Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:52:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: KYC for bounty hunters Yes or No  (Read 621 times)
rltim555

Activity: 451
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:40:27 AM

Definitely not! I hate KYC process and it seems to me something illegal, because they make us to disclose data and so on. I don't want my data to be disclosed and try to avoid passing KYC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:43:30 AM

hy all,

please i m sorry asking this or...

i know that someone else might posted this earlier but i want to confirm why is KYC necessary for bounty hunter?
or do you think KYC is for Investors alone or for both.

but to me i found out that kyc is just for investor because bounty hunters are just to promote the project and make the ico successful so i don't see any reason why kyc should be for bounty hunters.

to me proof of authentication is enough to cover the kyc because most times some people tries to cheat in the bounty campaign by submitting multiple account in a particular project, but the aids of the proof of authentication will help reduce the cheating and the rest.

so now tell me what do you think and what are you ideas?

I, too, do not agree with KYC for bounty hunters. The only reason I see at the moment why they require KYC is that it is the most effective way for them to weed out cheaters.
warrior.coins22

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:48:22 AM

In fact KYC needs to be transparent data, with the aim of limiting or preventing fraud. In general, I agree, but note that the document should not be misused for the sake of improper use. That is in my opinion. Thank you.
Laxus215

Activity: 244
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:55:07 AM

KYC is necesaary for the investors on for contributing in the ICO to tackle illegal or terror funding in the project. Like wise same thing applies to bounty hunter coz there are so many alt accounts on the forum due to which honest hunters get very less ammounts of the rewards at the end of the campaigns. Also there are some ICOs which organize their token sales from the funding websites like LEEKICO, KICKICO, LIQUID Exchange, Coinsupper, LBANK directly due to contracts  some times all tokens transaction go with this platform only. To follow the norms some hunters have to go through the KYC.

PsylockReborn

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:02:46 AM

hy all,

i know that someone else might posted this earlier but i want to confirm why is KYC necessary for bounty hunter?

but to me i found out that kyc is just for investor because bounty hunters are just to promote the project and make the ico successful so i don't see any reason why kyc should be for bounty hunters.

to me proof of authentication is enough to cover the kyc because most times some people tries to cheat in the bounty campaign by submitting multiple account in a particular project, but the aids of the proof of authentication will help reduce the cheating and the rest.

I am not in favor with this but there are some people who has lots of bounty armies. In order to prevent such spams from bounty hunters who has a lot of alts, some projects need to have KYC for bounty hunters but I think its not that really necessary as long as those bounty hunters didn't purchase tokens  themselves. KYC should be done only to token sale participants to prevent money laundering.
S[m]OKE

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:10:46 AM

The hunters are also holders of coins, and therefore they pass the kyc. There is nothing terrible in it.

valetrm

Activity: 238

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:22:10 AM

Crypto is no longer anonymous. Anonymous this market can not remain more if we want its growth. So KYC is necessary and inevitable.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
AniviaBtc

Activity: 1120
Merit: 272

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:45:52 AM

It's for multiple reasons. There are thousands of potential cheaters in bounty campaigns, if you didn't have some way of controlling them (e.g. KYC). Then you would end up giving out most of the allocation to cheaters. Also there are regulations to comply with, some people think that tokens are like equity in a company so you need to perform AML to ensure you're not funding terrorists!
Yes this is what really the KYC for bounty hunters are. To avoid spamming of participants, there are lots of potential spammer here in forum that joins a bounty campaign. I did get the point that some ICO are having KYC is also for some truthful bounty hunters, it is for fair treatment to all to avoid getting cheated by some bounty hunter.

bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:48:50 AM

Bounty is still useful but airdrop for me is not but  bounty is useful in the way of if the bounty become successful or listed the coin to the market and when you get more profit. Mostly bounty campaign run minimum 3 months and wait more months to become tradable the token or coins .
blogardianz

Activity: 213
Merit: 11

[ CINDX ] REFORM HOW SELL & BUY CRYPTO

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:49:28 AM

hy all,

No, I do not agree about KYC for bounty hunters. KYC is only for an investor.
I think there are many ways to reduce bounty cheaters. Not only using KYC.

soramon

Activity: 983
Merit: 100

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:53:42 AM

From my point of view KYC is not necessary for bounty hunters. Because bounty hunter is helping to advertise project not as costumer. I have no idea what they will do with the information given from us. I disagree KYC for bounty hunters.

klien_br

Activity: 402
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:53:49 AM

What i think is bounty hunters do not need KYC to he completed.
Bounties ate just meant for promotional parts and it is not necessary for them.
Infact KYC should be made a must by every investor as it is a need for investors.
pinoyrichkids

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 11:54:00 AM

This is always a YES, why? because a lot of the bounty hunters, use alternative accounts to promote projects, so KYC is intended to eliminate spam and real accounts, there is nothing to worry in it, its for the protection of bounty campaign, so eliminate spammers and alternate accounts. IF you have true to yourself to nothing to worry in it.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:56:49 AM

From my point of view KYC is not necessary for bounty hunters. Because bounty hunter is helping to advertise project not as costumer. I have no idea what they will do with the information given from us. I disagree KYC for bounty hunters.
Actually it became a controversy over the existence of KYC for the participants because also more and more who commit fraud or cheating make the bounty managers implement this to be able to avoid fraud
Abu Shadow

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:04:57 PM

I think kyc is good procedure as a whole for maximum transparency to know about each and every holder of the token, while i also agree with the argument that as bounty hunters have not invested any money do they do not fall under this requirement, as one of the main purpose of kyc is to who invested how much in a project so that taxation and regulatory things can be made easy and compliant.
Well said and I agree with you. Being a bounty hunter who promote their project does not need to undergo KYC procedures as we are just less than 3% of the total token that will be divided to many participants of the bounty. This is not fair to us as we work with the team to promote the project.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
FIREBALL24

Activity: 279

Xircus

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:07:51 PM

Yes kyc means to me of course is knowing your costumer but it takes a deep reason why some projects need this bounty hunter to comply this rules,.especially also for the cheaters who do multiple accounts,.so its better to do this way and usually uts a legit campaign if a project needs to require kyc.

Moshi Moshi

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:11:07 PM

Actually it became a controversy over the existence of KYC for the participants because also more and more who commit fraud or cheating make the bounty managers implement this to be able to avoid fraud
the goal is very good and right to sort out the bounty participants who are cheating, but I always think twice about joining a bounty project that requires KYC verification for participants because I am afraid that my identity will be used unwanted things, so I make sure the project first to guarantee the security of my identity.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
DamilolaB

Activity: 313

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:14:22 PM

Most bounty participants are not too comfortable with kyc requirements especially when what they are getting from the bounty us not something substantial and that is the more reason why I lot will actually agree with it just for the sake of the bounty reward by sending incorrect information for the sake of protection.
somtandon2015
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:19:28 PM

As per my opinion KYC is mandatory for both(investors and bounty hunters).because investors are hold the coins and bounty hunters are also hold the coins, and therefore both pass the KYC.There is nothing disturbing in it.
Go jack1

Activity: 219
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:22:29 PM

may use kyc in the bounty, but please look again at the project, because now many kycs that are misused by irresponsible people, before renting the bounty it's good to see the whitepaper and see how the project goes
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: