Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 04:35:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie should trade or not? Please give me idea.  (Read 33414 times)
iamzill

Activity: 677
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 06:43:50 PM

Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about four months ago. I hold ont and dog Now I want to practice to trade .Please help me give some idea for Newbie as me, I should trade or not? I really want to receive the instruction of the go-ahead, thank a lots.  Kiss Kiss
Of course, train to trade. We all were newcomers. But only the constant study of the necessary information and practice made us traders with experience.
First, explore the maximum amount of information you need to trade. Then apply it in practice, trading in small amounts ($ 3-10). Gradually, you will develop your strategies.
for beginners to trade in small amounts it would be better for training capital, provided that trade is carried out consistently and gradually rather than with large capital but suffered losses. with little capital other than being able to learn can also be used to anticipate losses and there is no sense of disappointment.
samycoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 11:40:55 PM

It's alright to trade the newbies as long they have knowledge about trading in cryptocurrency because it's not just easy to trade if you lack of knowledge in crypto. It's really important the idea and strategy in trading especially in crypto.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
normanderecho

Activity: 460
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 01:40:03 AM

Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about four months ago. I hold ont and dog Now I want to practice to trade .Please help me give some idea for Newbie as me, I should trade or not? I really want to receive the instruction of the go-ahead, thank a lots.  Kiss Kiss

You can do by your own mate, deep research with regards trading in different exchanges site then, try atleast some token or alts to buy and sell in  the market. But, take note you should minimize your capital since you're still newbie that you invest in such a alts that you can afford to lose. And soon if you think you're confidently understand hows the market run, then thats the time you execute more and more trading.

jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 02:08:06 AM

I think Newbies should learn how to Trading because it helps yours better understand the market, not only that but Trading helps us improve many of the skills of judgment and market analysis, will definitely help you understand. deeper about electronic money.

I think so too, newbies have to study first and once they are ready then they can enter trading. When I say newbies should be ready, it means that they have all the knowledge in trading its rules, they have knowledge on the market and knows how to analyze the market, it is important that they know all this so that they can avoid big losses when trading.
idham29

Activity: 315
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 02:52:17 AM

It's alright to trade the newbies as long they have knowledge about trading in cryptocurrency because it's not just easy to trade if you lack of knowledge in crypto. It's really important the idea and strategy in trading especially in crypto.
It is better to learn first to be able to understand crypto trading behavior, because it is very risky for beginners to jump in without understanding what will happen.
In addition, there must also be an understanding that business is not something instant, but through a long process so that analysis can approach the truth. The truth in crypto trading means making profits. After you are sure to take part in the trade, start with a small amount of capital so you can trade while studying.

Aivaryamal

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 04:26:00 AM

Guys, you definitely need to enter the digital market now, just look at how more companies, businesses are ready to implement smart contracts, products based on blockchain technology, this is only the beginning and the opportunity to increase your capital or create it!
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 06:52:11 AM

Newbies can't learn how to trade if they will not going to try trading. Every newbie should educate themselves on how to trade properly by learning technical and fundamental analysis and get experience by actual trading. Buy only two coins on your first trading so you can effectively focus on it and trade only some minimal amount or the minimal amount allowed by the trading exchanges. Newbies should always practise trading and always learn to control emotions.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
jerald125

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 10:41:16 AM

I will share one working strategy . I trade altcoins with low value in BTC ( up to 100 satochi). The difference between buying and selling is 2-15%. It is higher than other coins. On different exchanges, different glasses and often small exchanges react more slowly to price changes, this is good for arbitrage and allows you to make a purchase and sale faster.

bitzizzix

Activity: 2394
Merit: 448

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 05:56:17 PM

Whoever they have the right to trade, including beginners, and most importantly have the desire to learn how to trade and try to find out more about cryptocurrency to choose the right coin to trade.
and try to trade in small quantities first and while studying it and over time you will become a good and right trader.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Cootie

Activity: 292
Merit: 102

Bounty Detective

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 03:35:31 AM

If you really like to trade, then do it. But I don't encourage you to trade immediately. Experience is the best teacher they say. And you can also learn from those experienced in trading. This may contribute to yoyr success in trading. Trading is easy, in few clicks, trade can be done. The hard part is earning profit. Successful trades comes with thorough analysis and wise prediction. To be able to do this, you must have sufficient knowledge in market and trading itself.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 08:55:29 PM

Of course, train to trade. We all were newcomers. But only the constant study of the necessary information and practice made us traders with experience.
First, explore the maximum amount of information you need to trade. Then apply it in practice, trading in small amounts ($ 3-10). Gradually, you will develop your strategies.
Yeah when we are now professional traders but in past we were new with no experience, but now we can see we are getting profit so to become good and expert we will have to trade at least once, when you will start so after this with time you will gain experience, but never stop learning as in trading knowledge matters allot.
jack8989

Activity: 331
Merit: 10

StartFi

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 07:14:17 AM

Definitely should trade. If you do not trade but only read the documents, you will not have experience and you will still encounter failures.
I don't say learning theory is redundant, but you need to practice it every time you find something new. that is how we can form a better person and knowledge will stay with us longer.
But I recommend that you trade at a low amount, from $ 300 - $ 1000 is the limit.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 07:19:44 AM

Definitely should trade. If you do not trade but only read the documents, you will not have experience and you will still encounter failures.
I don't say learning theory is redundant, but you need to practice it every time you find something new. that is how we can form a better person and knowledge will stay with us longer.
But I recommend that you trade at a low amount, from $ 300 - $ 1000 is the limit.
Sets limits while you are building your knowledge, trading can be done by anyone who are aiming to learn this venue of investment, but always be reminded that this process needs time and effort to formed your foundation, you'll failed for a while then succeed after, try not to stress yourself but enjoy every results and keep enhancing your skills.
bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 10:32:17 PM

Why not? Use for this demo account, find yourself a good mentor, do not spare money for your training. After half a year or a year, start working with real accounts when you realize that you are ready.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
katerina5643

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 01:33:32 PM

In my opinion you definitely should start to trade because it will give you an understanding what is market and how it works.
Btw, i am trading on Monfex. So if you are interested in trading you can check it out here.
https://www.monfex.com/
SuperTA

Activity: 406
Merit: 301

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 10:25:25 AM

My advice is not to trade based on the bitcoin news. Here is why:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5176891.0

DuglasWI

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 09:00:24 AM

My advice is not to trade based on the bitcoin news. Here is why:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5176891.0

I am using analytics from LiteForex try to use it too. Good way for predict movement of price
lienfaye

Activity: 2940
Merit: 629

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 09:25:39 AM

You can trade, we all started as newbies btw.

However before doing it make sure to gain knowledge first to know the basics.

Dont rush and take time learning.

Greed Dev

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 02:36:19 PM

Everyone is starting to be newbie. In order to trade smoothly and with less losses, I think you should trade with a demo account to practice and get acquainted. I suggest using the money you can afford to take as a lesson from your own experience, learning from experienced investors or other resources like books, the internet, .. In addition to becoming a professional investor you also need to keep your emotions stable, patient and monitor the trading market regularly. Good luck

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 11:56:47 PM
Last edit: September 21, 2019, 02:48:02 AM by PuertoLibre

We all started as newbie, as long as you are qualified to trade, carry on,ideas on trading is available on internet, youtube,on forum Discussions here ,book and with experts, but as for campaigns, you may not be qualified to start,because,so many project doesn't start with newbie, read instructions as directed before you begin.little by little you get to know it better.
For the new traders, I can suggest a new method of learning through social trading platforms. Social trading platforms will explain the idea of the last trading decision which the pro trader took. After understanding the main entry and exit point reasons, repeating the same trades with mirror accounts will definitely improve the chance of surviving under volatile market conditions.

Learning through various education portals requires self-learning skills which are easier than attending to the trading and financial literacy courses from my experience. The old ask and learn teaching methodology doesn't work as supposed but trading in the live market will worth the spent time than wasting time with useless random courses. The mastering yourself ideology is the center of the self-learning but not all traders have the same capacity of understanding, to be respectable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: