Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:06:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the most promising cryptocurrencies?  (Read 22772 times)
Greenkarki

Activity: 420
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 09:06:36 AM

I do day trading and keepshifting to couns which do have good volume and good growth trend compared in kast 24 hours. I would live to focus on coins, ETH, BTC, USDT, XRP, XLM and BCH. These are coins you can profit even at crucial market.

Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 10:47:14 AM

As a recommendation you can see coinmarketcap.com, there are many coin choices, you can see the first ten coins. Coins like ETH, Litecoin, Tron, Cardano and others, you can choose one of them, or you can buy all the coins in the top 10 coinmarketcap.com
Kelvinid

Activity: 2828
Merit: 344

win lambo...

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 11:37:34 AM

I do day trading and keepshifting to couns which do have good volume and good growth trend compared in kast 24 hours. I would live to focus on coins, ETH, BTC, USDT, XRP, XLM and BCH. These are coins you can profit even at crucial market.
A lot of coins to choice which we think that it will be profitable today and in the future. But there is no need to invest all of them, we consider of what we can afford to have and to loss also. Can we manage those numbers of coins? It is better to focus on 3-5 coins and we can manage them easily.
Never think that even it have potential but it can't even grow if we don't do something to help it move.
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1162

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 03:23:34 PM

I would still go with bitcoin never losing hopes on bitcoin then my further thoughts on having a promising cryptocurrencies are ethereum, litecoin, waves, montero, Ripple, stellar and maybe even EOS
EOS platform were smells good now and it may overpass than of some potential altcoins out there. I will just stick on Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple also, they are particularly doing great, in fact they can manage to sustain the market even we drastically fall down. Better to take the risk among other Top 10 coins in the market rather than of new coins listed.

EOS was considered as a good coin last year and I even invested in it. But later their project got slow and we did not see much movement in it. I wonder if it is still any worth investing in it ?
XRP and ETH are always good and save coins to invest.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
aderidwan98

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 12:39:54 AM

ETH, STR, DASH, MONERO, and one more Ripple, you have to buy this one because I see the ripple is one of the best coins that must be owned, because I see a very potential ripple.
STI_2M

Activity: 253
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 07:42:35 AM

i'm trying to diversify my portfolio as much as i can, so i have the following coins as for now:

ethereum
dash
eos
ltc
monero
bitcoincash

there's nothing new in my list actually, most of ppl hold that coins because they're more stable than others.

YOSHIE
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1775

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 08:14:40 AM

In the cryptocurrency list that you display all the coins have a good chance of investing in the long and short term.
But for me more focused on investing in coins, Cryptocurrency, against Bitcoin, Ethereum and Dash.
the three coins were enough for me for a promising future, because the coins were fast moving and they were fast.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
iFruit

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 08:57:21 AM

In addition to the major coins that have been mentioned here one thousand times, I constantly search for alts which have some practical use, f.e. I buy some goods through MTRc coins or use MGO while playing games.
WillyZ
Copper Member

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

Crypto24Radio.com ❤️

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2019, 09:04:27 AM

Right now, it has to be BWN. It's the token of Bitwings. They are creating smartphones specially built for crypto. Their phones have biometric scanning, neural tech, cryptography and so on to create security for their phone. It should also be able to mine 2 ETH per month. They still in the private sale phase, so it's a great time to get into the project.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ www.crypto24radio.com ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
☀️☀️☀️ Best Crypto Radio out there - All crypto, all blockchain, all the time 24/7 ☀️☀️☀️
slocker

Activity: 490
Merit: 134

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 10:17:03 AM

What is someones guide that can be his list. Many coins are unique other have good market cap some have good price others can good in long term. This are some of the guidelines but this has to someones call. I mean we all want to have huge profit over night but some guides must be made before making some investment in something that can be good or bad in the end.
Vness10

Activity: 372
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 10:24:26 AM

Hello everyone, please write 5-10 cryptocurrencies in which you would invest, invest now or will invest for a long time. By long I mean from 3-5 years to 10. Except Bitcoin.

My list is:
1. Ethereum
2. Stellar
3. Monero
4. Zcash
5. 0x
Maybe:
6. Siacoin
7. Qtum
8. Lisk
9. Dash
I think all coins in above is promising and have a great future in crypto. If you invest now in any of this coin maybe you have great future too. And I think this coins will be still develop. It's for long term and if the market still bearish you can Hodl it until this coins give you a great profit.

http://7hash.com?ref=7f466fb77323861
qmclak

Activity: 275
Merit: 2

"Trade with profit"

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2019, 10:44:25 AM

I think 7 alts are good too.

1.Stellar
2.EOS
3.XRP
4.ETH
5.NTY
6.BNB
7.0X

♦[https://www.forextrendy.com/?hop=scdigital9]♦ ► FOREX TRENDY ◄ ♦TRENDS SCANNER ,Increase your chance in winning  ♦
wiik

Activity: 293
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 02:33:02 PM

Im not into full cryptocurrency for I dont have time to research and inspect thoroughly the technology behind and/or their purposes . So I'll make my judgement based on what is popular and is already used in my country atm. And by that , being popular means you are quite successful already , or you are already being used not only merely for exchange trading.

No 1. Of course its bitcoin , i mean no question here right ?

No 2. ETH , my second choice for this is the second cryptocurrency i knew. And it is quite promising still .

No 3. BCH , quite unsure whether this should be at 3 or 4 , but I think this is also good since a local exchange/wallet in our country already accepts this.

No 4. XRP , could be 3 also , but since XRP is not really familiar to me this would be my last pick (also our local exchange/wallet in our country accepts this.)

I know many will disagree tho , but yeah nah. Im no expert on crypto , so feel free to share your opinion Smiley

bitzizzix

Activity: 2422
Merit: 448

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 06:26:53 PM

All coins will have advantages depending on the analysis and expertise in choosing and how to manage them and in my opinion, the most profitable and most popular coins are
1. Bitcoin
2. Ethereum
and both of these coins have become market leaders so far, and other coins that I think are good.
3. XRP
4. Litecoin
5. BCH

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 06:42:56 PM

Everyone is having an alternate point of view see about the market and dependent on their experience they will share their adored coins to us, however we have to check everything before going to ventures since how far they are effectively building up the task. Obviously, there are numerous potential coins in the market which will give great returns once the market begins recouping.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 06:50:46 PM

1.Stellar
2.EOS
3.XRP
4.ETH
5.NTY
6.BNB
7.0X

You have mentioned nice collection of crypto coins as all of them are good but still you surprised be for not mentioning BITCOIN, no doubt you mentioned some well known coin and all of them are good but for me there are only two coins which are good as well as promising number one of bitcoin and after bitcoin I prefer investing in only ETH.
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 09:26:54 PM

1.Stellar
2.EOS
3.XRP
4.ETH
5.NTY
6.BNB
7.0X

You have mentioned nice collection of crypto coins as all of them are good but still you surprised be for not mentioning BITCOIN, no doubt you mentioned some well known coin and all of them are good but for me there are only two coins which are good as well as promising number one of bitcoin and after bitcoin I prefer investing in only ETH.
Getting bitcoin on your portfolio is a must. For someone that doesn't hold bitcoin, your portfolio will be depending on it.

Think of it that you don't have the king in your portfolio but they all depend to its move, it's either you can lose a lot and make almost nothing out of it.
There are also instances that you can make that much because they follow bitcoin's rise if it goes up.
Samirrandda

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 11:19:27 AM

From my point of view, I would prefer the new generation coins that have just released to the market last year, for example, I guess Link, quant, Elastos, Hot are very promising projects and their market cap is still small comparing to the coins mentioned.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 07:37:30 PM

From my point of view, I would prefer the new generation coins that have just released to the market last year, for example, I guess Link, quant, Elastos, Hot are very promising projects and their market cap is still small comparing to the coins mentioned.
For me most promising coin are bitcoin not all those you have mentioned may be it is good for other but for me it not bitcoin is best and after bitcoin one and only ETH is good because it has good history and it has been in market since long infect it is fist crypto currency which is best so it is most promising coin for me now and forever.
Greenkarki

Activity: 420
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 07:59:53 PM

I would always suggest the most promising crypto means that is bitcoin. And after that the second most promising coin is ethereum. We all know about the bitcoin, when come to etherum it has bright future. Many projects are coming based on etherum. And etherum is the second most top coin in the coinmarket cap.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: