Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:39:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: where are the investors?  (Read 36491 times)
Stewart66 (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

https://www.cd3d.app

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:30:12 PM

I see that there are many ICOs that fail because of lack of funds even though the concept is good and potential, isn't it if the project is funded and realized the project will be successful and profitable for investors?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kutangterbang

Activity: 518
Merit: 134

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:41:36 PM

a good concept is not the main thing for investors to set aside their money for the ICO, but the development of the ICO they think about, the benefits to be gained and the price predictions that will emerge on the market, so, there are a lot of investors' considerations to invest
ashlyvash00

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:57:03 PM

Investor didnt trust ico anymore. Because almost all ico is a scam but not all there some still legit ico like datareum , digipharm and twogap. If you look to there whitepaper thier platform are unique and there partnership are famous and trustable. Maybe investor will back to invest after the market recover.
auroboros

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:02:42 PM

Many investors have now lost confidence in the ICO, because some ICOs only lasted a few months and after that it was worthless, and this also happened because of the many ICO scams that were very detrimental to investors, I hope there is a program that can detect ICO scams fast
indoagung88

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:03:10 PM

I think investors are still waiting for the right time to determine the steps, so as not to suffer losses. When many ICOs fail, this does not mean they will disappear forever. Because basically investors also hope for real-time opportunities, especially clear and potential project goals in the future!

✦ files.fm library ✦
P2P File Catalog & Marketplace with AI and Blockchain Payments
Boss95rnd

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 03:05:32 PM

They are waiting for the better market conditions. It is logical, that people do not want to invest in ICOs, because in 2018, 70 percent of ICOs are not reaching the soft cap. And if so, another 20 percent are going down, as soon as they are listed on a bad exchange. It is very hard to find another 10 percent of successful ICOs. Just wait till the market recovers. Almost every ICO will collect its hard cap.

andrey111

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:12:50 PM

I see that there are many ICOs that fail because of lack of funds even though the concept is good and potential, isn't it if the project is funded and realized the project will be successful and profitable for investors?
Not everything depends on the quality of the project. Look at the market ... If a token enters the market, it immediately goes to the bottom and it is easier and more profitable for potential investors to buy it on the market 2-3 times lower than on ICO. When the market becomes bullish, then there will be investors.
tuthienloc92bk

Activity: 364
Merit: 34

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:20:40 PM

In the fact, the investors will not only look at the concept of projects. There are other aspects what they have to consider to invest in.

A good concept is not enough to be a successful project unless they have a solid team with the professional advisors. What do you think with a project run with a team which only has CEO and marketing manager?

So, they fail because they can not convince the investors.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:22:09 PM

I wonder where they are too. Are they now afraid to invest once again because of the bearish trend for almost a year?

It makes sense after all they are investors who forsee profit upon investing a project and as of now they see no new project that will give them profit besides the ones they are holding on right now.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 03:28:51 PM

The number of successful ICOs have decreased folds than a year ago and investors had became selective when it comes to their profit.
There are projects that are being fully funded and even before the end of the ICOs.
If a good project is failing to achieve it's cap, its either due to poor presentation or ineffective advertising.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
DPrillio

Activity: 693

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:30:05 PM

Not everything depends on the quality of the project. Look at the market ... If a token enters the market, it immediately goes to the bottom and it is easier and more profitable for potential investors to buy it on the market 2-3 times lower than on ICO. When the market becomes bullish, then there will be investors.
Investors are always tracking on crypto currency because investing in crypto currency like buying on ICO sale is consider as gambling their assets in an unpredictable result because there is no perfect ICO that surely have profitable at the end, investors find out that market today is slow moving so they are doubting to buy or not and others is just observing the market today prior investing but still they are always on crypto world waiting for the right and good ICO for investment.

KirunBarber

Activity: 567

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:35:59 PM

failure in a first project is clear with a lack of investors, this is a challenge for the teams in the project to be able to convince investors to join. and field realization is very influential, to be able to develop and be known by potential investors. offering interesting and real programs,

▄▄▄        2LOCAL       |   Sustainability and Prosperity   ▄▄▄
||███      (((  SERNVI SES  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN OUR "Initial Exchange Offering"(IEO)   ███ ▌       ███||
|   WEB SITE  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram   |
fanji

Activity: 700
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:37:05 PM

the fact is that this year many ICO projects are not successful even though they have good enough potential in the future, things like this because investors are losing confidence, because most ICOs this year although success will not last long in the Cryptocurreny market, but Remember not all of them are like that. According to my research there are only a few serious ICO projects this year, in a serious sense, the project team incurred costs for effective promotional needs.
Sri rahayu

Activity: 795
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:43:16 PM

I talked and asked some investors who happened to be friends of my husband, he said it was very difficult for this year to choose ico legit, because he once invested in ico scam. And I think, maybe by the end of this year many investors will appear, maybe next year investor confidence will return to the crypto world.
Sanmark

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:57:50 PM

Most of the money that people were investing in ICOs was from early ETH adopters that bought it cheap and when market went on bull ride become rich overnight and didnt see that ETH like real money! New money in crypto comes from exchanges, people buy with fiat for trading or like an investment. I doubt that someone outside crypto buy ETH for participating in ICOs if they dont know first thing about crypto!

Word of Mouth Pro   │▌ https://wmpro.io ▐│
A Blockchain based Reputation and Rating Ecosystem
krenus

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:05:00 PM

i was asking the same, why some really potential projects just fade away slowly and instead of it scam come and steal all the glory. but i think we should stay optimistic because sadness is never good help

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
bitChipper

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:13:54 PM

Some of the most successful crypto currencies are completely decentralized coins that had a fair distribution with No ICO, No Premine, No masternodes, No founders rewards ect ect...

These are completely different then these tokens that come out that just have a company and idea behind them, older crypto-currencies can survive just with a handful of blockchain developers and some supporting community members.

Big token ICOs can still fail if they don't have the proper support and developers ya know? I would say that any ICO that doesn't go to it's own chain is more prone of reaching a point where they lack funds to continue. Then again most of the big token coins have really good development.
DeltaX

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:16:32 PM

These investors realized that there was no any potential in the project itself and that's why they are not putting their money on it, remember whales are so smart dude. they are have a lot of consideration before try to invest in anything. they are taking the advantage of good coin.
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:18:47 PM

There is this thinking now among investors that they would rather wait for the project to hit the exchanges than to invest in the ICO. The plan to buy from dumpers with prices lower than that of ICO. The problem here is that the project would not even get listed on exchanges due to failed token sale since many are just waiting.
Jednopivo

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:20:15 PM
Last edit: October 04, 2018, 10:12:26 AM by Jednopivo

I think that many of them are waiting to see how the market pans out. They are out there but definitely hedging their bets at the moment. It's a pity as there really are some great projects that have not been able to continue.
It's also a matter of many waiting to get used to the 'new' price of ETH.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: