Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:48:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐[ANN] [ICO] ONAM Exchange - Globalizing Seamless Trading Under One Platform⭐  (Read 32287 times)
ONAM_Official (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 12:53:16 AM
Last edit: October 16, 2018, 06:27:05 AM by ONAM_Official

ONAM is a high-performance trading platform which features robust risk management, trade surveillance, advanced trading tools and state-of-the-art security system powered by Machine Learning.

ONAM's platform was created to be truly scalable and will satisfy any security, anti-money laundering, and market manipulation requirements that regulatory bodies may have set forth.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:23:12 PM

I really like those exchanges that has a low trading fees but I hope they will really going to be good or much better to some other exchanges in the future. Looking forward to your platform.

At your service
chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:56:38 AM

I really like those exchanges that has a low trading fees but I hope they will really going to be good or much better to some other exchanges in the future. Looking forward to your platform.

I just checked the comparison chart between different exchanges which Onam put up at the first page. It seems Oman have lots of good features.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 02:17:45 AM

Hello team. I like your features of enterprise grade security, risk management, and advanced trading tools.
But with the growing, crypto market and tokenization of almost all firms, coupled with lots of persons using crypto currencies for transactions, how does onam team plan to keep platform running without crashing?

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:18:54 AM

I just checked the comparison chart between different exchanges which Onam put up at the first page. It seems Oman have lots of good features.

Yeah, looks like this is better exchange. But I haven't checked whichever yet. Will check whitepaper before making any conclusion.
ONAM_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 02:23:08 AM

Hello team. I like your features of enterprise grade security, risk management, and advanced trading tools.
But with the growing, crypto market and tokenization of almost all firms, coupled with lots of persons using crypto currencies for transactions, how does onam team plan to keep platform running without crashing?

Hey there, we are proud of our ultra-high performance matching engine capable of processing in the excess of 10 million transactions per second with latencies as low as 40 nanoseconds. We accomplished this by utilizing GoLang programming language designed by Google which was specifically created for computationally intense server applications. The best part, our matching engine auto scales thanks to the AWS infrastructure that we will be utilizing. That will allow us to eliminate any sudden crashes or any  other issues related to overloading of the servers.
ONAM_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 02:33:56 AM

What does the private sales bonus mean by TBD? Does that mean their negotiating it on a per investment case? I mean its a pretty substantial investment but was just wondering what kind of bonus those bigger investors are getting during this period? Just wondering

Hey phantam, yes most of the Private sale deals are being negotiated on case by case basis with longer lockup periods for bonus tokens received. But the average has been around 30% bonus for most investments. We are actually almost sold out of our Private sale currently. We are finalizing the paperwork with most of the investors this week.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:51:49 AM

The Regulatory Compliance caught my attention in the comparison table you have in your website. I know that some if not many of the large exchange have what is called fake volumes and I am surprised to know that those you compared with are not compliant. Given you guys are compliant with SEC regulations (according to the whitepaper) does it mean you allow investors from the US?

Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 06:02:13 AM

Scrolling through your website, I saw "tradingview.com" listed down.
Do you have partnership with tradingview.com already?

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:15:34 AM

The Regulatory Compliance caught my attention in the comparison table you have in your website. I know that some if not many of the large exchange have what is called fake volumes and I am surprised to know that those you compared with are not compliant. Given you guys are compliant with SEC regulations (according to the whitepaper) does it mean you allow investors from the US?

This is a very important question. If they are US investors to participate in trade, then this exchange will be huge and highly successful
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:38:05 AM

This is a very important question. If they are US investors to participate in trade, then this exchange will be huge and highly successful

For me the most important part is one of feature mentioned for ONAM with regards to robust risk management. How the team wants to do this? I am curious to learn the RM strategy.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:22:38 AM
Last edit: December 18, 2018, 01:05:20 PM by faulerwilli

deleted because of scam
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:08:33 AM

Hey there, we are proud of our ultra-high performance matching engine capable of processing in the excess of 10 million transactions per second with latencies as low as 40 nanoseconds. We accomplished this by utilizing GoLang programming language designed by Google which was specifically created for computationally intense server applications. The best part, our matching engine auto scales thanks to the AWS infrastructure that we will be utilizing. That will allow us to eliminate any sudden crashes or any  other issues related to overloading of the servers.

That's quite a huge speed, such is of essence for the smooth operation of the project but i'm particularly concerned with the issue of security, what are the plans put in place to curtail any security breach from happening?, i understand that no brand can boost of a full proof security but any issue that has to do with such should be reduced at a minimum
Getadaaa

Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 11:20:29 AM

There’s a growing community of crypto traders. Also there are some popular exchanges with trading features. But still no single exchange got all features required for easy trading, speed of transactions, security, and trading pairs. Traders and other users have to make up the disadvantage of one with advantages of the other.

What make onam.io a preferred exchange?

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:29:09 AM

Definitely; rarely ever we see an ICO that allows US investors to participate early on. Usually investing is done through an exchange which sucks if you ask me; sometime you miss the good ICO and bonus pricing. 

nesh1

Merit: 110

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:41:33 AM

I just read their whitepaper and i noticed that they have the lowest trading fees (0.05%) in their comparison with other exchanges also did anyone check out their exchange UI on page 14? it looks quite easy.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 12:30:24 PM

I just read their whitepaper and i noticed that they have the lowest trading fees (0.05%) in their comparison with other exchanges also did anyone check out their exchange UI on page 14? it looks quite easy.
That's really great but I am confused here that this 0.05% fees are chargeable on per trade or it's chargeable 0.05% of your total fund which is you are using for trading purpose?
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 12:41:29 PM

Onam gives Margin Trading option in this app which is really much impressive for me. I need to read more details about this project.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 12:48:19 PM

Yeah, looks like this is better exchange. But I haven't checked whichever yet. Will check whitepaper before making any conclusion.

It's really hard to tell now if it will really going to be a good exchanges because it's just starting but for now I'll try to keep an eye on it and will going to wait for some updates about them.

At your service
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 02:11:16 PM

so many project are being released this days with similar features with nothing new in them!
so i would like to know how you're different from others and how you're gonna attract traders?
do you plan on bringing fiat in your exchange?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: