Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:18:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Skrumble Network SKM [100K USERS] - Limitless Communication Blockchain  (Read 3644 times)
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:42:40 AM

I recently visited the link and suprised to see that there are many investors and supporters who are now buying tokens.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
unemployed

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 05:46:20 AM

Do you guys have a github?  I want to see your code
Why? Every masternode coin will likely dont' wanna publish their code publicly because it might get copied from someone else.

Well, I think for me its okay to be able to see what the team already finishes and also to test some glitches and bugs. It's okay for transparency.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:50:28 AM

Do you guys have a github?  I want to see your code
Why? Every masternode coin will likely dont' wanna publish their code publicly because it might get copied from someone else.

Of course, Other people, investors can also recognize if its copy program from others because there are unique features that the developers only knows how to activate or handle.

wiredideas

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:26:11 AM

This airdrop campaign is now listed in WEZGlobal Active Airdrop and Bounty Campaign Channel, your community and supporters can check it our HERE

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:33:02 AM

This airdrop campaign is now listed in WEZGlobal Active Airdrop and Bounty Campaign Channel, your community and supporters can check it our HERE

What another great news coming from the Skrumble Network project! Well, I hope more people will reach this airdrop campaign. But I know in times like this, more people are looking for this kind of opportunity so, this project has more chance to gain more users, supporters and investors if they wanted to, but of course through the effort and hardships of the team.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:16:35 PM

This is much awaited launch and delighted to be a part of the airdrop campaign where it adds more attention now for the airdrop hunters and there will be a huge share about the project in various social platforms that brings more attention of new investors and participants across countries.
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:33:32 PM

That is an incredible go as we even notice the coic specs up to 5% will be burned from each service utility transaction at the same time if we look at their TPS: Test net is 1000+ their community is having a huge metrics with various experts who are addressing every stem with the right solutions.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:36:05 PM

I recently visited the link and suprised to see that there are many investors and supporters who are now buying tokens.
Yes, as days pass by the project becomes more popular and famous because of some strategies that the team is currently doing. Hopefully the team and developers won't stop to surprise us with thier amazing updates and project progress.
kuto

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:39:29 PM

This is much awaited launch and delighted to be a part of the airdrop campaign where it adds more attention now for the airdrop hunters and there will be a huge share about the project in various social platforms that brings more attention of new investors and participants across countries.
One of the amazing and wonderful announcements so far. I am sure the number of project community will increase as the airdrop and bounty campaign will start. Good outcome is about to come. Hopefully this will continue until the project will reach success and gain funds for the project.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
KingDome

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:53:23 PM

This is a great opportunity and will have better results in the meantime of the airdrop. I wish the airdrop gonna be a success one.
Levyathan

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:00:54 PM

why does your contract have errors?
 Warning: The Compiled Contract might be susceptible to ExpExponentCleanup (medium/high-severity), EventStructWrongData (very low-severity), NestedArrayFunctionCallDecoder (medium-severity) SolidityCompiler Bugs.
Most likely, as the project has yet no final stage therefore there are some mistakes, I think, after your notification the developer will correct it.
They need to solve this clearly and fastly. This is a serious problem in which people can get into the blockchain and hack.
sathvik112

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:03:54 PM

Warning: The Compiled Contract might be susceptible to ExpExponentCleanup (medium/high-severity), EventStructWrongData (very low-severity), NestedArrayFunctionCallDecoder (medium-severity) SolidityCompiler Bugs.
Most likely, as the project has yet no final stage therefore there are some mistakes, I think, after your notification the developer will correct it.
They need to solve this clearly and fastly. This is a serious problem in which people can get into the blockchain and hack.
This should be a high priority and developers should actively take this as major with the right fix, hope we can share this even in any of their official social channel which they engaged for a faster resolution.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:11:55 PM

Is there any issue in publishing or proof reading seems developer should have a review on this error which you highlighted, we should bring this to the next level or reach them even through any support functionality.
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:40:50 PM

Skrumble teams are currently focusing on opening a china office, wallet integration and every division they have highly qualified developers who are taking more priority dealing with every issue with the right fix that is adding a value for the project.
Why the team don't open at Hong Kong, i think China have a lot of problem with crypto currency, honestly.
damniatx_

Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:24:58 PM

Skrumble teams are currently focusing on opening a china office, wallet integration and every division they have highly qualified developers who are taking more priority dealing with every issue with the right fix that is adding a value for the project.
Why the team don't open at Hong Kong, i think China have a lot of problem with crypto currency, honestly.
what problems are you talking about? I think developers know better where to open their office. If the team chose China for this, it means that there are some prospects for development.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:29:10 PM

If they can't even fix their smart contract then you should probably hold off buying the token, this is a glaring bug that should have been fixed BEFORE the ICO
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:45:06 PM

I hope they can launch another campaign that focuses on the supporters like social media campaign to boost more their promotions.
Yes i think also the need support from promotion.so they should announced a bounty program which will help them collect more investors & also promotion can make them more accessible to the people
Yes, exactly if they have time and enough funds to  do promotional offers why not. This will help and make the project more popular and famous in the crypto market community, and oyher thing they can also gain more investors once they captivate its interests.
If bounty program is not possible,they can strong their social site like telegram,twitter,Facebook.They can give good informations about their project so that people can understand their effott
Idunnowhatwhat

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:28:56 PM

In less than a week this project is starting to gain some attention and they are hopefully trying to make the effort to make is effectively successful.
Very good mood. The popularity of the project is growing, it can be seen from the comments and questions asked by new users. So the success of the project is not far off.
you are right, I also noticed that the project is gaining popularity and will soon be developing even faster. A large number of supporters will be able to attract more investors for this project.
Yes I will have to totally agree with you and your opinion on my statement as not only new ,but experienced members are joining the project.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:47:28 PM

Opening of office in China will give the prospect of growth to the project and introduction in him the new ideas, however for this purpose and personnel it is necessary to select corresponding.

hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:52:52 PM

This is a great start for a project. Now we can say that the team is trying for the project and achieves good results for the beginning.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: