Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:15:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sick and tired of the cryptocurrency bullshit!!!  (Read 22607 times)
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:23:15 PM

Truth is said.

So what is happening by now.
We get to hold it for a long time instead of doing a lot of trades.
Traders become holders and they hate it so much. It will be better sold with a 2 percent loss rather than keeping it for a long time.
A lot may have been with the same shoe.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 09:30:58 PM

Since you are very much aware that hold for a period is the only best way to make the value of Bitcoin and other altcoins in a bullish direction, just keep holding and encourage people to hold for i believe same way. Whoever sell at this point is contributing to the downward movement of all the crypto currency market fall.
zero9119

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:37:10 PM

Truth is said.

So what is happening by now.
We get to hold it for a long time instead of doing a lot of trades.
Traders become holders and they hate it so much. It will be better sold with a 2 percent loss rather than keeping it for a long time.
A lot may have been with the same shoe.
The market is very chaotic and investors are really in a difficult period when the market fluctuates continuously. Things are going very complicated and this time it is time for investors to make their investment decisions quickly to be able to preserve capital.
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:21:22 PM

Just relax and remain calm! Cryptocurrency takes time before you will become profitable. This is not a salary in your job where you will get it monthly or weekly. Crypto is an investment where you can get the profits in the future. Don't be silly because things will going to its way when you have patience to wait from it.

squog

Activity: 462

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 12:34:08 AM

It maybe true that the market right now is pretty much red. But think about it this way, comapared to last year, almost every crypto currency has increased significantly. Besides, this could be a great opportunity for you to beef up your portfolio and buy more coins and wait for the bull run to begin. I think last quarter or beginning of the 2019 quarter.

crazymelons12

Activity: 238
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:03:42 AM

It was simple, there was not much usage and it would take a lot of time before the recovery can be complete. People like you had so much to say about disappointments over cryptocurrency but to no avail because there was nothing really we can do without having to change the way we do business with this coins. We need real usage and not just holders because anytime they could just sell what they keep.
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 01:28:21 AM

any news on social media only affects the market a little. because the most important influence is the investor himself. currently many investors are withdrawing their investments so that the market really falls. to make it go up? of course by buying it back. you don't need to worry, crypto market is still very much in demand by many people so the potential to rise is still high.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
wahyu wida

Activity: 826

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:16:40 AM

any news on social media only affects the market a little. because the most important influence is the investor himself. currently many investors are withdrawing their investments so that the market really falls. to make it go up? of course by buying it back. you don't need to worry, crypto market is still very much in demand by many people so the potential to rise is still high.
i think the news actually has an important role to influence a person's psychology and finally they decide an action. for those who are experienced, of course such moments they use to make maximum profit
gonzadz77

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:36:08 AM

If you were ever made yourself more clear about crypto currencies' moment, you will never get frustrated like this. I do understand the pain behind waiting for a hike holding coins, but you need to convince  yourself of crypto's nature. 2017's spike made everyone fall on a sick hoping to have a huge hike as like 2017. Just compare 2018's 1st,2nd and 3rd quarters with previous years. You will not be annoyed seeing the growth trend. The crypto is travelling as normal but we are not. Our expectation is totally high where we need to have less expectation. Too many predictions, news and articles written by individuals impacted this fever.
And when it increase you start supporting it. I am pretty sure when btc start increase you will join it again. Bitcoin is volatile you should wait instead of blaming and abusing it.
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:00:46 AM

Cryptocurrency price not depending on youtube. Price is depending on peoples supply and demand. Recent market condition is not good because people panic with fake news and some people think its good opportunity to collecting more coin with cheap price.
I think we should keep optimism on our portfolio because cryptomarket is not one day market.
In fact, getting sick and tired at this point, when everyone should be trying to raise their spirit when it comes to accumulating is one pathetic thing to be doing. The market condition is a normal thing.

For instance we are beginning to see a downtrend market for stocks at the moment, and apparently, this is not something that would kill the investors will it? One thing about a market is that there will always be a downtrend and an uptrend no matter how long they last whenever they come, and as long as people refuse to keep it at the back of their head that cryptocurrency market is no different from any other market before they start beginning to reason like proper humans.
Ekimzjames20

Activity: 348
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:33:32 AM

Cryptocurrency price not depending on youtube. Price is depending on peoples supply and demand. Recent market condition is not good because people panic with fake news and some people think its good opportunity to collecting more coin with cheap price.
I think we should keep optimism on our portfolio because cryptomarket is not one day market.
In fact, getting sick and tired at this point, when everyone should be trying to raise their spirit when it comes to accumulating is one pathetic thing to be doing. The market condition is a normal thing.

For instance we are beginning to see a downtrend market for stocks at the moment, and apparently, this is not something that would kill the investors will it? One thing about a market is that there will always be a downtrend and an uptrend no matter how long they last whenever they come, and as long as people refuse to keep it at the back of their head that cryptocurrency market is no different from any other market before they start beginning to reason like proper humans.

Well, before entering in cryptocurrency we should know what are we trying to do with. That is the normal movement of cryptocurrency, just wait and enjoy, don't make your self stress.
promich21

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:34:48 AM

If you were ever made yourself more clear about crypto currencies' moment, you will never get frustrated like this. I do understand the pain behind waiting for a hike holding coins, but you need to convince  yourself of crypto's nature. 2017's spike made everyone fall on a sick hoping to have a huge hike as like 2017. Just compare 2018's 1st,2nd and 3rd quarters with previous years. You will not be annoyed seeing the growth trend. The crypto is travelling as normal but we are not. Our expectation is totally high where we need to have less expectation. Too many predictions, news and articles written by individuals impacted this fever.
Bitcoin can only gives you profit if you work hard and consecrate on your coins. I advice you to go learn how bitcoin work and come back here and lock the topic.
vasilev456

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:48:17 AM

You do not need to be so angry, try to take it more calmly, because one way or another the situation in the market will get better and the market will grow again!
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:33:18 AM

I did get really tired and pissed off some few months ago when the expected bullish run didn't happen as anticipated. It now feels and look like the bullish run isn't going to happen anytime this year again; like alot of persons are now involved in the bitcoin and any chance at of the bullrun means millions of people will automatically become millionaires in dollars and also in their country's respective fiats.
darklus123

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:49:38 AM

That is the whole point. People would come here having that mentality(to get easy bucks, or bitcoin is an easy money investment. Hold and sell) which is just a pure expectations. Yet when they are already here looking at the price for example $1000 during their purchase but suddenly a few months later they saw the price is now down to around $800. Most of them then gets pretty frustrated.

Being in a depressive state because of the market will not even solve anyone's problem at the moment and it would only get to worsen things for such an individual eventually. There is so much to the opportunities every trend in the market brings and because people mindset is already clouded with the idea of getting rich fast, the ability to think straight and be wise will deteriorate. He may call it cryptocurrency bullshit now because of his own lapses, and rather than finding where he has made a mistake and amend some things, he is out there blaming the world.

I hope in the long run when he sees the market grown hugely; he won't come back telling us stories of how he missed the train now because of his own wrong decisions.

Exactly, instead of treating the problem most  of this people are just contributing to the problem.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:35:20 AM

It maybe true that the market right now is pretty much red. But think about it this way, comapared to last year, almost every crypto currency has increased significantly. Besides, this could be a great opportunity for you to beef up your portfolio and buy more coins and wait for the bull run to begin. I think last quarter or beginning of the 2019 quarter.
It is always funny that when people are complaining about a red market, I have always loved every part of a market, whether red or green. Red is just a chance to buy a lot back lower as far as I am concerned, and no one should ever expect that a market would just keep growing nonstop without at least having some corrective moments.

Left for some, they would always want to keep seeing moons over and over again. People who are always sick, tired and depressed in situations like this are people who I feel do not even have any long term goals or plans for life, because if they do, they should know better to focus on the long term and buy the dip than whine for reasons only best known to them.
Hustinog

Activity: 191
Merit: 32

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:43:16 AM

Everybody should not be disappointed about the crash in the market at present. Everyone should look at the bright side of the cryptocurrency and just go with the flow as price goes down and up. The volatility can be controlled if negative feed backs about cryptocurrencies lessens. Focus on the improvements and just keep a positive spirit on our business. Later on, we'll have a good profit.

DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:00:51 AM

Some people selling their coin because they want to trade and making profits from it. I think its natural because everybody want make profits from this market. We should take an opportunity from this condition, many people panic and we can buying more good coin with cheaper price and hold it untill market recovery. I am believe market will recovery soon

Before you enter the market, you must realize that here, the situation can change several times a day. You need to have really strong nerves. If you are ready for it, go one, if not, do not even start.
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:11:24 AM

i think the news actually has an important role to influence a person's psychology and finally they decide an action. for those who are experienced, of course such moments they use to make maximum profit
The news will always have an impact generally if you want it to. A lot of people have been bamboozled by the news they see and hear, and they let that affect their judgment simply because they never had the mindset of doing things right in the first place.

I believe anyone with goals which I believe a goal in this space should be more of a long term as long as you are an investor, then they should know better than to be feeling sick and tired of cryptocurrency or call it a bullshit when of course their own level of thinking is the bullshit.

The idea is to scare people like this away anyway, so it is no body's fault if anyone got greedy without understanding the space they are in. Rather than whine and complain, people should learn to buy the dips.
Brunusmagnus

Activity: 158
Merit: 11

Omnity - Unifying Knowledge For Faster Insight

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:36:16 PM

I perfectly understand the state of mind, especially if you see your money disappear.
I can be detached because I have invested only the proceeds of the bounties, which I never considered as "money"; then, seeing that they diminish disturbs me less.
Of course, I'd rather see them grow up ....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: