Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:20:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Did bounty hunters really get token for free?  (Read 13547 times)
glasbren

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:06:43 AM

I have been seeing a lot of post saying bounty hunters are getting stake for free, on some thread I read where some people are accusing hunter of dumping their token because they get if for free and this got me thinking......

Did hunters really get this token for free??

Working 3-6 months and using your hard earn money to pay for data on a project as a hunter trying to make someone else project successful, is that really a free stuff??

As a developer, if you meet an advertising company to help you advertise your project will they accept your shit coin from you??

If you employed and pay the salaries at the end of the month, did your employee got the money for free or will you still monitor the way they decided to spend their salaries??

So why all this people are saying bounty hunters are getting their token for free??
If considering the reward of bounty as free tokens than that is correct, but all the bounty hunter has to do some work before the got that reward, so it doesn't fully free, there are effort that need to be done before all the bounty participant get those coins.
tetyulfania

Activity: 653
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:14:02 AM

Bounty will getting coin by free if doing correct task of bounty, we have joined some bounty campaign project for getting free coin but we have doing task well for getting of coin. Maybe signature campaign is best way for receiving much coin.
robaya

Activity: 348
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:20:21 AM

Bounty will getting coin by free if doing correct task of bounty, we have joined some bounty campaign project for getting free coin but we have doing task well for getting of coin. Maybe signature campaign is best way for receiving much coin.
actually it's not for free, because I see the bounty hunter also do the job, and it's like someone who works and receives payment from the work already done.
the problem now is the price of tokens obtained from the bounty is also uncertain, sometimes there are good ones, sometimes the price is low. some even don't have a market.
Omtamvan

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:32:30 AM

Many say free because it does not require a large capital expenditure. in that sense, there is no need to buy with the investment money. with enough time and effort in working on the bounty and therefore does not pay them, they say. probably quite weird when you felt because the real bounty hunter working with time and effort and it's not the same as free.
richan

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:36:50 AM

It is free to some extent that they didn't participate in the private sales but not free since most of the time and resources used in promoting the project was obtained using money to acquire or their time just like a working person will be paid.
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:41:30 AM

Free means you don't have to invest money to get the tokens, so in that sense it is free. However we spend time, effort, internet connection and internet bills to do it but i think most people spend money just to have data and use Facebook right? So i think it's better to make profit out of it by doing bounty campaigns.

secondbtc

Activity: 180
Merit: 12

SecondBTC - Trade and Earn

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 03:46:14 AM

bounty hunters get tokens for  efforts
its not free,
they are getting tokens for there hard work that they do for different projects, so saying that they get for free is not correct word.

hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:49:35 AM

I have been seeing a lot of post saying bounty hunters are getting stake for free, on some thread I read where some people are accusing hunter of dumping their token because they get if for free and this got me thinking......

Working 3-6 months and using your hard earn money to pay for data on a project as a hunter trying to make someone else project successful, is that really a free stuff??

As a developer, if you meet an advertising company to help you advertise your project will they accept your shit coin from you??

If you employed and pay the salaries at the end of the month, did your employee got the money for free or will you still monitor the way they decided to spend their salaries??

So why all this people are saying bounty hunters are getting their token for free??
If considering the reward of bounty as free tokens than that is correct, but all the bounty hunter has to do some work before the got that reward, so it doesn't fully free, there are effort that need to be done before all the bounty participant get those coins.
I believe you and other people that said the bounty hunters are getting their token for free just virtualized the job handle by the bounty hunters and ignore the power behind the information they spread. Do you guys think the project owner are stupid? They are not! They know the power behind advertisement done by bounty hunters and I'm sure you don't know that this forum make more than enough through advert placement.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Sevarchik

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:54:04 AM

You ready to wear signature and post in forum msg, repost and retweet for free ?
I mean you know already what you dont get nothing for this.
Answer to this question and you have answer for question of topic starter

Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1219

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:54:49 AM

The answers to the above questions is NO in an emphatic declaration. People who have the mindset that bounty hunters gain coins for free are of the same thought pattern with those who are self employed and work for themselves but don't cost their sweat in labour when calculating their profit or earnings.

Bounty hunters are hard workers and earnestly deserve their wages.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:56:43 AM

We don't get token for free, finish task follow rules and sometimes get pay but don't have exchange is not free. There's no free because we do something for them and see " free " because money is wrong mistakes. If some people see it like that is not my problems because mostly they get bigger than people like me, of course can close their bill but not me.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Cenil

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:33:08 AM

indeed the bounty hunters get tokens without having to buy or invest, but that does not mean that bounty hunters get tokens for free, there are tasks that must be carried out during the bounty campaign, and even if the task is not implemented it will also not get tokens, according to me getting tokens it's free by participating in airdrop, because only by registering in airdrop, we can get tokens for free.
FIREBALL24

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

Xircus

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:48:28 AM

Yesi do agree bounty hunters never get  their tokens or coins for free,because they do by managing their times just to fullfill their weekly duties to complete their task.,and i would say that bounty hunters will be respective and receive the payments what they deserve.

tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:56:35 AM

It is not right. They spend time to promote the ICO then get token from it, they can earn money with another job in this time.
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:59:16 AM

Well said. I have encountered a developer who sees bounty hunters as a danger to the project and its investors. He cannot see that participants invested their time and effort too in promoting his project.
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:57:58 AM

It's not totally free. Bounty hunters are spending time and internet data to promote the project. The only problem is that many bounters are dumpers of tokens/coins.
xonecoinlovers

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:24:31 AM

The answer would be YES for that question, I myself also a bounty hunter, and I've got some token as the reward cause i've done some task from  projecct.

UBECOIN
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
hunnykaushal

Activity: 448
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:27:30 AM

They are not free, they work and promote ICO's as per instructions and then get paid.

Bounties are good way to earn coins/tokens with your hardwork.
martabaktelor

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:37:22 AM

I also think that it's not free, but token in the production of our struggle who the process is very long. To get the token we should strive for 2-4 months and this requires hard work. So when getting a token, this is certainly the result of hard work.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:42:43 AM

Tokens are not free, you should work to get thoses tokens. Or you should give some of your datas to get some airdrop.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: