Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:28:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Skrumble Network SKM [100K USERS] - Limitless Communication Blockchain  (Read 3644 times)
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:52:52 PM

I think that there should have been more promotion and publication of the ideal of this project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ghost_white7

Activity: 121
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:31:05 PM

I am in one way with you here buddy, sharing the same thought with this project. I also have a high expectation and truly looking forward to the great success of this project. Because I can see that in time that goes by, this project is keep on gaining more people as well as there trust and support which bring to the project a motivation to keep going and strive much better.
True, same here. I have good feelings about the project this will be a great hit. I notice the active participation of  the team and developers. I wish that this will be a successful project in crypto community market.
People who supported the project from the beginning will surely hoping for this to happen especially to those who participate the Airdrop where the chances to earn enough tokens are possible because the team are giving 5 Million SKM tokens for this event. Hopefully, this could become successful and more opportunities will be coming in this community.

Everyone who knows and supported the project hopes to achieve success in every level that they are going through.  What best to do for now is trust and cooperate to the team. Let just hope also that everything will be okay, successful and hoping the team will not stop in getting an idea just to make it successful, useful and attractive.
Team had an incredible workflow dealing with various clusters and the managers are actively involving every key area in validating the instructions for the assignment and the activities are reaching at the expected ratio.
Well, almost of us hope the team can do something is better for Skrumble Network growth, so that i think keep optimistic about this project is so good.
I just don't hope, but I also believe that the project team of this Skrumble Network project cam make and bring more opportubities to the crypto world where can change a lot more better experience and bring a huge impact to the crypto world.
The project has built a strong community and they are on track with there roadmap.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:05:04 PM

Do you plan to do beta testing of the project in the near future? I think testing can help identify project errors at the moment.
I agree. The project needs to have this kind of presentation so that people who have interest to invest in here will have a better knowledge about the platform. Beta version will surely gives satisfactions for those investors who take part in the project.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 09:45:17 PM

Skrumble network is down by -18.69 percent within just the 24 hour time frame. It seems there is a huge whale dictating the price of this token.
Its mostly that way at the beginning and am sure its not only skrumble here other tokens also seem affected and if ethereum is to affect the price it should affect tokens too

ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:26:29 PM

Skrumble network is down by -18.69 percent within just the 24 hour time frame. It seems there is a huge whale dictating the price of this token.
In the world of cryptos, everything is possible especially the sudden up and down of its value due to its decentralized system. There are so many factors that may affect  the price and probably it's about the supply and the demand.

Well this how the crypto works. We cant really predict and tell what will happen next but, the least thing we can do is prepare and be sensitive always for the moves and the decrease and increase of the value. For a safer and easy transactions.

Yes, we really need to be prepared in every happenings that will occur in the crypto world most specially the developers of skrumble network, they need to be more stronger and more dedicated in developing this project.

That should be serve as their sword. Preparedness is very important to have in a team so that they can easily stop those problems occurred. But not only preparing for the problems encountered but also they should be compatible on what's trend nowadays. We have now high technologies and lots of projects in crypto market. So better all prepared.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:11:18 PM

In the world of cryptos, everything is possible especially the sudden up and down of its value due to its decentralized system. There are so many factors that may affect  the price and probably it's about the supply and the demand.

Well this how the crypto works. We cant really predict and tell what will happen next but, the least thing we can do is prepare and be sensitive always for the moves and the decrease and increase of the value. For a safer and easy transactions.

Yes, we really need to be prepared in every happenings that will occur in the crypto world most specially the developers of skrumble network, they need to be more stronger and more dedicated in developing this project.

That should be serve as their sword. Preparedness is very important to have in a team so that they can easily stop those problems occurred. But not only preparing for the problems encountered but also they should be compatible on what's trend nowadays. We have now high technologies and lots of projects in crypto market. So better all prepared.
With what potential that the Skrumble Network have on its own, I truly believe that this project can make a lots of good things, opportunities and beyond expectations potentials that could bring a huge impact to the crypto currency community. And you are right buddy that this project should be in alert as prepared.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:14:51 PM

Yeah right there buddy! The Skrumble Network must better be prepared in all situations or circumstances that might happen along the way of its journey to success. I know that with what the Skrumble Network have can make its continuous developments for its success.
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:20:02 PM

Yeah right there buddy! The Skrumble Network must better be prepared in all situations or circumstances that might happen along the way of its journey to success. I know that with what the Skrumble Network have can make its continuous developments for its success.
I will definitely agree with this too that the Skrumble Network as a great prpject gere in the crypto currency community that come exist can bring a huge changes and difference in the field of crypto as revolutionizing blockchain for communication which as I can see the team working behind is getting all prepared to the different situations along the way that could happen unexpectedly which is aware that it is a part of this community.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:35:21 PM

SKM price followed other tokens and went down -12% due Ethereum crash, It seems that bearish trend will take more time before we can see the light. At this time, most altcoins seems dead, but I think is a good time to accumulate them at low price and wait for uptrend.
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:42:42 AM

Do you plan to do beta testing of the project in the near future? I think testing can help identify project errors at the moment.
I agree. The project needs to have this kind of presentation so that people who have interest to invest in here will have a better knowledge about the platform. Beta version will surely gives satisfactions for those investors who take part in the project.
Yes, for more carefully at preparing is better for new project like Skrumble Network. Their idea is good but everything should be smoothy when launch.
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:47:02 AM

I have tried to access their wallet in the download link page but it seems so slow for the site to respond. It took me 1minute to fully access the site's features.
Could be an internal issue in my own opinion. But try checking other sites as well just to test if its just their site or your own connection.
Also, maybe the team are still upgrading it since they have noticed in a past few days that more people keep coming to visit the website. We can just have to keep being in here so that we can be always updated about their works and activities that they have done to this project.
Yes, most likely this is the case. I hope the developers will soon set up the site and we will be able to easily access our wallets.
Well, of course. Almost of us really expect about good network and application at Skrumble, so i don't have any doubt about their beta will launch at the future soon.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:42:31 AM

That's right. I agree that this will be very useful for investors. And I will say that for everyone, not only those who have already invested funds, but also those who are just eyeing.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:25:46 AM

SKM price followed other tokens and went down -12% due Ethereum crash, It seems that bearish trend will take more time before we can see the light. At this time, most altcoins seems dead, but I think is a good time to accumulate them at low price and wait for uptrend.

Yesterday was one of the biggest dumps of Crypto coins, tokens price. I hope it will recover again. Investors now are panicking?

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 07:28:14 AM

That's right. I agree that this will be very useful for investors. And I will say that for everyone, not only those who have already invested funds, but also those who are just eyeing.

If there are video explaining and benefits from this project. Then it will add more impression for the team to attract people and investors to join in.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:28:37 AM

It was absolutely predictable as similar practice happens constantly. All coins fall after bitcoin and it is normal. Still early somehow to judge a real price of this coin.

hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:49:07 AM

Yes, for more carefully at preparing is better for new project like Skrumble Network. Their idea is good but everything should be smoothy when launch.
So at any start of the project it should be smooth and everything is thought out two steps ahead. I hope that everything will work out for the team.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:48:16 PM

It was absolutely predictable as similar practice happens constantly. All coins fall after bitcoin and it is normal. Still early somehow to judge a real price of this coin.

What do you mean by predictable? There is a lot of circumstances that they need overcome especially and no one can predict the future of the real value of cryptocurrencies. If we want to earn some good income, then we better be to learn to be wise and learn to buy and sell crypto.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
connecoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:50:36 PM

The project are just starting to grow and probably in the next few months, it will be recognized by many people in which will lead to a better development by it's platform to provide good functions in crypto space. And if that happens, surely the price will gets high and become more stable in the market.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:01:40 PM

So at any start of the project it should be smooth and everything is thought out two steps ahead. I hope that everything will work out for the team.
Is the launch date of the platform known today? Did the developers say anything about this? I hope they make an announcement in advance.
damniatx_

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:04:12 PM

Can I find out on which exchanges the sale of Skrumble tokens will be available? I hope it will be very popular exchanges that are popular with users.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: