Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:42:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Skrumble Network SKM [100K USERS] - Limitless Communication Blockchain  (Read 3644 times)
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 09:18:19 PM

SKM supported app and its stablished on its own blockchain and I think this makes the project very protential successful project.
Most likely not a successful project for an own blockchain because it is not unique since there are so many projects have their own.
Of course, today there are a lot of identical or similar projects. The most important thing for developers is to properly develop advertising for their project; this will help attract more supporters.
I agree. Advertising the project will be a good way to achieved the heights because it can captivates people's interest and attentions in which will lead to join and invest in the project. It will also give better awareness to the public that can generates more partnerships from the others.
I think maybe this announcement and airdrop should handle the awareness progress i mean they are listed on atleast five exchanges which should sure help create better awareness one there are high volume of trade

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:37:29 PM

SKM supported app and its stablished on its own blockchain and I think this makes the project very protential successful project.
Most likely not a successful project for an own blockchain because it is not unique since there are so many projects have their own.
Of course, today there are a lot of identical or similar projects. The most important thing for developers is to properly develop advertising for their project; this will help attract more supporters.
I believe that advertising needs to hire professionals who know how to create advertising for the project. And not only advertising from the text, it is possible advertising and video.

That's theoretically the idea and probably the team already been on to that issue. It's the only way to make their project be known by many crypto users.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:46:09 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2018, 10:01:26 PM by bellicose

I not absolutely understood, 1 coin costs $0.7 or 100 coins cost $0.7? If the first option, then it is really very good for simple registration and installation of a wallet. I say about airdrop.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
kuto

Activity: 308

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:12:08 PM

I agree. Advertising the project will be a good way to achieved the heights because it can captivates people's interest and attentions in which will lead to join and invest in the project. It will also give better awareness to the public that can generates more partnerships from the others.
Well ofcourse advertisements has strong potential to bring the project its way to success, but ofcourse still need full close management and making sure that everything is done with the proper procedure and process, so that they  can expect a good and profitable outcome.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:15:58 PM

I believe that advertising needs to hire professionals who know how to create advertising for the project. And not only advertising from the text, it is possible advertising and video.
I think you are right the team should have a good marketing and advertising team to create and monitor the progress, aside from that they need to be knowledgeable and well experience so that they can reach the success and advertisin needs funds so its needs to handle and proper management.
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:15:45 PM

Let's face it, I think they just made a thread here in Bitcointalk for adverntisement, so they won't really bother making  a lot of announcement here. Check the details in their coinmarketcap, unlike other crypto they don't have "Announcement" link in their profile.

Coinmarketcap is place to check price ! no more. you want announcement and update, follow their blog on this link https://skrumble.network/blog/. As I mentioned before there is weekly update on everything even airdrop and bounty.  Projects need visitors to their website that why they prefer to make it on their blog, plus they post it as reply here only few people will see that reply.

Yes, i really appreciate your suggestion for who want to know more about our Skrumble Network, especially about their progressing.
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:21:48 PM

In my opinion, the team is not really active in forums but I suppose they are busy upgrading some of their features. Because Skrumble now is getting popular day by day.
Answers at a forum are not paramount importance in creation and promotion of the project. Necessary it is valid to be engaged in more important issues and to adjust a code and other.

And they are not active in their social media as well, I think it's time for them to make a name and maybe enlist in bigger exchanges. Skrumble Network used to have a big hype before.
The fact that they do not appear on social networks cannot speak about bad, probably are really too busy with the project. Anyway, shortly we will receive some answers.

Then why they are still quite wherein people really wanted to know the reason behind it. We know that it's more better if the team could be more active especially about communicating with their clients. This is a concern that shouldn't be missed for them to be clear of the doubts.
Well, i really think the team should do something to make response with people at here only, like stream, new announcement.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:39:18 PM

I not absolutely understood, 1 coin costs $0.7 or 100 coins cost $0.7? If the first option, then it is really very good for simple registration and installation of a wallet. I say about airdrop.

The value in Dollar changes every moment, it depends on market. For your question 1 SKM = $0.006710, therefore $0.006710 times 100 = $0.65. So the answer is 100 coins cost $0.7 (for current time is still just a token ) .  I hope you now understand how to calculate the price of any amount of coins or tokens.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:50:38 PM

Aside from advertising, having bounties and airdrops would also help the project boost their promotion by sharing it on the social media and will help gain more supporters.
buldogers

Activity: 232
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:56:23 PM

In my opinion, the team is not really active in forums but I suppose they are busy upgrading some of their features. Because Skrumble now is getting popular day by day.
Answers at a forum are not paramount importance in creation and promotion of the project. Necessary it is valid to be engaged in more important issues and to adjust a code and other.

And they are not active in their social media as well, I think it's time for them to make a name and maybe enlist in bigger exchanges. Skrumble Network used to have a big hype before.
The fact that they do not appear on social networks cannot speak about bad, probably are really too busy with the project. Anyway, shortly we will receive some answers.

Then why they are still quite wherein people really wanted to know the reason behind it. We know that it's more better if the team could be more active especially about communicating with their clients. This is a concern that shouldn't be missed for them to be clear of the doubts.
Well, i really think the team should do something to make response with people at here only, like stream, new announcement.
Maybe they can assign someone to handle the task in here in order to gain trust from their investors who visit in this thread.
Decrypto

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 02:44:07 AM

$0,7 is the current total value of the airdrop, at All Time High(ATH) of the token it will be around $9,0. If you are interested the airdrop is still on going and as what I can see there is no limit to it. You can also refer to get more SKM.
Vigel

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:20:38 AM

Great project! I really like.
But why just sit and wait for the development of this project, when you can wait and participate at this time in the bounty program of an excellent project? https://t.me/InnovaMinex
damniatx_

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:45:57 AM

$0,7 is the current total value of the airdrop, at All Time High(ATH) of the token it will be around $9,0. If you are interested the airdrop is still on going and as what I can see there is no limit to it. You can also refer to get more SKM.
Is this $ 9 based on some statistics? Or how do you know that in the future tokens will have just such a price? Because now it is hard to guess what will happen in the market in the near future.
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:04:26 AM

More further improvements of the project is keep on going and that is a good thing that the project team of the Skrumble Network keep on kicking for better staking experience. I hope they will not pet their competitors have their way especially that this project has a nice concepts on it.
PwrLeveld

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:58:04 PM

How stable their own blockchain will early speak still too. We cannot having studied draw the theory any premature conclusions.

I know Skrumble will be a good project. Because if not they will not be on many exchanges listed. So I know this project is legit and trusted.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
connecoin

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:59:14 PM

More further improvements of the project is keep on going and that is a good thing that the project team of the Skrumble Network keep on kicking for better staking experience. I hope they will not pet their competitors have their way especially that this project has a nice concepts on it.
Also, their dapp Ally have gain positive feedbacks and reviews from the people. Almost 100k users have downloaded on it and will surely increased in the near future once the project fully developed. Hopefully, the team will keep on working and create more attractions for the project.
unemployed

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 01:19:57 PM

Also, their dapp Ally have gain positive feedbacks and reviews from the people. Almost 100k users have downloaded on it and will surely increased in the near future once the project fully developed. Hopefully, the team will keep on working and create more attractions for the project.

Well the team need more to gain more followers thru social media sites to attract traffic and also a big impression to the public.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:28:21 PM

Well the team need more to gain more followers thru social media sites to attract traffic and also a big impression to the public.

This is some good plans I guess. But also they can focus on promoting the coins in terms of advertisement on youtube because there are lots of visitors on that site.

cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:01:27 PM

This is some good plans I guess. But also they can focus on promoting the coins in terms of advertisement on youtube because there are lots of visitors on that site.

More marketing, promotions and advertising means more increase in its popularity and exposures. So I think the team must do it to be able to gain more exposure for this project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:17:35 PM

How stable their own blockchain will early speak still too. We cannot having studied draw the theory any premature conclusions.

I know Skrumble will be a good project. Because if not they will not be on many exchanges listed. So I know this project is legit and trusted.

Even if it is still too early to tell that skrumble is really legit but I do agree that the team already made a lot of improvements and getting listed is really proof that the project is really dedicated and serious in making this achieve success.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: