Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:41:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐[ANN] [ICO] ONAM Exchange - Globalizing Seamless Trading Under One Platform⭐  (Read 32287 times)
bglshimo

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:57:48 AM

with other traders on the online exchange who simultaneously run the ONAM Trade Assistant.
Hopefully Onam can become a leading stock exchange and can follow in the footsteps of a market that is very successful now

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 06:45:47 AM

I have just gone through several pages of the thread and I am not seeing any team member of the project here, why is that?  Huh

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 07:36:04 AM

I have just gone through several pages of the thread and I am not seeing any team member of the project here, why is that?  Huh
This is a start-up buddy. And I guess they are busy with their some work. We will see them soon in this thread.
chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:22:53 AM

I have just gone through several pages of the thread and I am not seeing any team member of the project here, why is that?  Huh
This is a start-up buddy. And I guess they are busy with their some work. We will see them soon in this thread.

Not sure if I understood your query correctly but I do see replies from Onam official team here. And they are active.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 10:27:10 AM

with other traders on the online exchange who simultaneously run the ONAM Trade Assistant.
Hopefully Onam can become a leading stock exchange and can follow in the footsteps of a market that is very successful now

Yh. They are already getting a lot of interest on social media. Also top rating on most ICO Review on ICOBENCH; https://icobench.com/ico/onam
And TRACKICO; https://www.trackico.io/ico/onam/

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 11:12:55 AM

One of the best feature of Onam what I like that there have readymade trading strategy which is created by the Onam's experts or we can build our own strategy and create own trading bot.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:09:20 PM

One of the best feature of Onam what I like that there have readymade trading strategy which is created by the Onam's experts or we can build our own strategy and create own trading bot.

It was discussed earlier in the thread. As some expressed the worry where everyone will have the same result given the bot utilizes the same strategy; But the team member clarified the point and that each has his own balance and his own coins and those play a major factor in the decision of the bot rendering each user differently or with a different strategy.

Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:26:22 PM

so many project are being released this days with similar features with nothing new in them!
so i would like to know how you're different from others and how you're gonna attract traders?
do you plan on bringing fiat in your exchange?

Yes, we are working with Regulatory bodies in multiple jurisdictions around the world. Not only will we have Fiat Trading, but we will have fiat trading in multiple major currencies. Euro, USD, AUD, Dirham, etc.

The fiat option on onam.io exchange makes it the best. Lately, there has been a fall in btc price, with many looking for option to sell off their coin directly to fiat quickly. Poor liquidity in some exchanges makes some exchanges fake their order books. How does onam.io plan to keep up with fiat pairs?

These days theirs so much demand for every way to lock in profits and being able to trade between crypto and fiat is a requirement for that, and the fact is people need a way to move back and forth between fiat for an almost endless number of reasons.

Yea, there's need for flexibility in the industry and creating an avenue whereby users can navigate through crypto and fiat will be a welcome development, there's really need for such and like you stated, there a whole lot of reasons why such is needed, it's a sellable market and will really be profitable for the brand will take up the challenge 
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:45:54 PM

There are now many new exchanges and when ico live they always offer something promising rather than the most popular exchanges today. But the facts speak differently and after the exchange is launched, everything is not as expected, the trading volume is low and far from comparison with other exchanges.

What will you do later, so you can compete with popular exchanges such as the comparison you show on the first page?

To be honest, this is a very nice question and answer should be known to all ONAM fans here. I hope team will see this and answer here. Thats why I am also quoting it here.

Yeah it's really a good questions to the Onam team because it's really happening. Some new exchanges saying they will going to compete on other popular exchanges but until now some of them gone and some are still not good.

The volume is the tricky bit but I think with the right marketing they could go places just like how recent exchanges did it; I am not sure if I can mention names here but I think bibox is one. Let us see what's the team plan on this.

Yeah, That exchange really done good. I hope and I know the Onam can also done something like that so they will going to become one of the most competitive exchange in the future.

At your service
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:04:24 PM

You mean crypto exchange? I geuss thats just typo. As far as I know ONAM will not be a stock exchange. Correct me if I am wrong.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 01:45:06 PM

You mean crypto exchange? I geuss thats just typo. As far as I know ONAM will not be a stock exchange. Correct me if I am wrong.
well it can be said a stock market as well as crypto market!
this market will be bringing so many new features like Margin Trading!
its indeed a new thing to see in crypto exchange!
dewanaga
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:55:46 PM

well it can be said a stock market as well as crypto market!
this market will be bringing so many new features like Margin Trading!
its indeed a new thing to see in crypto exchange!
they should add the stop lose feature, because this is a crypto currency that is very high in volatility, this feature will help traders and it is very useful,
if ONAM has these features, its look good, this is my advice
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 02:08:49 PM

It was discussed earlier in the thread. As some expressed the worry where everyone will have the same result given the bot utilizes the same strategy; But the team member clarified the point and that each has his own balance and his own coins and those play a major factor in the decision of the bot rendering each user differently or with a different strategy.
That's true, but everyone have theirs own different different strategies. Some people have funds for trading but they don't have enough time for it. So in that case they can build with their own strategies and start earning.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 02:59:10 PM

Most traders are scared of poor costumer care services. Sometimes it’s takes about a week for an issue to be resolved. Other times I lose those coins since there’s no one to contact.
This has helped scammers to impersonate the customer care service of some Exchange. And ask for person details to hack their accounts. If onam.io could have a 24/7 technical support group on chat apps like telegram, that could provide support any time of the day, that would boost customer confidence in the exchange 

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 03:05:39 PM

so many project are being released this days with similar features with nothing new in them!
so i would like to know how you're different from others and how you're gonna attract traders?
do you plan on bringing fiat in your exchange?

Yes, we are working with Regulatory bodies in multiple jurisdictions around the world. Not only will we have Fiat Trading, but we will have fiat trading in multiple major currencies. Euro, USD, AUD, Dirham, etc.

The fact that fiat is gonna be incorporated into your exchange is a great idea also, I think this is the first time I'm gonna be seeing Dirham as part of an exchange. Will be looking forward to it.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:00:36 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2018, 01:06:08 PM by faulerwilli

deleted because of scam
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:00:50 PM

Most traders are scared of poor costumer care services. Sometimes it’s takes about a week for an issue to be resolved. Other times I lose those coins since there’s no one to contact.
This has helped scammers to impersonate the customer care service of some Exchange. And ask for person details to hack their accounts. If onam.io could have a 24/7 technical support group on chat apps like telegram, that could provide support any time of the day, that would boost customer confidence in the exchange 

You got that right, communication is very important in every establishment, proper communication is something that's lacking in the industry and that has resulted to a lot of damage, to many brands, it's all about making money, nothing more, so having a good communication channel will help alleviate and go a long way in creating a strong brand
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:44:56 PM

You got that right, communication is very important in every establishment, proper communication is something that's lacking in the industry and that has resulted to a lot of damage, to many brands, it's all about making money, nothing more, so having a good communication channel will help alleviate and go a long way in creating a strong brand

Agree. Customer service is the most important part when it comes to exchange who provide trading services. Since users from all over the world will be using this exchange,  so 24*7 support is must
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:54:09 PM

I've already read some of them here, maybe you've just overlooked that. Of course, they have better things to do than watching the BTC thread all day. I think the community can help itself here

Yeah. Onam team is responding to the query raised here as well as at telegram channels.  Answering all queries raised here is not easy job.
Unbias ICO Review

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:54:52 PM

NAE (Not Another Exchange)

How much does ONAM charge developers that want to add their coin/token to your exchange?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: