Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:12:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐[ANN] [ICO] ONAM Exchange - Globalizing Seamless Trading Under One Platform⭐  (Read 32287 times)
chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:01:55 PM

I saw on their twitter channel, that the new listing feature is live. Every project can now be listed on the ONAM exchange with just a few clicks.
https://medium.com/onamex/onam-digital-assets-listing-application-is-live-c148597d09ce
Amazing do they have a limit on how many coins/tokens there could be listed at the moment? i am pretty sure a lot of tokens would love to get listed on ONAM's exchange.

I don’t think they have a hard limit when I talked to them on telegram they were taking suggestions and are working for more coins but want to maintain regulatory compliance so have to work around that I think with coin platforms

Even though it's take few clicks to list at Onam exchange, but I am sure Onam will be doing lot of screening in background before approving any tokens listing.

They definitely have to do some level of screening and standard setting for every token that will be listed so as to be sure only for projects gets listed there.

There are thousands of tokens which are available at different exchanges but have zero trading volume, I am sure Onam don't want to list such tokens at their site.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:10:27 PM

I saw on their twitter channel, that the new listing feature is live. Every project can now be listed on the ONAM exchange with just a few clicks.
https://medium.com/onamex/onam-digital-assets-listing-application-is-live-c148597d09ce
Amazing do they have a limit on how many coins/tokens there could be listed at the moment? i am pretty sure a lot of tokens would love to get listed on ONAM's exchange.

I don't this should matter. I mean if they are accepting listing and one coin has already submitted their listing request; they should keep their doors open and not limit coins now. I mean they should have a scalable solution so it shouldn't matter.

No exchange would like to keep hard limit for number of tokens listing at exchange.  But depending on their infrastructure they will add tokens slowly.

Yeah but I personally think that the cap should not be announced. I mean they should keep accepting applications and it is up to them to decide who to let in and who to disable. That way they can always have a back log and you never know when a coin hits the high numbers.

You are right, they seem to be getting a lot of attention but like you said, they should keep accepting, once done, they can sieve through the entire applications and decide but on the other hand, i feel this will also help in the marketing process because for them to announce that their cap has been reached will trigger a kind of frenzy in the community, like a sign that the brand is in high demand
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 02:18:00 PM

I don’t think they have a hard limit when I talked to them on telegram they were taking suggestions and are working for more coins but want to maintain regulatory compliance so have to work around that I think with coin platforms

Even though it's take few clicks to list at Onam exchange, but I am sure Onam will be doing lot of screening in background before approving any tokens listing.

They definitely have to do some level of screening and standard setting for every token that will be listed so as to be sure only for projects gets listed there.

There are thousands of tokens which are available at different exchanges but have zero trading volume, I am sure Onam don't want to list such tokens at their site.

I hope they don't get to list such tokens. Or if they do i am sure of them delisting tokens not meeting the required trading volumes. Assuming they give targets to each listed tokens.
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 02:44:20 PM

Building volume is the most important thing as it builds up theirs more likely more and more people that will see the project and get involved and you get to have runaway volume growth which is better for everyone as it gains steam

What's runaway volume?
I haven't heard of this type of volume before.. What is it about?

HAHA it was just my way of saying that they get to a point where they have volume grow naturally from word of mouth where volume just steadily increases on their assortment of coins they have, basically meant that they start to grow independently of trying to bring users in

Oh I didn't realize it this way plus I never thought it this way.
Organic growth is great but it's going to take some time to realize that

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 03:33:44 PM

I hope they don't get to list such tokens. Or if they do i am sure of them delisting tokens not meeting the required trading volumes. Assuming they give targets to each listed tokens.

I don't think Onam want to list such tokens at their exchange.  Thwy will be screening all thens closely. May be allowing tokens with successful ICO only.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 04:22:08 PM

I don't think Onam want to list such tokens at their exchange.  Thwy will be screening all thens closely. May be allowing tokens with successful ICO only.

That’s what distincts an exchange. On a has to come up with a listing procedure and requirements.
Good projects would meet up with these requirements and get listed. With that we are sure of volume on the exchange.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 04:54:01 PM

When I was discussing with Onam's telegram admin team  last time, they had mentioned about including new currencies for trading at Onam platform. Waiting for the announcement, want to see what are those currencies.
If you check their Twitter they have announced a couple of crypto currencies that they are going to have on their exchange, here is the tweet: https://twitter.com/OfficialOnam/status/1053205751156690944.

Counted 25 tokens. Not bad for a start. Some of the tokens I recognized and some I didn't recognize but I believe they are all good tokens anyway.

This is old tweet when they announced first 25 currencies, I dont see any new currency added in the list. I am not sure if I am missing anything?

No. I think you are right. Its old news. For crypto one week itself is too late. But they will sure to consider some stable coins as well. There were some conversations about it in their telegram channel.
I seen this news I guess before a week. But I still don't know that which pairs are listing with 25 coins. I mean with BTC and ETH pairs or with FIAT currencies.

That's true, we have the list of coins which is listing on Onam but can we know that which pairs they are allowing for trading?
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 05:43:56 PM

When I was discussing with Onam's telegram admin team  last time, they had mentioned about including new currencies for trading at Onam platform. Waiting for the announcement, want to see what are those currencies.
If you check their Twitter they have announced a couple of crypto currencies that they are going to have on their exchange, here is the tweet: https://twitter.com/OfficialOnam/status/1053205751156690944.

Counted 25 tokens. Not bad for a start. Some of the tokens I recognized and some I didn't recognize but I believe they are all good tokens anyway.

This is old tweet when they announced first 25 currencies, I dont see any new currency added in the list. I am not sure if I am missing anything?

No. I think you are right. Its old news. For crypto one week itself is too late. But they will sure to consider some stable coins as well. There were some conversations about it in their telegram channel.
I seen this news I guess before a week. But I still don't know that which pairs are listing with 25 coins. I mean with BTC and ETH pairs or with FIAT currencies.

That's true, we have the list of coins which is listing on Onam but can we know that which pairs they are allowing for trading?

I asked in Telegram channel what trading pairs they will offer at the exchange launch. They will offer ONAM, BTC and ETH trading pairs at the beginning. They are working to get a license for FIAT trading pairs as well. But this won't happen before Q2/2019.
gee777

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 06:43:54 PM

That’s what distincts an exchange. On a has to come up with a listing procedure and requirements.
Good projects would meet up with these requirements and get listed. With that we are sure of volume on the exchange.

I am sure they have not yet released their own listing requirements for their exchange I hope they come up with a better way of listing relevant tokens or coins on the exchange platform.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:41:55 PM

What is your opinion on the purchase of tokens? Do you prefer to buy from the ICO and have the secure bonus, or would you rather wait for a listing, with the possibility of some selling their bounty tokens cheaper?
I tried both and sometimes got the better prices after the listing. But that could be different with Onam
I would prefer to purchase the tokens  from the ICO and secure my bonus ,which will very much help to profit my investment rather than purchasing when it's listed.And I don't think bounty tokens released now....they will be only after the ICO completes.

Yeah, you never know some projects never fall below their listing price after launching on exchanges. If you really like a project I think you should buy in early and secure your bonus/discount.

em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 08:24:18 PM

What is your opinion on the purchase of tokens? Do you prefer to buy from the ICO and have the secure bonus, or would you rather wait for a listing, with the possibility of some selling their bounty tokens cheaper?
I tried both and sometimes got the better prices after the listing. But that could be different with Onam
I would prefer to purchase the tokens  from the ICO and secure my bonus ,which will very much help to profit my investment rather than purchasing when it's listed.And I don't think bounty tokens released now....they will be only after the ICO completes.

Yeah, you never know some projects never fall below their listing price after launching on exchanges. If you really like a project I think you should buy in early and secure your bonus/discount.
sometimes, investors want to confirm whether a project has potentials of rising so they would want to see how it will behave in the market before investing

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Ace44

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:31:00 PM

Well, according to their update on telegram they don't intend adding just any tokens, so they seem to be going with the best and that's what they should do because been a new project, first impression matters, once they are known for delivering tokens that have some sort of good trading value, projects will be trying to get on board the platform
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:13:55 PM

I would prefer to purchase the tokens from the ICO and secure my bonus, which will very much help to profit my investment rather than purchasing when it's listed. And I don't think bounty tokens released now....they will be only after the ICO completes.

sometimes, investors want to confirm whether a project has potentials of rising so they would want to see how it will behave in the market before investing

True but you might miss out on the best opportunity to purchase the number of tokens you want with a nice discount. Obviously, sometimes it's better to wait but it helps the project if you purchase during the ICO stage as it helps them raise funds for development. When the tokens are sold on an exchange this doesn't really help the team as they don't see that money.

CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 11:44:27 PM

I asked in Telegram channel what trading pairs they will offer at the exchange launch. They will offer ONAM, BTC and ETH trading pairs at the beginning. They are working to get a license for FIAT trading pairs as well. But this won't happen before Q2/2019.
They are gonna launch the platform fully operational by the End of Q1 2019!
So Q2/2019 should not be a long time to see some Fiat pairs available in exchange!
However they can give se USDT pairs till then
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 11:55:51 PM

i recently went through your whitepaper i discovered you want to use Machine learning techniques in combating security breaches at this point i don't understand how it will make the exchange platform more secured. the details is missing in your whitepaper i will appreciate an answer because most blockchain projects add machine learning to their blueprint without ever implementing it

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 01:16:07 AM
Last edit: December 20, 2018, 12:46:27 AM by phantam

deleted as the CEO went and scammed investors and even his admins in telegram
vamsidharreddyy

Activity: 53

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:18:32 AM

I would like to know if they are Planing on locking the token for a period or they'll distribute as soon as ICO ends?
As we all know in this market releasing so many tokens at the same time will cause a huge DUMP in the Market
While having discussion in Onam telegram I found there might be lock in period for bounty tokens and I suppose there will be no dumping as Onam project has very good potential for long term returns....I would like to purchase them in ICO and just sit back and relax.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 05:12:38 AM

I am sure they have not yet released their own listing requirements for their exchange I hope they come up with a better way of listing relevant tokens or coins on the exchange platform.

Yeah they still didn't give any information now about the listing method and requirements for their exchange. I hope they will going to have some good rules and requirements too so they will going to have some good pair of coins there.

At your service
pmjmhjon30

Activity: 34

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 05:18:18 AM

Do you guys have partnership with tradingviews?
Ace44

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:33:08 AM

I would prefer to purchase the tokens from the ICO and secure my bonus, which will very much help to profit my investment rather than purchasing when it's listed. And I don't think bounty tokens released now....they will be only after the ICO completes.

True but you might miss out on the best opportunity to purchase the number of tokens you want with a nice discount. Obviously, sometimes it's better to wait but it helps the project if you purchase during the ICO stage as it helps them raise funds for development. When the tokens are sold on an exchange this doesn't really help the team as they don't see that money.

Yea and that's the notion that the community should try to eradicate, it's logical to state that if they don't get the needed funds, they will likely not do well in any exchange but once the funds are available and implementation are been done, then there's the probability that they will get to a stage where the tokens will be of value when purchased
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: