Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:18:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO Investments Why Risky?  (Read 2856 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ngano ba

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:57:33 PM

Ico investments now is very risky, this is becausr of the many ICO projects that are scams , introducing their good platform , but as the time goes by it is a scam projects and the investments might all have gone out , butcwe still invests in ICO , but see to it as much possible that it is not a scam projects ,make some very strict information about the projects, if it can be trusted before going in.
brooklynian

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:42:55 PM

Scam is a major setback for ICOs. So many people lost money to ICO scams because identifying a very good ICO became difficult and it reached a level where potential investors became fed up. Nowadays, you discover that many ICOs extend their sales due to failure to hit the target.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:36:01 PM

Ico investments now is very risky, this is becausr of the many ICO projects that are scams , introducing their good platform , but as the time goes by it is a scam projects and the investments might all have gone out , butcwe still invests in ICO , but see to it as much possible that it is not a scam projects ,make some very strict information about the projects, if it can be trusted before going in.
If so many scam ICOs in the system it’s becoming harder and harder to know which ones are legitimate because they are seem to appear to be genuine and in the end they end up defrauding their investors. Better to buy bitcoins than invest in any ICO.
Finestream

Activity: 3038
Merit: 604

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:14:14 PM

I agree.Today's ICO investments are having more risks compared before.There are already a lot of scam that are happening every now and then.So be more careful in choosing the right project you want to invest and invest only what you can afford to lose so that if that investment turns out a scam,you will not really lose too much.

Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:40:33 PM

"No to ICO!" Well, it is upon the decision of every investors. We got a lot of things to put our savings, we can trade, buy mining facility and invest in ICO. But for me, I want to use it as my capital in investing ICO or Trading coins. Unfortunately, nowadays scam projects are plenty. They just get our money easily. That's why I stay away from ICO because it does not help me a lot. Maybe, I will come back when i saw a good project.
ginellis

Activity: 85
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:57:52 AM

One more thing that has a lot of impact on ICO projects is that they offer a faint idea and the market is bottoming out. there are too many negative impacts for ICO projects. But risk will come with great profit. If you are good enough to know what you should do, invest in really potential ICO projects.
for now, most ICOs don't have prices that match their whitepapers, or their targets. whereas, if you think back, the softcap they target can make the price normal, but for now I think many ICOs don't care about softcap, and always extend the ICO they make themselves. well, because that's the ICO at risk.
To some how you are right but I want to tell that if an ICO project manager offers more than expectations you should understand that this may be fake and they will disappear from the market after collecting huge funds. When a manger is credible and he offers fewer benefits to its investors, you can trust him and his project and can put your money in that ICO.
strunberg

Activity: 1330
Merit: 333

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 12:09:17 PM

"No to ICO!" Well, it is upon the decision of every investors. We got a lot of things to put our savings, we can trade, buy mining facility and invest in ICO. But for me, I want to use it as my capital in investing ICO or Trading coins. Unfortunately, nowadays scam projects are plenty. They just get our money easily. That's why I stay away from ICO because it does not help me a lot. Maybe, I will come back when i saw a good project.
we should take away from ico projects now.except if we see good future from this project , such as eos or other blockchain technology based.if only just about token i am prefer to avoid it.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

babaya

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:03:09 PM

we should take away from ico projects now.except if we see good future from this project , such as eos or other blockchain technology based.if only just about token i am prefer to avoid it.
invest on ico project that developt blockchain technology maybe could be better choice.although its still contain high risk too.but usuall blockchain project has bigger support than other background on ico projects.
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:39:46 PM

Because of the many bad experienced of the investors and the scam ICOs , so ICO investments now are so risky if it will not be properly choosen and pick, this is because there are so many ICOs  now that are being launched in the cryptoworld  and truly it is hard to find a very true ICO.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:47:45 PM

Because of the many bad experienced of the investors and the scam ICOs , so ICO investments now are so risky if it will not be properly choosen and pick, this is because there are so many ICOs  now that are being launched in the cryptoworld  and truly it is hard to find a very true ICO.
investors was being trauma with past condition in cryptocurrency market.much of them lost their many by fake ico, otherwise token dumped when listed in market.so they think this is no profitable any more.
budiarmed
Copper Member

Activity: 381
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:51:10 PM

I think we can still find a good ICO project, as long as we want to take the time to do research first, do detailed research to make sure that the ico project that you are going to follow is really solid.

───[ PointGenieCoin ]───
─────────────[  ⭐ ⭐ Make money with your Social Media Content ⭐ ⭐  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    INSTAGRAM    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
sino22

Activity: 438

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:52:03 PM

my experience in the ICO is certainly very risky, if we don't know what kind of ICO we are following, it will lead to a scam, and of course I will suffer a loss from a lot of ico that I follow most of my losses.
kapalmabur

Activity: 2002

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:28:07 PM

my experience in the ICO is certainly very risky, if we don't know what kind of ICO we are following, it will lead to a scam, and of course I will suffer a loss from a lot of ico that I follow most of my losses.
Do you also consider the trends that are happening?

I even saw almost all good ICOs. I analyze many projects that are still above average, ICO scams will definitely always be seen and we can analyze them carefully, but this year the biggest risk is their inability to succeed in sales because there are too many confusing choices, more people choose to buy Coins directly on the market compared to ICO coins that do not have clarity after distribution, they even postpone the road map for up to 6 months, the effect is that the value they determine eventually goes down in markets like etherdelta and so on, the real risk comes after sales are finished, I don't like investments that delay too long with invalid clarity.
sublime5447
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:19:18 AM

because there are a lot of ICO scams. It makes people lose their hope about ICO investment. To what i know, ICO investment is very profitable, that is the reason why people create more fake ICOs to earn money
Yes you are right about that. The business is profitable only if you have the great project in the market. People here are very rational and they can easily pick a good ICO so they will of course invest. There are many coins in the market as well which do not have a good market but majority of the investors stay away and do not invest.

They rather go for the coins with good ratings. The image of ICO has been ruined by many fake impotent ICOs and this is why people prefer not to invest in this business as it leads to nowhere but loss.
Yes I agree, many ICOs are good but become worse because they turned out to be scams. Crime spreads faster than good things where there is a good ICO but investors can’t really trust it, the investors might be read too much about ICO scams are very common, so investors are afraid to invest in good ICOs.
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:57:55 AM

The biggest factor to avoid when investing on ICOs is market drop. Beside that, many ICOs are scam and thats the main factor why investor afraid to join in some ICOs.

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
Commotheon

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:43:45 AM

Wow! You have designed a great article. I hope that the BTT will have similar articles. I agree with your position on ICO. I myself invest more than 1.5 years in ICO.
You topic should stick because there's hug knowledge in your posts. Many newbies are not well aware about ICO. Ever know why some social media networks like Facebook and google banned it?, and why media is against ICO projects ?.
quality.crypto

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:01:02 AM

Wow! You have designed a great article. I hope that the BTT will have similar articles. I agree with your position on ICO. I myself invest more than 1.5 years in ICO.

Through Experiences, we may learn many new things about the ICO investment because through analysis it is very good to invest in the ICO's. After investing into ICO's whether you make any profit or loss during this time.
gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:09:55 AM

Actually I have get few good ICO for successful my investment planning,but definitely right my investment lot of lossing to many ICO .but why,I don't know but I have lossing huge my money.
Well the reason that many of the people do not believe in investment in ICO and have been feeling ill at ease is just because they have lost money to such ICO that promise initially to give back a certain amount of profit. This is not acceptable to any rational individual because market does not work this way. I suggest the best way to make money is to invest in some good coins that could be any coin in the top list.
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:10:36 AM

Basically, the crypto space is becoming way bit saturated and alot of money is coming in and going. So many people want to leverage in that by running ICO and taking up people money without any viable product. To be safe, it's advisable to invest in a project that have a product or at least a prototype.
Actually the crypto market is not so much saturated and there is still option for people to invest in any of the coins that are available in the market. However those who have limited information about such thing often fall prey to the ICO thing and majority of the ICO are not much instrumental in imparting the growth to investment which is the reason the why investment in ICO is risky.

It is not easy to find a great ICO with an advanced project unless you have the very core information about what to invest in and why keeping the market graphs in the mind.
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:27:29 AM

ICO projects have entered our lives with an incredible pace last year. People who follow the market very closely through these projects have very serious boilers and users who do not follow the market too could only hear information about projects. This investment sector, which saw a significant increase in the last year, managed to earn significant investments in the first quarter of this year, but unfortunately such investments cannot offer as much guarantee as before and cannot provide as much profit as before. Everyone can clearly see the end of the era of being rich by investing in ICO. And what risks does this investment vehicle have? Why is it not so favorable or favored by many investors today? Have you ever wondered the answer to these questions? In this article, I will tell you the answers and the reasons for all these questions.

Virtual Product

Virtual products are the first to be trusted or unreliable in ICO projects. The point to be mentioned with the virtual product word here is the expectation of profit margin return with the sale of a real and non-existent product. A token (product), which is not yet in the market, is sold to investors with a certain value. The investor thinks that when he buys these tokens, he will sell them with certain values and in some projects, he cannot go beyond imagination from some projects. In short, we are paid for a product that does not have any value yet and we think that we will sell it more profitably in the future. In this case, successful projects do not take place in some projects or completely explode in the hands of the investor.

Fancy Dreams

It is another risk factor related to the topic mentioned in a higher title. Once the project team has set a price for its product, it also tells its investors the price to sell. It is wrong to make such a clear value estimate for a product that is not yet completed or a product that has not yet been completed. As a result, each project will be successful and reach the target price and it can pass the price is not a rule. For example, let's say we get 10,000 X-Tokens for 1 ETH. The project team is going to sell this imaginary by stating that the value of these 10,000 X-Tokens will be 3 ETH. Then, we start to dream with this money. The big day is coming, and without any mishap the project is achieving success. In this case, the dreams sold to us become reality and we are doubling our money (who knows, maybe more?). But in case the project is not successful, our money is either decreasing or completely disappearing. In this case, the dreams sold to us are frustrated and have no value. This is why ICO projects sell us a dream when they actually offer investment opportunities.

Discenterless Management

The fact that many ICO projects have decentralized management is another risk factor. Since there is no center, the product to be produced or the imagination sold to us is open to many speculations. For this reason, our investments can be seriously valued with severe changes and serious losses may be experienced. It is important to note that this risk factor is present in many types of cryptocurrencies.

Law

Undoubtedly, I think many people know or predict this risk factor. In the crypto money market, unfortunately, there is no formal rule-of-law or formal legal framework (although not a few states try to take measures). Because this is not a legal framework or a rule framework, the investments in such imaginary products can be very risky for this reason. Of course, high risk means high earnings, but you are not able to do any legal action when you are defrauded in your investments. It is for this reason that many litter projects have recently made ICO and have made serious gains by making big picks.

Risk

Another risk factor that can be linked with an upper substance is trust. Since there is no legal regulation in this market, we can face many trust shortages when investing. Therefore, doing a detailed research on the members of the project team before making an investment will help us achieve a very useful result. With this research, the problem of trust will be solved and at least one risk factor will be reduced.

What is the biggest risk factor that makes you feel uneasy when investing in ICO? I am waiting for your answers with your explanations short or long.
Due to the anonymity in cryptocurrency, criminals can use ICO as a means of raising huge amount of money within a short time. ICO tokens cannot be traced to a person just like cryptocurrency, so there are risks involved and everyone that has been long on crypto is already aware of that. That’s why you should check what you’re investing and be sure that it is legit, although they are pretty much good in covering up, there will still be some ways to find out.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: