for them to usually want to make more money off the weak hands which is the reason why the only grace we can have in the long run is when we get to have mass adoption and real life usage, which in that case, the ability to control will be a bit hard. It is a decentralized market and that means everyone is in control.

I decide how I want to sell or at what price I want to sell what I have and that also is applicable to buying as well, which is the norm for everyone. Although, how things have been over the years, is totally set on the fact that people keep being greedy and the idea of wanting to get rich quick becomes something they cannot get off their minds.
Altf4

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:57:23 PM

Off all the happennings and the on going rise and fall of the market , the control of this market variations ,I think is the customers and investors of this cryptocurrency, especially those with huge capital , they can really control the pump and dump of coins in the market, the rise and fall of the market cap.

MathGame

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:24:31 PM

People controls the market. The price of a coin is determined based on the demand and supply.
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:34:54 PM

Remember, this whole thing about crypto is largely decentralized, thus, there is no single authoritative body in control of the crypto market. Although there are few centralized platforms among crypto, the market is largely influenced by the efforts and influence of the users of crypto. How well sellers and buyers treat the coins on the market affect the performance of the market.

No one can't control the decentralized crypto but sometimes because of some greedy person they do a centralized exchange to make control the market. Some people are going in the flow in the market because what is in demand in the market people don't have choice either their lose or win.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
goaldigger

Activity: 2394
Merit: 357

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:08:55 PM

The market is controlled most likely by those people or organizations which have a huge holdings of crypto. Slightest decision on that mass could have a great effect with the market price. Although it is still not proven that it is the reason why, this conclusion is really possible.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
mensahkkofie

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:59:01 PM

The well being of the crypto market depends entirely on us all. I believe all crypto holders are stakeholders who  are responsible for the well being of the market. We can either make the market better or worst. so all crypto enthusiasts should act responsibly to project the world of crypto to the rest of the world, so investors can freely join this great community.
deerlion

Activity: 106
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:30:53 AM

I believe the big exchanges are the ones that really control the market, they can go down from "maintence" anytime they want and can also delay deposits and withdrawls.
Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1876
Merit: 370

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:34:00 AM

Remember, this whole thing about crypto is largely decentralized, thus, there is no single authoritative body in control of the crypto market. Although there are few centralized platforms among crypto, the market is largely influenced by the efforts and influence of the users of crypto. How well sellers and buyers treat the coins on the market affect the performance of the market.

I don't think anyone actually controls the market. Cryptocurrency market is a free market for everyone.

Yes, it is a free market and that's why sometimes big whales can control the prices for a short time, not for the longer term. Since no institute is monitoring who is buying and selling so some big whales can do market manipulations for their benefits and small investors usually get trapped on in that manipulations. But in the end, markets will correct by itself and come back to the original price.

No one control the market, it maybe perceived that Whales or Big Business Community have something to do with the insiders trading, no one will admit about the insiders trading which is illegal trading market, most likely it imply the manipulation on tghe price value on the market.
t3ChNo

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:40:19 AM

Everyone controls the market. Speculations here and there will always be present and can affect the market in a blink of an eye.
kramat

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

https://i.ibb.co/2NX43h7/Avatar-1.jpg

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:07:02 AM

the market is determined by everyone who uses their assets and it is very influential on the price that occurs when many people are dumped, the price will go down and when many requests the price will rise

erominer

Activity: 155
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:21:13 AM

we never know if there is no one controlling the market, even if its decentralize there is still a possibility that one of the biggest exchange is being controlled by a group and that this traders wit in the small exchanges just follows the price movements that are being drawn by these controllers, i am not sure though but there is a possibility.
bitcoinrays

Activity: 438
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:43:11 AM

The price of any digital currency are base in all of us so the market control by users,traders and investors then even some post here about whales and the market manipulate still if you sell your btc and alts in high or in drops that base in you so for me just follow the flow of market then no need to think who control the market here in crypto because this is really base in you
In my opinion every market in the world is controlled by some people. They have monopoly over the market and they can do what they want to do. In crypto market some big investors manipulate the market for their financial benefits. They collect all the available stock of crypto in the market for low price and when demand for it increases and there are no or very small quantity available in the market they put their coins for sell.
ronics

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:17:51 AM

Smiley  Smiley it's only normal for people and institutions with high portfolio cryptoes to have a power boost in a market. I can not say about what a market of crypto is really controlling it but they will do so to approve of its price increases as rising and falling. 
Mlowo

Activity: 182

www.daxico.com

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:18:09 AM

I think that controlling the market is the coin miners as well as the moderators, controlling coins in the trade market must have a lot of capital and must also have members who support the coin, if you don't have capital then you can never control the coins

reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:26:58 AM

The hole world was controlled by Illuminati so we are all are just a seed of the tree. Most of the bitcoin was hold by big whales so surely illuminati families are involve in this platform. But we don't have solid proof in this secret society so many peoples are not aware in illuminati. I think government is also one of the major criteria because once legalised in high population country automatically it will going to moon.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:34:32 AM

The market is quite broad and no one can control the market. In my opinion, we should not care and invest in penny stocks for a long time, everything will come to us well.
When it comes to the generalized market and decentralized market, this is certain; we all control it, but when it comes to some centralized market like ripple, I can bet that this is a highly controlled market. But unfortunately many people from this community not at all ready to understand this fact.

Now, in terms of control, this is not about someone trying to put a hold on the market, or trying to fix a particular price or something, and we all know for a decentralized market, it is something hard to achieve anyway.

On the other hand, knowing that whales most especially when a market is new, will always have an upper hand, is the reason why we see prices being manipulated but all these is something that would change over time with real life usage and this is when you will get to know what is best or what is not. Whales will lose their power over time when cryptos grow bigger then absolutely we will enter into the system of decentralization.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:37:45 AM

All investors mate especially big investors, that's why market growth rate is so volatile and sometimes there's a manipulation of price.  Which is also  because of their massive support that is why until now market still in a good condition even more people accusing and destroying the reputation of crypto market.  

Ps: correct me if I'm wrong.
genuin

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:49:46 AM

the market is controlled by people who have a large investment in bitcoin. You must know that bitcoin is only controlled by minorities
Uhde

Activity: 616
Merit: 124

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:57:18 AM

you are correct. crypto market is based on blockchain technology that is independent and decentralized. there is no any authority or government that can make any affect on blockchains. but market price is affected by so many manipulations and news about centralized authorities. it is ridiculous:
HunterM

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 09:05:37 AM

No one controls the market because it is decentralized. But big money can drive the market. These are real manipulators.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: