Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:56:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: First bounty Experience till 10000$  (Read 3139 times)
Asgard124

Activity: 55
Merit: 1

ApeSwap

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 02:46:43 PM

Well i have not been able to get up to $1000 from any Bounty. The only Bounty that could have possibly given me good reward is Darico Ecosystem Coin (DEC) but i did not hold as i sold when i saw the first pump i never knew it was going to go higher than it is now. Anyway, am still hoping for the best to come out sooner than later.

///    ApeSwap.finance    ///
                Stake now for over 900% APR!               

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fayoling

Activity: 882
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:58:03 PM

Recently it has become impossible to sell coins received during a bounty, many projects refuse listing for exchange, therefore many coins are worthless and lie in a wallet for a very long time, the only hope that the market will ever change the trend and the listing will happen

Iykecollinz
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:04:02 PM

It was a very interesting period and I think it was the huge success and earnings made bounties this popular, however it may be difficult to have any project earn such again as the market seem to have tanked so much and most bounty hunters are discouraged and it is quite understandable

qualambiengoi18

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:11:44 PM

I think you join the bounty right time crypto is growing vigorously and you join the right project well. Now it is hard for new people like me
overnight03

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:19:03 PM

I also joined some bounty last year. I made over 5000$ from that bounties. I joined DeepOnion and Elixir and other projects.

Can be made some nice money if join good projects and have some luck.
Your reward is really good , it's over $ 5000 . I hope I will get a good profit like you in the future . This really motivates me a lot

LDenis555

Activity: 317
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:22:32 PM

This is for the moral to newbies and ongoing bounty hunters

I can remember my first bounty experience , it was November and December periods on  2017. I started with Etherieum Blue bounty. Now its re-branded as Blue
I done Face book , Twitter , Telegram and Signature bounty too. but at that time i had newbie and junior member rank.

i think i done  2 or 3 weeks those bounties , finally i got the stakes , i was amazed it was around 2600$. Most from Sign bounty, i was really shocked and  amazed. then I have Done INS and Credits etc. special thing is that the period is bull run

Nearly i have earned  10000$ plus from bounties. so Do not Give and Quit.  Rank is not a problem is  this  forum , Do your  best in bounty.

now Bleeding period , now the time to start bounty because bull run may  come  in few months then your stakes value  is skyrocket.

Good luck
  guys
I think that almost everyone who is now present at the forum took part in a good company and got a good reward for it, at the moment there are fewer such companies, but those who want to make a profit on it, he gets it.
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 03:23:52 PM

Yes, but there is another more important lesson.
Did you trade those coins to BTC and then sold the BTC for real cash?
Because if you didn't, you are sitting on hugely devalued crypto right now, even if it was worth a lot when you got them.

Also, as you pointed out, it is important to note that you did your bounty hunting during the bull run.
ICOS were more successful and would sell out in a matter of weeks, sometimes, days.
Your overall time investment was shorter.

Now, the reality of the market is that bounty hunting is not as profitable as it used to be.
Different strategies need to be taken instead of just hoping and believing.

Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:28:17 PM

I proud of your optimistic approach towards the bounty reward. I am also a bounty hunter but still not accrued this much because of my silly mistake of not disposing on time and I continue to hold. If you have any approach for the choosing of the signature say very good one then tell me earlier.
umar22pk

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 03:30:37 PM

I started bounties as I remember since August 2017, since that time I done a lot of campaigns. From that campaigns I earned around 15000$ but it’s also fact most of that are not good campaigns gave very less reward.

But from some bounities I got a handsome reward like Genisis vision, Everex, Credits, Datum, Pundi X & Cube.
awakpane

Activity: 1274
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:36:19 PM

right. if considering the experience of last year all the bounty hunter campaign participants felt happy and happy, because they got a lot of income especially the current market conditions were very good and the price of coins was very expensive. Well, considering the current market conditions, maybe almost everyone thinks that crypto will end. therefore we should not despair even though it is now in a difficult period. we must remain optimistic and confident if in the future the market conditions will recover and the value of bets will skyrocket.
Asmh85

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:41:14 PM

You are so optimistic , but after the last bull the market attracted tons of bounty hunters and Scammers so rewards becomes less if you didn't fall in scam campaigns.
Last year was really profitable to the early hunters.
Yourodiviy

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:48:00 PM

At the end of last year and the beginning of this year, it turned out to earn about $ 50,000 on bounty, there were powerful bounties for electroneum, oyster pearl, snovio, pareto, dragon, gbx. But unfortunately I was greedy and did not sell everything at the peak of prices, only a part. Now there are pennies from these figures)) And the current situation with delays in payments, ico prolongations do not make much money. We are waiting for the crypto of spring)

imusify Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted
Whitepaper ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN Explainer Video
itsik78

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:53:32 PM

I can remember my first bounty experience , it was November and December periods on  2017. I started with Etherieum Blue bounty. Now its re-branded as Blue
I done Face book , Twitter , Telegram and Signature bounty too. but at that time i had newbie and junior member rank.

i think i done  2 or 3 weeks those bounties , finally i got the stakes , i was amazed it was around 2600$. Most from Sign bounty, i was really shocked and  amazed. then I have Done INS and Credits etc. special thing is that the period is bull run

Nearly i have earned  10000$ plus from bounties. so Do not Give and Quit.  Rank is not a problem is  this  forum , Do your  best in bounty.

now Bleeding period , now the time to start bounty because bull run may  come  in few months then your stakes value  is skyrocket.

Good luck
  guys

Yes, you earned great money and this is good money, but it’s worth considering that 2017 and 2018 are very different. In 2017, it was really possible to raise well and there was not so much scam, and if we add the current market situation and the fact that many investors left the market, it turns out that the picture is not very funny
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:53:53 PM

Good luck
  guys

I was with credits bounty too. And selling my token their is a big mistake.
I sold it for 1,000 USD  and after 5 days the price will be 20,000 USD.
It is a really amazing bounty but made a wrong decision.
Bitkoplak

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 04:30:05 PM

I also get fond memories of bull run prices, but for now, the market conditions are uncertain, to get a big reward must follow a lot of bounties, now ICO success does not guarantee prices will be high when exchanged, but this is not a problem, because the more we trying to get the bigger pay we get
Miklight88
Copper Member

Activity: 238

GDZKVBV3L3JU5TFDBWMUMPZAHD3OSM2I3TAJRWPG7KU5U4UZCI

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 04:45:26 PM

You are lucky , to have join bounty when it was hot and market was also profitable enough to be happy doing bounty but now the bounty has turn to something we can explain what has come over it or may be the bear makes almost all project scam and fail project and dev also now cutting the reward again.
andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 05:54:55 PM

Good luck
  guys

May or may not)) Nobody knows. What if you would have to wait several years for some of your tokens to skyrocket? What's then? Would you spend a lot of your time on participating in bounty campaigns for a ridiculous reward they can afford to distribute in such a market condition...

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄