Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:20:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐[ANN] [ICO] ONAM Exchange - Globalizing Seamless Trading Under One Platform⭐  (Read 32283 times)
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 05:08:14 PM

Most traders are scared of poor costumer care services. Sometimes it’s takes about a week for an issue to be resolved. Other times I lose those coins since there’s no one to contact.
This has helped scammers to impersonate the customer care service of some Exchange. And ask for person details to hack their accounts. If onam.io could have a 24/7 technical support group on chat apps like telegram, that could provide support any time of the day, that would boost customer confidence in the exchange 
As for their Whitepaper, they will hire only Skilled and experienced one and they will be Trained by them as well!
  So i dont think support team will not disappoint  any Trader!
You can have faith in them!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 05:12:49 PM

I have just gone through several pages of the thread and I am not seeing any team member of the project here, why is that?  Huh
This is a start-up buddy. And I guess they are busy with their some work. We will see them soon in this thread.

I've already read some of them here, maybe you've just overlooked that. Of course, they have better things to do than watching the BTC thread all day. I think the community can help itself here

Yeah. They might have a lot of things to do or attend to but it will be nice having some one from the team here too. At least it will bring a level of confidence and positivity around the thread.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 05:48:30 PM

One of the best feature of Onam what I like that there have readymade trading strategy which is created by the Onam's experts or we can build our own strategy and create own trading bot.

It was discussed earlier in the thread. As some expressed the worry where everyone will have the same result given the bot utilizes the same strategy; But the team member clarified the point and that each has his own balance and his own coins and those play a major factor in the decision of the bot rendering each user differently or with a different strategy.
Yeah, I seen that. But I like that they have kept options about building our own strategies for trading. And this is also good already have ready bot which is designed by their experts.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:55:30 PM

I have just gone through several pages of the thread and I am not seeing any team member of the project here, why is that?  Huh
This is a start-up buddy. And I guess they are busy with their some work. We will see them soon in this thread.

I've already read some of them here, maybe you've just overlooked that. Of course, they have better things to do than watching the BTC thread all day. I think the community can help itself here

Yeah. They might have a lot of things to do or attend to but it will be nice having some one from the team here too. At least it will bring a level of confidence and positivity around the thread.

I have seen responses from the team in this thread. For sure, they are around. They will respond to important queries here. You just need to wait. btw, the token sales is coming up and hence they will be busy too.
Mariia_BT

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 06:06:16 PM

Yeah. Onam team is responding to the query raised here as well as at telegram channels.  Answering all queries raised here is not easy job.

so it's not simple. and managers try to answer your questions as precisely and responsibly as possible. this is a good indicator. let's continue to communicate with managers and improve interconnection with the project.

Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 06:16:25 PM

I have just gone through several pages of the thread and I am not seeing any team member of the project here, why is that?  Huh

You can never compare the rate of response on Bitcointalk to telegram. This is a thread and the team can only chime in when they can, unlike telegram where its a chat. There you can ask a question and get swift reply by actually CHATTING with a representative.
sambuddha

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:37:08 PM

The volume is the tricky bit but I think with the right marketing they could go places just like how recent exchanges did it; I am not sure if I can mention names here but I think bibox is one. Let us see what's the team plan on this.

Yeah, That exchange really done good. I hope and I know the Onam can also done something like that so they will going to become one of the most competitive exchange in the future.
This is all rather controversial and ambiguous. Now there are many cryptocurrency exchanges. To make a new exchange on the red market is quite risky.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:44:47 PM

Yeah. Onam team is responding to the query raised here as well as at telegram channels.  Answering all queries raised here is not easy job.

Answering the queries, even as difficult as it is, is still the easiest part of it all. What's even more difficult is the tracking of queries within comments cause you will literally have to read all posts and comments to be sure you left nothing unattended to. That's if you really want to be thorough.
Nathan01

Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 08:21:01 PM

I have just gone through several pages of the thread and I am not seeing any team member of the project here, why is that?  Huh

Not sure if I understood your query correctly but I do see replies from Onam official team here. And they are active.

My bad I have begin to see them and I liked how they have been responding to queries... Although I'm yet to come into full knowledge of the project but I like the progress so far

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:48:41 PM
Last edit: October 11, 2018, 09:49:57 PM by cryptossi

I'm a big fan of machine learning technology and I like how it will be implemented by the ONAM team in there Trade Assistant feature. Hopefully this will be able to produce accurate trading signals that traders can use to enhance user's trading results.

em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 09:14:04 PM

Wow. Another token exchange platform. I like the idea that they would be using machine learning for this one. But how will it be different from other exchanges.

machine learning Shocked where will they be using the machine learning i would really like to know and how is that going to help their overall business. i would really like to know

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:44:35 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2018, 01:06:21 PM by faulerwilli

deleted because of scam
cryptossi

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:51:35 PM

24/7 Multi language live chat support
Wow, didn't anyone notice? In addition to the fact that there is rarely 24/7 live chat support at other exchanges, it's important to point out that they want to offer this support in multiple languages. I think that's great

It's great, isn't it!? Hopefully, they will have enough users that will make full use of the 24/7 live support! This is a massive selling point and this level of support is unparalleled when compared to exisiting exchanges.

em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 10:51:11 PM

Wow, didn't anyone notice? In addition to the fact that there is rarely 24/7 live chat support at other exchanges, it's important to point out that they want to offer this support in multiple languages. I think that's great

It's great, isn't it!? Hopefully, they will have enough users that will make full use of the 24/7 live support! This is a massive selling point and this level of support is unparalleled when compared to exisiting exchanges.

this is a very interesting feature but i will advice they list out the language they are going to be offering so that it will become clear to their community but like i said this is a very impressive service

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 11:08:56 PM
Last edit: December 20, 2018, 12:40:28 AM by phantam

deleted as the CEO went and scammed investors and even his admins in telegram
gee777

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 11:37:58 PM

this is a very interesting feature but i will advice they list out the language they are going to be offering so that it will become clear to their community but like i said this is a very impressive service

Yeah. This is a nice idea. The specified community or language can then celebrate. But it will be surprising if they had for more than 30 languages.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:41:13 PM

Where is this legally registered? Couldn't find from the website nor from the whitepaper.
So many exchanges are being built everyday, users have the right to know if they have legal docs or not.
Their features are commendable but are we really safe and secure using that exchange?
You stated that your security is one of a kind, have you considered quantum attacks?
We are now in a different stage of technology. Quantum computers might be commercially available before we know it.
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 12:00:52 AM
Last edit: December 20, 2018, 12:40:34 AM by phantam

deleted as the CEO went and scammed investors and even his admins in telegram
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:20:51 AM

Yeah,  almost all exchanges provide support in English only or max one or two local language. Onam has done good research and they came up with many unique features.
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:09:49 AM

One of the best feature of Onam what I like that there have readymade trading strategy which is created by the Onam's experts or we can build our own strategy and create own trading bot.

It was discussed earlier in the thread. As some expressed the worry where everyone will have the same result given the bot utilizes the same strategy; But the team member clarified the point and that each has his own balance and his own coins and those play a major factor in the decision of the bot rendering each user differently or with a different strategy.
Yeah, I seen that. But I like that they have kept options about building our own strategies for trading. And this is also good already have ready bot which is designed by their experts.

Onam coming with lot of features,  but I hope they will not charge huge listing fees.  I have seen some big exchanges charging million dollars for listing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: