Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:27:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to increase profit in the market!  (Read 1044 times)
SmartIphone
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:54:02 PM

I would like to share how to make money from the market for some Newbies or some people have not earned a profit from the market. I usually check and consider all ICO and participate in some good Bounty and Airdrop . Then waiting for receiving the token to consider whether to Hold or Sell. I convert all to Eth or Coin top. I spent this Eth to Trade and increase my profit from it. Very slowly, and with a certain percentage, everyday and I am accumulating, now I have more than 1Eth, please try on my way.

Be in touch with the latest news and trends, knowing what is happening with the coins that you have invested in and suppose what could lead that coin to increase or decrease in price.
Increasing a profit has also to do with the tools that we use for trading, we know that there are many bots there that can do the trading instead of us but we should trust our funds to that bot.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yusuf77

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:13:55 PM

in short you wann say that if anyone wann make profit from market just do trade..
actually yes it is possible. i am agree with slow but not with sure no one know what will happen.
your trick is just earn some amount from airdrop and bounty and than do trade but i don't think everyone can make profit with this strategy. 
of course that can happen if we are good at looking for opportunities and continue to see the market. but that doesn't happen every day because the market is currently unstable. so we have to take a small profit from the price of buying our coins.
Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:53:08 PM

increase investment. actually the way in which profit in the market if investors enter more and demand high supply and demand can increase profits in the market.
tarable

Activity: 1258
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:12:46 PM

increase investment. actually the way in which profit in the market if investors enter more and demand high supply and demand can increase profits in the market.

an increase in investment is indeed a good enough thing to increase profits, but sometimes it is not in accordance with our thinking. the problem is more and more investors too, sometimes criminals who take advantage of that moment are also quite a lot.
Spotlessvillian

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:04:57 PM

I would like to share how to make money from the market for some Newbies or some people have not earned a profit from the market. I usually check and consider all ICO and participate in some good Bounty and Airdrop . Then waiting for receiving the token to consider whether to Hold or Sell. I convert all to Eth or Coin top. I spent this Eth to Trade and increase my profit from it. Very slowly, and with a certain percentage, everyday and I am accumulating, now I have more than 1Eth, please try on my way.

Agree. I am also participating some bounties as of now I am waiting for the payments of token so that I can deside whether investing in long term or short term.. this is a good start of having more profit to the market.. hopefully I will gain more income in this crpyto business.
drlukacs

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

l0tt0.com

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:07:31 PM

At the moment, hold is a safe choose but IMO, I think it'll be better if we don't care about our balance in USD, we only should focus on amount of cryptocurrecny that we have. At the moment, it'll be the best if you we can keep increasing amount of cryptocurrency that we're holding but it's not easy. LOL.

WHIRLWIND
|
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄         █
     ▄▄██▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄        █A
    ▄██▀▄██▀▄▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄     █
   ███ ██▀▄▀     ▄▄▀▄▄ ▀█▄   █
  ███ ███ █        ▀▄ █▄ ██  █
  ███ ███ █         █ ██ ██  █
  ███ ███ █        ▄▀ █▀ ██  █
   ███ ██▄▀▄     ▀▀▄▀▀ ▄█▀   █
    ▀██▄▀██▄▀▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀     █
     ▀▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀        █
        ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  No Fee    Ultimate Privacy  
ANONYMITY
MINING CAMPAIGN
MIX NOW
|
twtr2
Copper Member

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:13:25 PM

Few days ago I read about good strategy. The main idea is that you should buy tokens when market go down and sell it for dollars or Tether when price become higher. So you can increase amount of your portfolio.

white_star

Activity: 165
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:19:23 PM

Few days ago I read about good strategy. The main idea is that you should buy tokens when market go down and sell it for dollars or Tether when price become higher. So you can increase amount of your portfolio.
We're only depended on market if people most reliable to buy that coin it is more reliable to fluctuates in market and it van be more of gainings as well.In this situation that encountered dump much better to hodl because there will be time to fluctuates again.

AFROCHAIN - The First Decentralized Blockchain for Africa
Revolusi Ecosystem For Seamless Crypto and Investments
Naitik

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:25:18 PM

You can buy some good coins at great dip. There are lots of coins available in the market that has very good potential but gone too low. Invest in that and wait for some time. You can make good profits from that.
ataki

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:44:27 PM

Investing in ICO is risky. This is why I do research and select a promising one. I do bounty for example and invest
 into the same ICO in early stage with bonuses,  but still very cautious . Do not let the ICO to take you down.
When I feel it is shaky, I leave it before crashes even it is no profit. Better, than losing your investment.
BTCreward

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:52:47 PM

I think the most effective way to get more profit at the moment is to trade. Investing in other altcoins or tokens of course will also give a result, but in such a market you can not expect much.

Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:12:00 PM

If you are looking to increase the profit margins for your investment then I would advice that you make sure that you are investing in the coins when they are down. you want to avoid panic buying into the coins as much as you want to avoid panic selling of your coins. If you are patient and wait only until when your coins are up to sell you will be making a lot of profit.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
CryptoVal13

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:15:57 PM

It is good when you can earn without investing but it is not so easy to do as well. You need to have patience not to sell tokens and be a holder.Do you know many projects that help holders to earn more? Passive income with dividends is also great=). LCS exchange pays dividends every quarter and automatically(when you are a token holder)you participate in Airdrops.

http://DOMINIUM.me
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
alian17

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 02:27:48 PM

It is very difficult to earn profits now. Unless it's a bounty or airdrop. They are all profitable. If you invest in ICO. You may lose money. Because many listed ICO have been below the cost price recently. Everyone has different ideas. I hope you can make more profits in the market.

Neutro               More than a blockchain
          Join The WHITELIST         
Telegram     Twitter     Linkedin     Github     Medium
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:42:52 PM

I am not trading with any altcoin out there with just a simple method of buying in when everything feels down and selling when everything is finally up.
glasbren

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:50:50 PM

The point would be the more the coins you safe, the more the chance you could get more profit from it. But always remember to choose any coins that has high potential to survive and grow in the market.
akunta

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:46:03 PM

hello! nice move! i think it is really important to support every member of crypto society, newbies especially. we have a lot to tell each other and to share and the aura of mutual help is wonderful Wink

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:53:30 PM

It is very difficult to earn profits now. Unless it's a bounty or airdrop. They are all profitable. If you invest in ICO. You may lose money. Because many listed ICO have been below the cost price recently. Everyone has different ideas. I hope you can make more profits in the market.
if at this time we can still make a profit but it's small, sell above our purchase price and take a little profit. if you don't want to lose money then don't invoke it all into ico. invest in ico which you think is enough.
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 04:58:34 PM

I think that is knowledge. Search for a truly potential project with strong teams and large investment funds. Wait when the market goes down buy-in and hold, I think we will be profitable.

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
DinaPalamarchuk

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:01:06 PM

To increase profits you need to increase investment. The more you invest in the right coins, the more profit you have.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: