Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 02:36:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⭐️⭐️⭐️COFFE - The platform for the management of crypto assets ⭐️⭐️⭐️  (Read 6207 times)
Aleksandra 81

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:42:52 AM

Who of the users wants to invest in the cryptocurrency market, but do not understand how to do this, they will be able to use the services of experts of the COFFEE project.
That is why this platform should now work in full mode. When crypto rises again, there will be many people who may be potential customers.

Why wait for the rise of the cryptocurrency market, if now many investors with traders are ready to start working with assets on the COFFE platform? Smiley
oficman

Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 04:59:09 PM

Who of the users wants to invest in the cryptocurrency market, but do not understand how to do this, they will be able to use the services of experts of the COFFEE project.
That is why this platform should now work in full mode. When crypto rises again, there will be many people who may be potential customers.

Why wait for the rise of the cryptocurrency market, if now many investors with traders are ready to start working with assets on the COFFE platform? Smiley

I agree. Personally, I am just one of those users who want to test the assets of the platform COFFE and start earning.
Yuzhne

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:27:43 PM

I have no clear idea about where the market is going, I know that we need new investors who can use the services of the platform.
The market has become so calm that investors alone will not help this platform. Whoever creates investment portfolios, now investments do not give an opportunity to earn. The whole market needs new investors.

Something I do not understand you. Why today investment in cryptocurrency products do not make a profit? If this were so, then in the last month none of the investors would have bought a single token.
The market is constantly growing, replenished with innovative projects, attracting more and more investors. The ability to increase your assets is present, only for those who know what to do Smiley

If the market grew, then the total capitalization would increase. But capitalization either stands still or declines, so I conclude that the market does not grow either.
lylya75

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:22:39 PM

More freedom

The user does not need to pay for every action that requires the confirmation of network (except the actions for which such commission is provided), does not need to pay for the transmission capacity of network, for memory, CPU resources, for the “storage” of the COFFE tokens and so on.

If commission is provided for the action, its price will always be the same (established), since it is not determined by the competition of miners or confirmation nodes. This makes the business models of solutions built on the COFFE blockchain more predictable and transparent.

Visit the site https://coffe.io/ to know more.

Aleksandra 81

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:02:19 AM

Regardless of how willing investors with traders are ready to start working with assets on the COFFE platform, it’s very difficult to make money now. But you already need to prepare. The market may begin to grow both now and after three years.

I do not understand. Do you suggest that I only prepare myself and not trade in the cryptocurrency market, and also not use the assets of the COFFE project until the market grows? Shocked
upline

Activity: 1022
Merit: 286

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 09:05:42 AM

That's just the crypto market is in no hurry to turn in the direction of growth. Maybe by the New Year something will change.

Yesterday I read a lot of suggestions from experienced traders that they are waiting for the rise of the cryptocurrency market in the month of December.
Interestingly enough, many are hoping for last year’s growth this year. But I do not think that we should expect much growth.

oficman

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:38:36 AM

Interestingly enough, many are hoping for last year’s growth this year. But I do not think that we should expect much growth.

For me, more important activity on the stock exchanges. If there is no activity on the stock exchanges, then only one investors will make a profit when the market rises.
Aleksandra 81

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:02:25 AM

What languages will the platform and technical support support? What types of authentication will be added to the platform functionality?
big-svobodniy

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:32:58 PM

Regardless of how willing investors with traders are ready to start working with assets on the COFFE platform, it’s very difficult to make money now. But you already need to prepare. The market may begin to grow both now and after three years.

I do not understand. Do you suggest that I only prepare myself and not trade in the cryptocurrency market, and also not use the assets of the COFFE project until the market grows? Shocked
You can just sit and wait for the growth of the market for a very long time, this is the wrong strategy, although everyone is counting on something.
denreddit

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:09:50 PM

Trade of course, no one bothers you! But in a falling market a lot of money is not earned and that is a fact. And even to professional experts in this project it is not very easy to do this.
Leading person

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:13:48 PM

I agree. Personally, I am just one of those users who want to test the assets of the platform COFFE and start earning.
I will also be interested in using the services of the COFFE platform and want to evaluate the tools presented for asset management.
SUNbitok

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:16:15 PM

I will also be interested in using the services of the COFFE platform and want to evaluate the tools presented for asset management.
I hope in the future the platform will continue its development, it will become more and as a result, the demand for the CFF token will increase.
oficman

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:56:45 AM

Trade of course, no one bothers you! But in a falling market a lot of money is not earned and that is a fact. And even to professional experts in this project it is not very easy to do this.
In a falling market there is an opportunity to earn very well. But the trouble is that the market does not fall. And it does not grow. It’s impossible to make money in a flat market. Maybe scalpers make money, but I haven't heard that scalpers operate on the crypto market.

Scalpels are now working on the cryptocurrency market. They will not sit for months without earning and wait for a new movement in the market.
upline

Activity: 1022
Merit: 286

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 09:43:57 AM

For me, more important activity on the stock exchanges. If there is no activity on the stock exchanges, then only one investors will make a profit when the market rises.
What kind of stock exchanges do you mean?

CoffeOfficial (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 187
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:36:48 AM

The transition to production will be completed soon.

A testnet will also be available.

All testnet members will be transferred to the main net, referral bonuses and acquired tokens will also be transferred to the main net.

On the transition to production will be announced.

▰▰▰▰▰ ██ ██ ◕ C O F F E ◕ ██ ██ ▰▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰▰  █ ◕ Confirmation ◕ Of the ◕ Fact of ◕ Financial ◕ Evaluation █ ▰▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰▰  ◕ Facebook ◕ ██ ██ ◕ Telegram ◕   ██ ██ ◕ Medium ◕ ██ ██ ◕ Reddit ◕   ██ ██ ◕ Twitter ◕ ▰▰▰▰▰
Yuzhne

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:46:01 PM

All testnet members will be transferred to the main net, referral bonuses and acquired tokens will also be transferred to the main net.

Tell me, will the test network function? Ie I can buy some kind of package and already earn a profit with the help of experts?
Aleksandra 81

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:07:37 PM

Great news!  Smiley Now I will look into the topic every day in order not to miss this important news about the launch of the test network. I want to be one of the first to test it.
oficman

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:32:18 PM

Well. It was stated that some products were ready from the beginning of this tread. Thus, it is time to show people at least some of the finished functionality.

As you can see, the team clearly follows the points of its Road Map. I think that the project team will do the same in the future. This will lead her to success.
Gromstop

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:09:18 PM

I hope in the future the platform will continue its development, it will become more and as a result, the demand for the CFF token will increase.
If everything is done correctly in the development process, then the launch of the platform will attract many interested users and increase the applicability of the token.
big-svobodniy

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:39:36 PM

In a falling market there is an opportunity to earn very well. But the trouble is that the market does not fall. And it does not grow. It’s impossible to make money in a flat market. Maybe scalpers make money, but I haven't heard that scalpers operate on the crypto market.
I agree that the opportunity to make a profit is possible only in a growing market; or vice versa, it will be more beneficial in a falling market, I don’t know any other options.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: