Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:37:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐[ANN] [ICO] ONAM Exchange - Globalizing Seamless Trading Under One Platform⭐  (Read 32287 times)
chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:41:24 AM

This is one of the few crypto exchanges that looks like they plan to offer some extensive methods to trade beyond what the existing crypto brokers have been offering it seems to put it more on the line of fiat to exchanges

Truly, they plan to offer extensive methods beyond existing exchanges and I think they have proved that to be the case with the amount of tools they are offering on the exchange to make trading easier.

Good thing about this ICO,  is its one of the few projects who started developments of the product even before finishing the ICO.

Blockchain projects are gradually shifting stands to supporting such projects more. Instead of selling us ideas, show us a project and we will know that your idea is feasible. Projects get more trust and support that way.

Agree.  This kind of approach gives confidence to investor.  In past it took years after ICO for project to complete the development.  Now it's not the case,  and investors keeping distance from ICO who just to selling idea's

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 07:59:24 AM

This is one of the few crypto exchanges that looks like they plan to offer some extensive methods to trade beyond what the existing crypto brokers have been offering it seems to put it more on the line of fiat to exchanges

Truly, they plan to offer extensive methods beyond existing exchanges and I think they have proved that to be the case with the amount of tools they are offering on the exchange to make trading easier.

Good thing about this ICO,  is its one of the few projects who started developments of the product even before finishing the ICO.

Blockchain projects are gradually shifting stands to supporting such projects more. Instead of selling us ideas, show us a project and we will know that your idea is feasible. Projects get more trust and support that way.

Agree.  This kind of approach gives confidence to investor.  In past it took years after ICO for project to complete the development.  Now it's not the case,  and investors keeping distance from ICO who just to selling idea's

Thats the trend now.
You show us what your product looks like, before we buy in. The current market status supports this coupled with the increasing scam ICOs.
Onam project stands out. Now we sure of a project launch and making profit of this investment.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:28:43 AM

I spoke to Damian on the ONAM exchange telegram and he confirmed that to qualify for the 50% discount, the number of tokens you hold needs to worth half of the value of the trading fee. For example, if you want to buy 1 BTC for 0.00001 BTC you need to hold at least 0.000005 BTC worth of ONAM. This is a good idea because it encourages larger traders to hold more tokens to qualify for discounts.

Thanks for this information. So you have to buy some tokens, and not just 1 :-)
I think they are on a very good way with this tactic. I am always more convinced of this exchange. I was not so optimistic this year at any single Exchange-ICO. and there were really many

Well they seem pretty prepared, i remember having a chat with the admin on their telegram group and they stated something about BitGo, which is like a cold wallet to secure Onam's fund, their custodian and the security that comes with it is pretty sleek, its of importance that security be maintained to the maximum because we all know what will happen if there's a security breach but i guess they are ready
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:33:24 AM

I spoke to Damian on the ONAM exchange telegram and he confirmed that to qualify for the 50% discount, the number of tokens you hold needs to worth half of the value of the trading fee. For example, if you want to buy 1 BTC for 0.00001 BTC you need to hold at least 0.000005 BTC worth of ONAM. This is a good idea because it encourages larger traders to hold more tokens to qualify for discounts.

I think they are on a very good way with this tactic. I am always more convinced of this exchange. I was not so optimistic this year at any single Exchange-ICO. and there were really many

Yes you will probably need a fair amount if you are going to trade large lot sizes! Yeah the more I find out about their ideas the more I begin to believe in their vision. Definitely one of the best projects I have come across recently, they want to make trading fairer and improve the user experience compared to existing platforms.

well i like to believe the team did an in-depth research before starting their business i think they have solutions to the problems facing exchange platform

I agree, There's a lot of problem that other or existing exchanges facing now. And it's great to know that the ONAM team really have some solution about it. They are also active answering these kind of questions on telegram and they will answer you as soon as possible.

At your service
nesh1

Merit: 110

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:40:57 AM

It is always better to have a MVP ready too, this can attract investors a lot as they will get the idea what the project wants to reach through that MVP.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 12:50:47 PM

Volume is one of the most important things for most new projects along with speculation because at least early on in the project most of investor sentiment is based on speculation of where the projects headed

Yeah. Very important in the business, that's why I think that most exchanges will not list token or a coin that will not have much trading activities or bring in more volume to the exchange.
In order to have large volumes of trades, is necessary to have constant development and advancement. I like the fact that the listing of 25 currencies has already been announced on the ONAM Exchange.
I agree that news had me shocked i thought they were going to put the basics on their exchange first but they got a lot of coins/tokens to be on their exchange.

I think it is an important step and to be honest It is expected; I mean to create volume you need to at least support the dominant coins where there is volume and better yet I think they can plug into an existing exchange to suffice the orders and create volume and gradually separate.

AngelJoshua

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:41:08 PM

Volume is one of the most important things for most new projects along with speculation because at least early on in the project most of investor sentiment is based on speculation of where the projects headed

Yeah. Very important in the business, that's why I think that most exchanges will not list token or a coin that will not have much trading activities or bring in more volume to the exchange.
In order to have large volumes of trades, is necessary to have constant development and advancement. I like the fact that the listing of 25 currencies has already been announced on the ONAM Exchange.
I agree that news had me shocked i thought they were going to put the basics on their exchange first but they got a lot of coins/tokens to be on their exchange.

I think it is an important step and to be honest It is expected; I mean to create volume you need to at least support the dominant coins where there is volume and better yet I think they can plug into an existing exchange to suffice the orders and create volume and gradually separate.

Yeah, Those basics cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Etherium, Monero and Etc will going to help their exchange to have more volume on the start of their launching.

At your service
Getadaaa

Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 02:47:29 PM

Well they seem pretty prepared, i remember having a chat with the admin on their telegram group and they stated something about BitGo, which is like a cold wallet to secure Onam's fund, their custodian and the security that comes with it is pretty sleek, its of importance that security be maintained to the maximum because we all know what will happen if there's a security breach but i guess they are ready

Security makes the backbone.
I do a security check before trading on an exchange. That’s why we got the passwords, 2FA , and all that. There’ll be using a cold storage and that appealing. Safe funds.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 03:51:49 PM

I do a security check before trading on an exchange. That’s why we got the passwords, 2FA , and all that. There’ll be using a cold storage and that appealing. Safe funds.

2FA is the first thing I do once I register on any exchange. If that exchange doesn't have I pass. I can't avoid to lose my investment to a weak exchange. There are really plenty security implementation that can be of relevance to the onam exchange.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 05:09:32 PM

It is always better to have a MVP ready too, this can attract investors a lot as they will get the idea what the project wants to reach through that MVP.

Another awesome thing is that they plan to make the MVP ready by early November, they really are working hard to make sure investors have something to look forward to.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:31:31 PM

Another awesome thing is that they plan to make the MVP ready by early November, they really are working hard to make sure investors have something to look forward to.

One Admin mentioned in the ONAM Telegram channel, that the MVP will be available in November, but they try to release it a bit earlier.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:37:49 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2018, 01:09:57 PM by faulerwilli

deleted because of scam
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 06:02:50 PM

I was wondering if we will be able to Trade ONAM TOKENS in other exchanges as well or just in the ONAM Exchange?
And listing will require ONAM token as fees or something ?   

Interesting question, but I see Onam adopting the same method as Binance and have their token listed on only their exchange. This is a wise thing to do actually, as it will increase the value of the token.

I hope that they adopt the Binance system and when the ONAM token increase its value in the same way, we are all happy.
I think they will allows it to trade in another exchanges also but after some time. As we know some exchanges need specific volume to be list on their platform. It's fully depends on volume.

According to the team, the token will be listed exclusively on their exchange and it wasn't said that they are going to list on another exchange after acquiring a certain amount of trading volume.
I am not saying that they said about listing on another exchange. I said may be after sometime they will list on another exchange if they want. Some exchanges have their own criteria to list any coin/tokens on their exchanges.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:36:58 PM

I was wondering if we will be able to Trade ONAM TOKENS in other exchanges as well or just in the ONAM Exchange?

Interesting question, but I see Onam adopting the same method as Binance and have their token listed on only their exchange. This is a wise thing to do actually, as it will increase the value of the token.

I hope that they adopt the Binance system and when the ONAM token increase its value in the same way, we are all happy.
I think they will allows it to trade in another exchanges also but after some time. As we know some exchanges need specific volume to be list on their platform. It's fully depends on volume.

According to the team, the token will be listed exclusively on their exchange and it wasn't said that they are going to list on another exchange after acquiring a certain amount of trading volume.
I am not saying that they said about listing on another exchange. I said may be after sometime they will list on another exchange if they want. Some exchanges have their own criteria to list any coin/tokens on their exchanges.

Just to understand this in a better way as well comparing with similar tokens, is binance token listed in other exchanges or not? I have never checked that till today..
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:40:44 PM

I like this approach and it is much better for future of ONAM token itself together with the exchange. BTW, owners of ONAM are from which country as well as where the exchange registered?

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:29:11 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2018, 01:09:45 PM by faulerwilli

deleted because of scam
sambuddha

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:32:36 PM

I like this approach and it is much better for future of ONAM token itself together with the exchange. BTW, owners of ONAM are from which country as well as where the exchange registered?
It is written on icobench that the country of registration of the project is the British Virgin Islands https://icobench.com/ico/onam By the way, the project has a rating of 4.4 - a very good result.
AngelJoshua

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:21:52 PM

Just to understand this in a better way as well comparing with similar tokens, is binance token listed in other exchanges or not? I have never checked that till today..

Yes, Binance coin are listed on some exchange but it's not active on those exchanges except on their own exchange. And I don't really think there will be a problem if the exchange token or coin are being listed on other exchanges.

At your service
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 08:55:35 PM

i read from their whitepaper that they will be incorporating Machine learning techniques in their platform i question then becomes where and how are they intending to apply the techniques and how will it improve the overall system

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:58:57 PM

Yea, they made a very serious statement about it and i can't wait to see how the platform turns out, they have quite some features that will get the community talking, especially the learning machine part that they tend to implement and AI trade assistant, i guess that will have help newbies and users in general to get the needed support that will help them trade
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: