Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:58:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⭐️⭐️⭐️COFFE - The platform for the management of crypto assets ⭐️⭐️⭐️  (Read 6204 times)
alexcraft1590

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:25:25 PM

But professional investors have more experience and knowlage. They understend what they are doing and know about the risks. In cryptocurrency there are a lot of non-professional investors who want to earn money but do not know how to do this.
Even professional investors are not insured from losses, but compared to less experienced ones, the chances of success are greater.
Chances of success are equal for all. But (this is true said above), professionals understand and know how to manage risk. Most people see good scenarios when someone earns a lot in an asset. But the reality is that most assets will not give you the opportunity to earn.

Because the cryptocurrency market professionals know better when and what coin they should buy now, and what time to sell and not work with it anymore.

New clients of the cryptocurrency market with time, too, will understand this. But time is needed for this, and they want to receive profit now. Just the experts of the COFFE team will help with this.
Well, we still can not say it. First you need to try out this platform and then draw conclusions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:30:53 PM

Today is thousands crypto-exchanges existed. What unique and usefull in your exchanges? And seems your team don't have any serious experience in this niche. Just CTO probably was an investor of GS (but I not checked). And how much you want to raise? (hardcap and softcap, bacause I can't find)
Yuzhne

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:41:25 PM

Yes, after seeing a big Xs, people do not understand that it is problematic to buy that asset that will grow many times. It is necessary to consider that losses are possible. No - losses are inevitable. But this should not be critical for every single trade. How to trade and/or invest there are many books. But people throw their money under the influence of FOMO syndrome, not even intending to read at least one book.

Cryptocurrency gives many opportunities including the opportunity to lose money. But many people do not think about the lost of money they think only about the profit.

Anyone who is afraid of losing their money does not invest in cryptocurrency. Initially this is a risky market.
knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:44:57 AM

If we ourselves are able to manage investments, why should we trust and allow our assets to be managed by others?
Do we get other benefits? or guarantee of getting profit?

You can independently manage assets.
And you can charge to manage the experts.
The expert does not just gain control over your funds, to some extent he does not participate in this, but if this happens - he in some way contributes a percentage of the portfolio to insure in this way.
This is not like the usual trust management.
This is actually very different.

You say insurance, that means there is a guarantee that will be obtained for your users. What is the insurance like? Does it provide benefits? Tell us, it seems interesting.
oficman

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:36:51 AM

What currency will the COFFE project experts accept?
oficman

Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:37:52 PM

In such projects, you can make a deposit in the currencies that the project accepts. It can be automatically converted to tokens or remain the original cryptocurrency. A positive balance appears in your account, which you can use to purchase any service or product. In this case, the purchase of a share of the investment package.

Fine! For me it is very convenient. Because you don’t have to specifically find out where the project’s tokens are sold, register there, buy coins, transfer them to your wallet, and then to the COFFE account.
Aleksandra 81

Merit: 11

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:41:25 PM

If we ourselves are able to manage investments, why should we trust and allow our assets to be managed by others?
Do we get other benefits? or guarantee of getting profit?

You can independently manage assets.
And you can charge to manage the experts.
The expert does not just gain control over your funds, to some extent he does not participate in this, but if this happens - he in some way contributes a percentage of the portfolio to insure in this way.
This is not like the usual trust management.
This is actually very different.

You say insurance, that means there is a guarantee that will be obtained for your users. What is the insurance like? Does it provide benefits? Tell us, it seems interesting.

The insurance in this case is the personal money of an expert who receives deposits from clients of the platform. When will the platform officially start working?
alexcraft1590

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:15:37 PM

Based on what I understand, insurance in this case is that the expert’s share in each package of acquired assets can be 30%. If an expert risks his money, this is a strong incentive for success. Strictly speaking, this is not insurance. But it gives some confidence in the reliability of the investment package.

In my understanding, insurance is if, for example, an expert cannot be realized or lost your assets, the project will reimburse you for losses.
STORMIX

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:29:01 PM

As far as I understand it will be coins of this project. You buy them, invest in the platform and experts will trade and bring you profit
Yuzhne

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:38:16 PM

Manage not managing

PACK is designed for the non-professional participants who can evaluate the effectiveness of the Expert based on his rating in the system and the approximate expected level of profitability transferring their funds in the PACK. These participants delegate to the Expert the right to decide professionally when to close the positions in case of unfavorable market conditions of the assets that component the PACK.

The Expert can work with all assets that component the PACK, placing BID/ASK orders, conditional orders, use the leverage and the trading robot integrated into the system. The Expert does not have a right to withdraw the assets and use any fraudulent schemes.

A non-professional participant buys a share in PACK after it is formed by the Expert and put on the auction. After purchase he becomes an investor of PACK. The sale of PACK is done in real time, as well as the sale on any other exchange market.

The Expert receives the funding and shares the risks with non-professional investors. He receives a reward as a percentage of the total profit of the PACK at the time of its closure.

The investor can sell his share in PACK to other market participants at any time.

You can get more information at the site https://coffe.io/

Looks attractive. This service can be used by investors of various levels of experience. Except professionals, of course. It goes well with the possibility of investing and learning at the same time. Let's wait for the first PACKs Wink.

My trading experience is very small. I would like professionals to manage my money. I also look forward to the launch of the project
CoffeOfficial (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 187
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:40:00 PM

Today is thousands crypto-exchanges existed. What unique and usefull in your exchanges? And seems your team don't have any serious experience in this niche. Just CTO probably was an investor of GS (but I not checked). And how much you want to raise? (hardcap and softcap, bacause I can't find)

Hardcap and softcap are not installed - since we have a product.
We do not enter the market with promises.
We have everything you need.

You can see an example of the exchange.

https://coffe.one

Direct participation means.
By rating.
Commitments

▰▰▰▰▰ ██ ██ ◕ C O F F E ◕ ██ ██ ▰▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰▰  █ ◕ Confirmation ◕ Of the ◕ Fact of ◕ Financial ◕ Evaluation █ ▰▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰▰  ◕ Facebook ◕ ██ ██ ◕ Telegram ◕   ██ ██ ◕ Medium ◕ ██ ██ ◕ Reddit ◕   ██ ██ ◕ Twitter ◕ ▰▰▰▰▰
DeepChipolino

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:34:39 PM

In my understanding, insurance is if, for example, an expert cannot be realized or lost your assets, the project will reimburse you for losses.
Oh, that would be too good. This is not a charity project Grin. In this case, there is no risk for the investor. How could they pay losses? I think that those who spoke above correctly explained the essence of this “insurance”.

upline

Activity: 1022
Merit: 286

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 11:36:53 PM

My trading experience is very small. I would like professionals to manage my money. I also look forward to the launch of the project
It is not always better to trust professionals. Perhaps you should study the object of investment in more detail and draw conclusions.

lumierre

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:23:27 AM

Based on what I understand, insurance in this case is that the expert’s share in each package of acquired assets can be 30%. If an expert risks his money, this is a strong incentive for success. Strictly speaking, this is not insurance. But it gives some confidence in the reliability of the investment package.

When somebody risks his own money he think first and then make a dicission. Excpert have 30% of the PACK and there are a lot of users of the PACK. So expert is the bigest invesor of the pack with the moust sum of fund.

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
zmeddy

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:13:21 AM

As far as I understand it will be coins of this project. You buy them, invest in the platform and experts will trade and bring you profit

Yes they will use own coins on the platform and exchange will be used to exchange the coins to other currency. Exchange as I understand only the part of system. It is necessary to function the Coffe project.
DeepChipolino

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:26:29 AM

Such projects usually use their tokens or coins. Anyone who wants to be a user of such a system is forced to buy project assets, thereby creating demand. Something like a micro model of the state.
Obviously, the packages will be evaluated, bought, sold per the assets of this project.

zmeddy

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:30:31 AM

Such projects usually use their tokens or coins. Anyone who wants to be a user of such a system is forced to buy project assets, thereby creating demand. Something like a micro model of the state.

I agree the more servicies offer the project, the more people use such servicies the more demands in tokens. So it is profitable for the platform to create on it different services.
upline

Activity: 1022
Merit: 286

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 09:27:10 AM

It is not always better to trust professionals. Perhaps you should study the object of investment in more detail and draw conclusions.
Imagine that in the autumn of 2017 many new people came to crypto, who did not understand what blockchain, cryptocurrency, and all that is associated with it. All that they were interested in was to profit from the notorious Xs.
In the future big pump may happen again. Such services can give them the opportunity to earn with the help of professionals, and not try (and not study) to invest on their own.
Such events very well cut off random people. Such lovers of quick money has always been and will be, it is normal that they will appear during price hikes.

lylya75

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:47:48 AM

Exchange

After we worked out the basis for the functioning of the PACK and the relationship between the Expert and investors, we were faced by the question: will we be interested for the existing crypto exchanges with such a product? Almost all of them have a completely different purpose of their existence. For them the quality of work is not important. The most important is the number of transactions. “The exchange is always in the plus”, because it has become a “pump”, in the form of commissions pumping the liquidity from the wallets of many players to its own wallet. Hence the stimulation of active trade and transactions, no matter what is the result for traders. We know the result, don’t we?

Of course, our goal would not be interesting to exchanges and, of course, we decided to build our own exchange, adapted to our main idea. And we are very lucky that our team includes a participant with an extensive experience — the architect of one of the established European exchanges.

You can get more information at the site https://coffe.io/

strongtree2505

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:00:28 PM

Investing is a full-fledged field of activity. Therefore, in order to fully understand this, you need to treat this as a job. Therefore, I believe that professionals can do it better.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: