Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:14:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Knowledge is needed  (Read 2954 times)
AdoboCandies

Activity: 680
Merit: 173

Giggity

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:10:31 PM

Yes that is absolutely right because first you must sharpen your axe before cutting the tree, try reading some articles and threads and try watching different videos so you can have enough knowledge you need, and also try changing your mindset when it comes to profit and other things, this is the right place from newbies when it comes to reading articles and threads and also newbies can ask different questions here because the community here is great, just try applying some suggestions here.
Bim abk

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:15:42 PM

that is a mandatory thing that must be done by people who want to be involved in making profit in crypto including me. so keep learning in something with a good goal. and when you make an investment you can minimize the loss, therefore reading and learning must always be done so that knowledge increases and you can become a great person
handyhuman

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:23:28 PM

That's why they keep on saying DYOR = Do your own research.

But newbies today are different, unlike before we've been looking for the appropriate answers to our questions that comes out of curiosity. Now people are only curious on how to become rich overnight.
Yeah I agree.When you are a year in this crypto and then again you still a newbie and that thing you would explore.Because at this time we should improve and compet to all people involve in crypro currency.
e@symode

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:28:39 PM

Definitely we can say that knowledge today is very relevant and it is valued, so I would probably just say that it is better to learn and to understand more and more that today it will be better for some sphere. But you can definitely say that knowledge is power.
Rhio007

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:31:38 PM

Right what you say, without good knowledge, our money will disappear. and this research will determine the end of our money. Without having knowledge of basic crypto, he will not be able to provide optimal results.
Robert de Crypto

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:40:57 PM

in any field, knowledge is needed. how can we move with our eyes closed? knowledge is your vision. it is the destruction that will hit things by just based on empty predictions
kavita16
Copper Member

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 03:33:32 PM

Knowledge is key to success and nothing can be achieved in life without it and cryptocurrency market requires a lot of knowledge before jumping into this field and this forum is a sea of informations about cryptos.

Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:39:24 PM

A knowledge of cryptocurrency is needed on regular basis because what you know yesterday will be improved upon as cryptocurrency grows, evolve and develop. The attitude of learning something new will add great value to your Cryptocurrency investment.
fitzzz

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:43:16 PM

It is mandatory to have knowledge in every field you are going. Especially here in cryptocurrency that is so complicated for newbie to start with. Newbie entering in crypto without proper knowledge will incurred big losses and suffer. So I advice newbies to DYOR (do your own research) and don't fall to hype and get scammed.
Enterprise Ether

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:45:50 PM

In order to make a profit and not lose all your capital in Scam projects, you first need knowledge. Therefore do not be lazy Roll Eyes
aomakun

Activity: 1020
Merit: 253

JangaCams.com

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:52:49 PM

It is mandatory to have knowledge in every field you are going. Especially here in cryptocurrency that is so complicated for newbie to start with. Newbie entering in crypto without proper knowledge will incurred big losses and suffer. So I advice newbies to DYOR (do your own research) and don't fall to hype and get scammed.
because most cases ensnare newbies who don't want to seek knowledge and explore crypto science. they prefer to listen than to find out and strangely if they are deceived they blame crypto for ridiculous reasons. so for newbie you should learn before you start investing

█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████  ████
████████████████████▀▀  ▀████
███████████████▀▀   ▄▄███████
███▀  ▀██████     ▐██████████
██     █████▌       ▀████████
██      ▀▀███    ▐█▄  ▀██████
██               ▐███▄▄  ▀███
██▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄     ▄███████ ▄  █
██████▄▄▄████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
FREE CHAT

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
pekingcoepo

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:16:18 PM

to start things in the world of work the main capital is knowledge that means understanding in all fields so as not to go wrong, sometimes those who have mastered can make mistakes. in the crypto world we all must find out first the working system so that it does not misstep the trade and investment in the altcoin. I myself also want to know more about crypto so that I can always remain calm in an unstable market situation.
aris av
Copper Member

Activity: 409
Merit: 1

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:28:44 PM

Research is indispensable so as not to make wrong choices in this unstable crypto, knowledge is a must to avoid risk and as a step to get profit from crypto.

Adhar

Activity: 966

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:16:45 PM

Every newbie of crypto need to learn about bitcoin first.because bitcoin is the gang of crypto.then must be learn about blockchain,trading,ico or alts.so knowledge needed if you are newbie of crypto.

─────     RangersProtocol.com     ─────
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Gandam23

Activity: 424
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:20:01 PM

When you are still a newbie to this cryptocurrency world, it is better to take action and study the flow of its ecosystem and be prepared when you make an investment to avoid a profit loss. Don't make drastic move that you didn't prepare to it. Always make your own research first.
I totally agree with that. You need to know many things in here so you should know whats the nice move when making decisions in here. This is very special for you ro grow in here. You need to know everything on what situation you are entering. To avoid the loss of your profit. As long as you have knowledge you dont need to be afraid.
apalenkoff

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:35:08 PM

A good idea can easily carry me away but it does not mean that I do not explore information. I always try to understand what's what and do not risk without a reason.
JeromeL

Activity: 554
Merit: 11

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:54:13 PM

When you are still a newbie to this cryptocurrency world, it is better to take action and study the flow of its ecosystem and be prepared when you make an investment to avoid a profit loss. Don't make drastic move that you didn't prepare to it. Always make your own research first.

You are thinking correctly. Before you do something you need to explore the subject of your interest. Otherwise, you risk losing your investment and stay with empty pockets.

Utyg

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:59:23 PM

To my regret, I have done more than once as you have warned others. Unfortunately hot Russian character provokes to take decisive measures. What is bad manifests itself in the field of trading. Cryptocurrency loves mind and silence.
Adunni6758

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:10:15 PM

There is no need to rush into either investing or trading. Whoever is entering the crypto space for the first time, should try as much as possible to get acquainted with some of the process needed for whatever area they are interested in.
They can also venture into some of these things and ask questions whenever they are confused of anything.
I started by practice and i was asking questions as long the line.
notlasttrain

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:31:40 PM

Even if you don't have big experience you should learn how to recognize the market signals for you good trading and making money
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: