Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:00:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Did bounty hunters really get token for free?  (Read 13547 times)
Sultanar484
Copper Member

Activity: 232
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:58:54 PM

Bounty hunters don't get any free tokens. They work hard to promote a project's success. Maximum projects don't pay them, some of the pay but that was too low to bear transaction costs.

rafa_uefa3

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:59:26 PM

bounty is not free, we are working for that  Smiley
bounty just like advertisement but with low cost  Smiley

And btw, not forget about how many projects even did not reach softcap, so several months of hunting - gone under the cat's tail...
Bounty advertisement - sometimes the only perspective for new company to declare of them

ripaex (https://ripaex.io/)
Marketplace
ejhayehm

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:01:33 PM

I have been seeing a lot of post saying bounty hunters are getting stake for free, on some thread I read where some people are accusing hunter of dumping their token because they get if for free and this got me thinking......

Did hunters really get this token for free??

Working 3-6 months and using your hard earn money to pay for data on a project as a hunter trying to make someone else project successful, is that really a free stuff??

As a developer, if you meet an advertising company to help you advertise your project will they accept your shit coin from you??

If you employed and pay the salaries at the end of the month, did your employee got the money for free or will you still monitor the way they decided to spend their salaries??

So why all this people are saying bounty hunters are getting their token for free??

Yes, you're right. Instead of paying by money, we have to pay by time. However, instead of do nothing, we can do bounty to get an extra income. I think it's worth to do. For me, I just join signature campaign and spend around 30 minutes per day to complete it while the reward is really good
munify

Activity: 386

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:26:15 PM

I think there is nothing free, the bounty hunter allocates time to do the work and in accordance with the rules set and after that the stone gets paid, and it also depends on the project, if the project stops and fails then there will be no payment.

GptVerse.art
A Metaverse App to Shop, Learn, Organize, and Play!
hesham51

Activity: 504
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:38:49 PM

I have been seeing a lot of post saying bounty hunters are getting stake for free, on some thread I read where some people are accusing hunter of dumping their token because they get if for free and this got me thinking......

Working 3-6 months and using your hard earn money to pay for data on a project as a hunter trying to make someone else project successful, is that really a free stuff??

As a developer, if you meet an advertising company to help you advertise your project will they accept your shit coin from you??

If you employed and pay the salaries at the end of the month, did your employee got the money for free or will you still monitor the way they decided to spend their salaries??

So why all this people are saying bounty hunters are getting their token for free??
Nobody will give you money for free, you have to give them something they really need and that's your time and efforts and you may receive nothing if the project is scam.
fadlyzuld

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:49:30 PM

We say bounty is a way to get free tokens that means we do not have to spend money to get it rather than it really free. We can do bounty campaigns in the free time and even if we don't get any reward, it still not impact to our life
Dzeronimo

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 03:50:04 PM

I don't think they are getting tokens for free, but, to be honest, I don't see many posts claiming that. Are you sure they are talking about bounty and not airdrop?
windfaraday

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:55:13 PM

Nobody will give you money for free, you have to give them something they really need and that's your time and efforts and you may receive nothing if the project is scam.

Yes you are right dude, no one in this world want to give something for free but always do 'take and give'. I think as a bounty hunter, we don't get the token for free because we help team and developer to promote and marketing the project because of our campaign can make investor interested with the project and help the project to develop. In the bounty campaign, maybe the bounty hunter aren't investation with buy the coins, but with the effort and time they always participation and help promote the project. Time is a money, and in the campaign so many time that waste.

█ CURAIZON █
We are Improving Healthcare, Reducing Costs, Saving Lives!
https://curatoken.curaizon.com
fvb

Activity: 1470
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:03:34 PM

The most valuable thing in life is time.  We spend our time promoting the project.  Carefully choose projects.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:24:00 PM

Actually this are all the excuses given by the project developers when they dump their coin in the market as soon as it hits exchange and then buy back in low and after long time they manipulate the price of the coin. So when they get full bum-bared by the investors they have to blame anyone so they just put all blame on bounty hunters and escapes.

Why even who are the early investors are also getting discount in investing and they are the one also who get the coin first and when the coin is listed they just sell of as their investment price goes down on discount basis so they are getting profit on low price also.

krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 04:25:16 PM

A lot of people nowadays spend a lot of time on social networks, websites and forums, and when offered to pay for it, of course you can say that it's free money. However, a real bounty hunter is involved in many companies at once, it takes a lot of time and requires him to be active, competent speech, good articles, that is, the use of all the skills of good marketing to attract investment to certain projects. Therefore, it is not free money and the same work as any manager in the office. This is work and it should be rewarded.
Harriti

Activity: 756
Merit: 256

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:32:37 PM

Nope Smiley. It's not free but it's a good way to get token without investing money as long as it's not a scam bounty campaign. LOL. I think it's a good way to get token if anyone don't wanna risk their money to invest in ICO project. But it's also not easy at the moment when amount of scam bounty campaign is increasing very quickly.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████