Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:38:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Did bounty hunters really get token for free?  (Read 13547 times)
Cryptolord_ng (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 365
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 10:48:27 AM

I have been seeing a lot of post saying bounty hunters are getting stake for free, on some thread I read where some people are accusing hunter of dumping their token because they get if for free and this got me thinking......

Did hunters really get this token for free??

Working 3-6 months and using your hard earn money to pay for data on a project as a hunter trying to make someone else project successful, is that really a free stuff??

As a developer, if you meet an advertising company to help you advertise your project will they accept your shit coin from you??

If you employed and pay the salaries at the end of the month, did your employee got the money for free or will you still monitor the way they decided to spend their salaries??

So why all this people are saying bounty hunters are getting their token for free??

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Esterklu

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:23:49 AM

I am also surprised by the words that bounty hunters receive tokens for free. Yes, they do not invest their money, but invest their time and effort. I agree with you.
premiumproductss

Activity: 560
Merit: 119

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:25:18 AM

I am also surprised by the words that bounty hunters receive tokens for free. Yes, they do not invest their money, but invest their time and effort. I agree with you.
What does free mean? That you do not have to pay for this.
So I do not understand why are you complaining, you are free to leave bounty campaigns, if your time is so valueable.

Crypto0035

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 11:30:47 AM

What does free mean? That you do not have to pay for this.
So I do not understand why are you complaining, you are free to leave bounty campaigns, if your time is so valueable.

Lol.  Is he really complaining. He agreed with the OP
Dani4tech

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:39:26 AM

The last time I checked... Free means "without cost".

Promoting a projects costs time and data too.The hunters invests their time in promoting this projects so the tokens can't be tagged as free! It's a win win for both parties(The hunters and project owners)
hrunya102

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:40:06 AM

I think so say those people who did not understand and just decided to blame someone for the fall in the price of the token. The bountyhunter spends his time promoting the project, and that's the job.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:41:21 AM

It is not free, but a year ago bounty hunters used to receive huge sums for pressing like&share buttons. These times have passed, but people still treat bounty hunters as parasites)))

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
yazher

Activity: 2184
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:42:52 AM

We can do what we want after we received our tokens from the bounty campaigns however let's think about the bad side of it because after we help them raise their sells and gained some huge popularity in the crypto market. when the time we sell our shares the price of the tokens are dramatically decreasing. that will make them say that we are only getting our tokens for free because of the stressed by seeing the current price of their tokens on the market. it's frustrating you know.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 02:03:25 PM

"Free" here means we do not need to invest our money there. Actually, it's not free at all, because bounty hunters work for the project, then they get their payment by the token, the difference is just we don't need to invest our money to get that token but we need to give our time to work hard then get some token.
Noizebtc

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:07:28 PM

I have been seeing a lot of post saying bounty hunters are getting stake for free, on some thread I read where some people are accusing hunter of dumping their token because they get if for free and this got me thinking......

Working 3-6 months and using your hard earn money to pay for data on a project as a hunter trying to make someone else project successful, is that really a free stuff??

As a developer, if you meet an advertising company to help you advertise your project will they accept your shit coin from you??

If you employed and pay the salaries at the end of the month, did your employee got the money for free or will you still monitor the way they decided to spend their salaries??

So why all this people are saying bounty hunters are getting their token for free??

Well, I wouldn't say they get coins for nothing, they also do a lot of work to get those coins, and sometimes they have to work for nothing because a lot of people don't pay the money they owe.
Hanebel

Activity: 363

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:14:38 PM

Even some projects consider having a bounty campaign as giving their token for free when in fact, bounty rewards should not be considered a free gift. Compared to investors, bounty hunters have spent more effort and time which for me, is just as right as being paid for.
StatesManG
Copper Member

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:17:23 PM

No they don't get tokens for free. They invest their time and money to campaign for the project. Any one saying it's for free is only making a false claim

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
secondhandlark5

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:18:05 PM

No they don't get tokens for free. They invest their time and money to campaign for the project. Any one saying it's for free is only making a false claim

You are right some bounty campaigns have a duration more than twenty weeks, this mean that every bounty hunter makes time for each bounty campaign to earn some tokens.

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸 [ DESICO ] A PLATFORM TO ISSUE AND TRADE SECURITY TOKENS 🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻
🔸🔺 https://www.desico.io 🔸🔺
Garryk

Activity: 296
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:20:25 PM

You just discovered America. Yes indeed they get their coins for free by spending a small amount of their time. But I want to disappoint you now that it's almost pointless as the profit is greatly decreased

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
ghonkz

Activity: 459
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:25:07 PM

bounty is not free, we are working for that  Smiley
bounty just like advertisement but with low cost  Smiley
aomakun

Activity: 1020
Merit: 253

JangaCams.com

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:25:20 PM

I think that being a participant in a bounty campaign is a job but cannot be used as a main job. Bounty participants invest with their energy and time so in my opinion between investors and bounty participants are only differentiated in the type of material and energy

█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████  ████
████████████████████▀▀  ▀████
███████████████▀▀   ▄▄███████
███▀  ▀██████     ▐██████████
██     █████▌       ▀████████
██      ▀▀███    ▐█▄  ▀██████
██               ▐███▄▄  ▀███
██▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄     ▄███████ ▄  █
██████▄▄▄████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
FREE CHAT

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:34:36 PM

Bounty hunters invest their time and effort in participating bounty campaigns. Getting the rewards serves as the payment for the efforts that the bounty hunters gave time into. Some people think that doing bounty campaign lets you have a free token but the mere fact is that the bounty hunters earned them.
andrey111

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:35:54 PM

Is free? I would not say that. Bounty hunters do a great job. If not in the investment plan, so in terms of the visibility of the campaign in the network. With a large number of participants, social networks simply explode from the news boom. A bounty campaign is a type of marketing.
So, bounty hunter payment is well deserved.
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:47:16 PM

Most likely because it is easier for people to blame others for their mistakes. Bounty hunters are the same salaried workers (freelancers) but only pay them in tokens/coins, which at the time of hiring have no actual value. Only the time and competence of the development team will show whether these tokens/coins will have value.
VBCryp@

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:53:41 PM

Many people are always confused about this issue. By the means of labor, you work and receive payments. To get that result, you also spend a lot of time implementing the rules of the campaign. To me, it is not "free". That is the result of your dedication. The value of the tags depends on the partner you work(the ico project and their development.)
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: