Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 05:48:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⭐️⭐️⭐️COFFE - The platform for the management of crypto assets ⭐️⭐️⭐️  (Read 6206 times)
SUNbitok

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:06:08 PM

Scalping in a cryptocurrency market can bring both profit and loss. But just as well, investing in coins today can bring the same results. Because there is no movement in the market.
For ordinary market participants, any activity in the market is associated with risk. Only the exchanges themselves and those who create big trends always win.

He who is afraid of risk does not work in the cryptocurrency market. And who works in the cryptocurrency market, learn to minimize their risks.
In fact, this is what happens. Profits are not without risk and the cryptocurrency market is no exception.
big-svobodniy

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:00:02 PM
Last edit: November 09, 2018, 11:53:51 AM by big-svobodniy

Scalping in a cryptocurrency market can bring both profit and loss. But just as well, investing in coins today can bring the same results. Because there is no movement in the market.
For ordinary market participants, any activity in the market is associated with risk. Only the exchanges themselves and those who create big trends always win.

He who is afraid of risk does not work in the cryptocurrency market. And who works in the cryptocurrency market, learn to minimize their risks.
In fact, this is what happens. Profits are not without risk and the cryptocurrency market is no exception.
A cryptocurrency market is full of opportunities for profit, which are much talked about, but, as often happens, you cannot go all the way without risk.
upline

Activity: 1022
Merit: 286

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 09:15:02 AM

I observed enough new projects with interesting and promising ideas, but further the idea was not followed by any implementation.
So its creators were not interested in its implementation, but they just wanted to raise funds.

Leading person

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:53:29 PM

I observed enough new projects with interesting and promising ideas, but further the idea was not followed by any implementation.
So its creators were not interested in its implementation, but they just wanted to raise funds.
Most likely, such projects were not originally planned to work on the implementation of the final product, their goal is only to raise money and disappear. One-time earnings.
strongtree2505

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:32:36 PM

Yep. There is a feeling that crypto is not mature for such a global extension. Crypto industry need ongoing projects with quality service. Ideally, no scammers. In this case, the crypto would be the top dog.

I recently read that Ethereum plans to release a new type of token specifically for different ICOs. Perhaps this will reduce the number of scammers.
SUNbitok

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:40:54 PM

Oh, you have some serious backstage games. Good thing you decided to tell about it. Although there are no names and evidence, it is trustworthy.
Disagreements or misunderstandings sometimes occur in a team, it is important to solve them and form a team of like-minded people.
Gromstop

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:53:09 PM

Oh, you have some serious backstage games. Good thing you decided to tell about it. Although there are no names and evidence, it is trustworthy.
Disagreements or misunderstandings sometimes occur in a team, it is important to solve them and form a team of like-minded people.
The usual working situation, the disagreements of the team in your case only improved development and freed you from unnecessary team members.
Aleksandra 81

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:01:32 PM

You can make money in a flat market. This has been briefly explained. You can explore the concept of "scalper" in the context of trade, for example, in Wikipedia.
Thanks for the advice, but I am not a supporter of such a strategy and I don’t consider it as an option Smiley I plan to use the services of experts on the platform and entrust them with the disposal of assets.
I talked about scalpers in the context that there are trading strategies on the market during a sideways trend. Of course, investment professionals, as in this project, will not be able to help here. But now is the right time to search for assets for investment. Experts advice can help.

Today the market has collapsed even more. A lot of shortstov gone. Small investors are now waiting. Large traders are not particularly in a hurry to work. Without the help of experts it is difficult to earn in such a market.
oficman

Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:42:12 PM

The usual working situation, the disagreements of the team in your case only improved development and freed you from unnecessary team members.

It is good that these people left the team and do not interfere with the active work of other employees and the promotion of the project.
Aleksandra 81

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:01:28 PM

Yep. There is a feeling that crypto is not mature for such a global extension. Crypto industry need ongoing projects with quality service. Ideally, no scammers. In this case, the crypto would be the top dog.

I recently read that Ethereum plans to release a new type of token specifically for different ICOs. Perhaps this will reduce the number of scammers.

Why are new tokens different? And how will this help clear the market of fraudsters?
upline

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 08:17:27 AM

Most likely, such projects were not originally planned to work on the implementation of the final product, their goal is only to raise money and disappear. One-time earnings.
Well, here is a sensible team and I think the project implementation will be of high quality.

Aleksandra 81

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:57:39 AM

Well, here is a sensible team and I think the project implementation will be of high quality.

I also think so and wait for the moment when I can get to work with the platform experts. I was interested in this type of passive income.
Yuzhne

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 01:32:22 PM

Why are new tokens different? And how will this help clear the market of fraudsters?

New Ethereum tokens will have a return function. Especially for ICO, although I have not fully understood how it will work
oficman

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:48:54 PM

New Ethereum tokens will have a return function. Especially for ICO, although I have not fully understood how it will work

If I understand correctly, when the team does not release its product, then its tokens will return back to the team on the account, and investors will receive deposits into their accounts? Or will this procedure be performed differently?
oficman

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:10:43 PM

What you assumed was one type of smart contract. But a smart contract is a program created by developers for each project or deal.
Perhaps it meant the standard ERC233. Tokens of this standard cannot be lost if you mistakenly send these to the address of another smart contract. For example, when swap. Tokens will just return to your address.

Oh, so this is a very useful feature to the new tokens. Because very often users lose their money if, due to their carelessness or ignorance, they send coins to the wrong address.
Gromstop

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:11:59 PM

It is interesting to see how it will work in fact, it's time to come up with something to deal with fraudsters.
Leading person

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:10:30 PM

I also hope that the COFFE project will create a decent product that cannot be surpassed by competitors and the platform will be useful for users.
big-svobodniy

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:34:09 PM

I also hope that the COFFE project will create a decent product that cannot be surpassed by competitors and the platform will be useful for users.
The project has a fairly large partner, a competent team and a desire to move forward to success, so at the moment this is enough.
upline

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 07:27:16 AM

I also think so and wait for the moment when I can get to work with the platform experts. I was interested in this type of passive income.
I think many will not give up such passive income, especially with a good profit.

strongtree2505

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:46:01 AM

I think many will not give up such passive income, especially with a good profit.

Passive income is nice. But I do not quite understand how he will be in this project?. You mean earnings from the fact that the experts will trade?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: