Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:40:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐[ANN] [ICO] ONAM Exchange - Globalizing Seamless Trading Under One Platform⭐  (Read 32283 times)
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 11:32:54 AM

ONAM has published an article on Medium. They lower the requirements for ICO participating from 2,500 ONAM to 625 ONAM. They stated also, that only the Pre-Sale stage was extended 20 days and the only effect is that the Main-Sale start 20 days later.
https://medium.com/onamex/onam-purchase-minimum-and-ico-extension-announcement-589fc08689cf

Good that they released a statement now that the sale was extended. I guess it was also smart to lower the purchase minimum. so that people who don't wanna risk too much still can invest with a smaller amount.
Nice information in this article about sale. But I just want to know that as per article the minimum purchase in crowdsale is 2500 Onam. But there is no limit for maximum purchase?
Yeah, to me also this comment creating confusion "Minimum token purchase lowered from 2500 ONAM tokens to 625 ONAM tokens.". What exactly meaning of this statement?

They have lowered the minimum purchase in the Pre-sale and the crowd-sale from 2,500 ($200) to 625 ONAM token ($50).

It's a very great deal now. They will going to get more people who will or want to become part of their sale. We all know some people are don't have enough money for it but by lowering it they will also have a chance now for this opportunity.
It's really amazing. But I have some questions about it, is there any benefits of we are holding tokens one year or more than that?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:35:12 AM

I remember I once complained about the high minimum investment on Onam ICO. Now you can get in Onam token sale with $50.

Ya it's much more accessible now for people that only want to risk a small amount, I tend to use small 50$ or 20$ investments for project's i'm warry of as it's a good way to oget in early if the tokens end up going to the moon after launch or after a year, and its minimal risk to me

I think with ICOs now public sales generally do not perform as well as private ones? I think the market now is not performing as it used to a year ago. I think most of which is contributed to post sale and the progression of the project.

The reduction to 50$ would give an opportunity to more people. But once the MVP is released sooner or later, it should take more time to hit Hard Cap, only if it got all the features they promised

Yeah, I hope they will have some of the features that they said before they release their MVP so the chance for reaching their hardcap is really possible.

ya but still I think in current market situations effort should be in investors. I think much of the ICOs doing public sales are having a hard time selling? I am not sure where ONAM is at at the moment but I think the focus should be for the large investors.

Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 01:07:42 PM

ONAM has published an article on Medium. They lower the requirements for ICO participating from 2,500 ONAM to 625 ONAM. They stated also, that only the Pre-Sale stage was extended 20 days and the only effect is that the Main-Sale start 20 days later.
https://medium.com/onamex/onam-purchase-minimum-and-ico-extension-announcement-589fc08689cf

Good that they released a statement now that the sale was extended. I guess it was also smart to lower the purchase minimum. so that people who don't wanna risk too much still can invest with a smaller amount.
Nice information in this article about sale. But I just want to know that as per article the minimum purchase in crowdsale is 2500 Onam. But there is no limit for maximum purchase?
Yeah, to me also this comment creating confusion "Minimum token purchase lowered from 2500 ONAM tokens to 625 ONAM tokens.". What exactly meaning of this statement?

They have lowered the minimum purchase in the Pre-sale and the crowd-sale from 2,500 ($200) to 625 ONAM token ($50).

It's a very great deal now. They will going to get more people who will or want to become part of their sale. We all know some people are don't have enough money for it but by lowering it they will also have a chance now for this opportunity.
It's really amazing. But I have some questions about it, is there any benefits of we are holding tokens one year or more than that?

According to the Admins in the Telegram channel, you will have reduced fees and access to some special features, as benefit for holding ONAM tokens.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 01:18:09 PM

According to the Admins in the Telegram channel, you will have reduced fees and access to some special features, as benefit for holding ONAM tokens.
Wow, is there any specific time period for that? I mean any timeline for that like minimum or maximum?
CrypticBabe

Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 01:31:38 PM

I remember I once complained about the high minimum investment on Onam ICO. Now you can get in Onam token sale with $50.

Ya it's much more accessible now for people that only want to risk a small amount, I tend to use small 50$ or 20$ investments for project's i'm warry of as it's a good way to oget in early if the tokens end up going to the moon after launch or after a year, and its minimal risk to me

I think with ICOs now public sales generally do not perform as well as private ones? I think the market now is not performing as it used to a year ago. I think most of which is contributed to post sale and the progression of the project.

The reduction to 50$ would give an opportunity to more people. But once the MVP is released sooner or later, it should take more time to hit Hard Cap, only if it got all the features they promised

Yeah, I hope they will have some of the features that they said before they release their MVP so the chance for reaching their hardcap is really possible.

ya but still I think in current market situations effort should be in investors. I think much of the ICOs doing public sales are having a hard time selling? I am not sure where ONAM is at at the moment but I think the focus should be for the large investors.
Well you can get access to advanced features of ONAM exchange by holding and using them!
Features like Ai bot that'll analyse the market and giving you the list of hype project which can bring profit and all that info! 
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 03:56:39 PM

I've talked to the team a few times about security they seem to be taking it very seriously but i'm anxious to see how the team will really pull it off beyond the basics like 2 factor, they have to take some serious considerations on the server side for security and execution latency to really be sure that the platform can compete with the giants in the industry currently

I still insisted security is the first feature to lookout for on an exchange. I heard  some exchanges was hacked days back and users tokens stolen. But with great features like we see on Onam exchnage there should be a bad ass security feature. This would keep my mind at rest.

Unfortunately, a lot of exchanges do not keep up to date with their security features. I think ONAM is different because they are so focused on their community and their traders, I'm sure they will post some more information soon about how they will keep users accounts and funds protected.

Yea, for many, its all about making money but they forget to see the good side of becoming  a known brand, been good with their implementations will generate them  a lot of benefits that will make them stand out from their competitors, security is really important and they said something abut having a third party brand that they will work with them to build up security

There are cases where even top exchanged got hacked in past, is there any plan to protect user money in case of any hacking incident? I mean, I am looking for insuring coins/tokens.

You talking of hedging funds for the project I guess. While the idea is great and good for a young project coming out I still think it should be done with great care, ensuring that those behind the strategy do not mismanage or abuse it much later like executing a sell order of the insured tokens which will lead to dump

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 04:03:01 PM

I was checking Onam's telegram channel and I come to know that they will also provide paper trading option. which means people who are new to crypto trading will be able to do practice before starting actual trading.

Yea, it is a great opportunity for novice traders like myself to "test-trade" and actually get a hang of the exchange without committing money. I think this will greatly enhance confidence in novice traders.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 05:23:19 PM

I was checking Onam's telegram channel and I come to know that they will also provide paper trading option. which means people who are new to crypto trading will be able to do practice before starting actual trading.

Yea, it is a great opportunity for novice traders like myself to "test-trade" and actually get a hang of the exchange without committing money. I think this will greatly enhance confidence in novice traders.
Paper trading means it's some kind of demo version of exchange? I seen that statement but didn't get the meaning.
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 05:38:07 PM

On website I seen that MVP launching in November 2018, anybody have idea about that exactly when that available?
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 05:49:44 PM

On website I seen that MVP launching in November 2018, anybody have idea about that exactly when that available?

Yeah. One of the reddit admin told me that the mvp will be out this month. So I expect that it will be released this month but no expected day yet.
Zombie259

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:25:23 PM

Yeah. One of the reddit admin told me that the mvp will be out this month. So I expect that it will be released this month but no expected day yet.

I think the exact date is not known, but they said that the MVP will be released within two weeks. I hope that the release of the MVP push the project and they reach the softcap soon.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:49:56 PM

I don't know the exact date presently, but I have heard this from two source so that means it's most likely going to happen and I believe the team will let us in on the date and other details when it's time.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 07:02:19 PM

Paper trading means it's some kind of demo version of exchange? I seen that statement but didn't get the meaning.

Exactly, it is trade simulation where by traders can trade some sort of demo version without committing real money just to get experience.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:28:59 PM

I don't know the exact date presently, but I have heard this from two source so that means it's most likely going to happen and I believe the team will let us in on the date and other details when it's time.

On November 1st someone posted here in the thread that the MVP will be released in two weeks. So we will probably get it mid-November if everything works as planned. In preparation for the MVP they might have the necessary KYC be done a few days before the MVP release, so the testing phase can be a bit smoother.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 08:43:04 PM

Well I still believe they need more than these information to convince people to hold these days people tend to dump as soon as the smell a dip

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:45:48 PM

Most of the ICO accept 0.1 ETH investment which is equal to approx 20 USD now. Now Onam will also accept minimum investment. Many small investors will be able to participate now.

Well is good to create avenues that will be able to accommodate both the rich and the poor in terms of funding, i now what's like to see a good project and yet you don't have the finance to invest and become part of the community, the price is a good one and i believe that the community will properly make use of such opportunity
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 08:47:52 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2018, 01:11:09 PM by phantam

deleted as this was apparently a scam, runaway ceo, typical f*cking 2018
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:05:47 PM

I think its nice when ICO's accept smaller investment for those kind of investors that are just looking to grab the "too the moon" explosive launches and don't worry as much to invest hundreds or thousands in a signle investment for longterm growth, no ones interested in stable slow growth it seems

It's understandable that people don't wanna put all their money in a single investment. It's always better to diversify. That's also the case for ICO investments. Most people just don't have hundreds or thousands to invest.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:06:04 PM

As far as I understood from the telegram conversations, it will be released sometime during this month as mentioned by you. Exact dates are not known yet.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:11:00 PM

yes, I've already read that. Think that's a great thing. Especially since they offer a lot of new possibilities that you might want to test first

That is the advantage of being early adopters of the project. If the project is successful, they are the huge beneficiaries. I am having strong faith in this exchange and hopefully every single element they promise would work in the best possible way.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: