Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 12:58:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Token price dropping after ICO, why so?  (Read 32288 times)
YoungMaster

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:52:32 PM

Some of the dumps came from investors who bought at the pre-sale.
as we know most of the ICO price at pre-sale tend to be cheaper and they provide bonus tokens. So that these investors will easily get profits by dumping their tokens when listed on an exchange.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Clavulanic

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:56:39 PM

After the distribution of token and had listed in the exchange a massive dumping would be a possibility to happen not only by the hunters and also by the investors that is the probable reason why it is dropping after an ICO end.

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▄████ ███ █████ ███ ████▄
▄█████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
██████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀██████
██████ ███ █████ ███ ██████
██████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄██████
▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█████▀
▀████ ███ █████ ███ ████▀
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NO
INFLATION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀████▄
▄████  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄██▀     ▀██▄  █████
████  ████  ███  ████  ████
████▄  ▀██▄     ▄██▀  █████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECHNICAL
INTEGRATIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀████████▄
█████████▄▄█▌ ▐█▄▄█████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
▀███████████▌ ▐███████████▀
▀██████████▌ ▐██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GROWING
USE CASES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████▀   ▀████████▄
▄████▀     ▄▄▄     ▀████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄███████▀▀██▄  ▀████
████  ████  ▀▀  ▄████  ████
████▄  ▀███▄  ▄████▀  ▄████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
▀████████▄   ▄████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EASE OF
CRYPTO TRADING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
baricuri

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:13:54 PM

After the distribution of token and had listed in the exchange a massive dumping would be a possibility to happen not only by the hunters and also by the investors that is the probable reason why it is dropping after an ICO end.
Hunters are just a handful of tokens they are holding, so if they are patient, over time the hunters sell out tokens, the price will increase, but the main factor behind the price is often lower than the ICO. Because the project was unsuccessful and not really useful to consumers.

Aptekary

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:14:57 PM

in my opinion, the investor has much more opportunities to allow the price of a coin in the market than it is with the Bounty Hunters. I think that my words confirm the percentage ratio of the number of tokens among participants of the Bounty company and investors.
morgan4140

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:20:24 PM

Almost any projects that are now on the stock exchange after the ICO are falling in price, this is due to the trend in the market.
Gasolindance

Activity: 280

yamzu

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:18:05 PM

So  this may suggest that managers of this token and ICO don't wark about token after the end of bounty campaign and ICO. Just be more careful.

Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:40:08 PM

Almost any projects that are now on the stock exchange after the ICO are falling in price, this is due to the trend in the market.

It is not about the trend because if the token is in demand the price will raise, the main reason is that the bounty participants sell their token immediately after acquiring it from the team so the tendency the demand will drop and has lots of supply therefore the price will drop.
iamzill

Activity: 677

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:50:22 PM

the drop price after ico is reasonable because it can occur because of sales by investors and bounty participants. but I have more confidence in investors who make prices drop because the coins that investors get are bigger, so it is a natural thing and must wait when the price of the coin will rise again.
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:59:52 PM

As, the market is crashed totally and all the major coins are like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Tron, Litecoin are traded almost down 4 or 5 times that's why after ICOs all the tokens are also traded down with responding the market.
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:37:18 PM

The bonus given by the pre team is very big for the investors and it is certainly not good when the market listing. can experience a big drop too. not to mention if there is a large bounty allocation. it will also be a factor why prices are declining

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
luongdk

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:24:48 PM

It is so, but why... mainly due to decline of a whole market and low probability for a growth.
If you think that your asset is going down,then get rid off it at the beginning
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:18:42 PM

Too large a bonus and also the bounty provided will indeed be a threat to the market to be declining. that's the reason why many ico experience a big decline when they are listed on the market
I did not see the discount of the token after the ICO affected by the bounty. You say the bonus is too big? It is only 100-300k and equates to 1% of total ICO revenue. So the fall of the tokens is due to the market going down, unrelated to the bounty and the bounty hunters

It seems to me that the members of the community are all beginning to accuse the Bounty Hunters of falling prices, but in any case this is not so. I understand the negative statements in the direction of bounty hunters.
Lol. The thing with this world is that people will always have someone or a group of people to blame for everything even though they do not even have the slightest clue at all.

This is a market, and if there is anything at all, as much as bounty hunters keep selling at loss since most of them do not usually take their time to view ICO price anyway, bonuses collected by investors to me is the main thing here that the whales basically use to drive the price down, shake out the bounty hunters who want to sell at loss, and when they are all tapped out and no one left, and they have accumulated enough, they start buying back and then you will see the same set of weak hands that sold at loss, coming back to join FOMO.
hoddddler
Copper Member

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

Crypto24Radio.com 🎧 🎤 🎸

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:06:51 AM

It is so, but why... mainly due to decline of a whole market and low probability for a growth.

Will this mean the end of the ICO boom soon?

✅ News ✅ Interviews ✅ Podcast ✅ Music ✅ 24/7 👉 www.Crypto24Radio.com
princehandsome

Activity: 731

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:12:01 AM

Will this mean the end of the ICO boom soon?
it looks like we will soon see an increase in ICO prices after market price growth has declined so far because I am sure if all Altcoin prices on the market will return to green. it is not always the price of coins to holding red because this is the same as a rising or falling wave.
Hudora

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:38:03 AM

I have taken part of some ICOs and everytime their token price goes down after the ICO.. why is that so?

EDIT:
oh, nice.. that was helpful and pretty much what I was looking for.. thanks for sharing

Hey

That might be helpful for you to understand the reason behind it - http://cryptoandblockchaintalk.com/why-do-prices-drop-when-an-ico-ends-27

Take care!

Most of people, who would like to use tokens within certain project buy them during the ICO, so there is nobody to buy them right after the end of the ICO.
bchain22
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

Be smart, join: https://t.me/cryptofinance24

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:19:26 AM

I have taken part of some ICOs and everytime their token price goes down after the ICO.. why is that so?

EDIT:
oh, nice.. that was helpful and pretty much what I was looking for.. thanks for sharing

Hey

That might be helpful for you to understand the reason behind it - http://cryptoandblockchaintalk.com/why-do-prices-drop-when-an-ico-ends-27

Take care!

Most of people, who would like to use tokens within certain project buy them during the ICO, so there is nobody to buy them right after the end of the ICO.

Yes, you are right on that. This certainly can be one of the reasons. There just isn't enough demand. So, it might make sense right now to not participate in the ICO and wait til the tokens hit an exchange and then hop on board?

🚀🚀🚀 Fresh crypto news and the best blockchain articles on www.cryptofinance24.com 🚀🚀🚀 Join the Telegram chat here - https://t.me/cryptofinance24 🚀🚀🚀
jeniferqueen0409

Activity: 394

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:35:50 AM

ICOs usually have 100%, 80% or 60% bonus in private or pre-sale period. Investors often buy at this point, actually the publicity phase they almost didn't sell much. Token price dropping after ICO is also understandable.
Downloaded

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:15:50 AM

EDIT:

Hey

Take care!

Boutny participants are unable to hold tokens. They sell it right after reaching the exchanges and it could not be considered as something good for the market price of token.
honolulu888

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:46:43 AM

Because the pre-sale investors are dumping their tokens to the market and they are trying to get fast buck. Remember you should aware about how much bonus that has offered by the ico team to the early investors before they are doing their ICO. when the price has been touching the ico price and they will dump it because they have acquired a huge bonus.
Yes its not really good because after dumping the early investor will invest on another ico preasale with bonus and dumping its again to make fast buck profit an so on
duyduc256

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:03:29 PM

ICOs usually have 100%, 80% or 60% bonus in private or pre-sale period. Investors often buy at this point, actually the publicity phase they almost didn't sell much. Token price dropping after ICO is also understandable.
All ICO projects are in a difficult period and it is difficult to attract investment capital at this time. I think we need to look for new investors to this market, the demand for investment in ICO projects will increase but it will probably take a long time because of the poor market performance that makes every people are not interested in investing in this market
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: