Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 05:32:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Did bounty hunters really get token for free?  (Read 13547 times)
surgexvb

Activity: 445
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:36:27 PM

For many guys, this is the same job, as they spend a lot of time on it, and the results of work can be unexpected, many factors affect and there is always a risk of being left with nothing.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
hakertajniak

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

YOUC | John McAfee Supports

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:13:55 AM

I am also surprised by the words that bounty hunters receive tokens for free. Yes, they do not invest their money, but invest their time and effort. I agree with you.

Exactly. Investing using your time and efforts are not different with investing using your money.
Even some content creators pay their premium website to post the articles with huge audiences, and of course that is not free.
The ICO company must do something to protect their token price, at least buyback some of the tokens.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ujinice

Activity: 574
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:41:21 AM

I have been seeing a lot of post saying bounty hunters are getting stake for free, on some thread I read where some people are accusing hunter of dumping their token because they get if for free and this got me thinking......

Did hunters really get this token for free??

Working 3-6 months and using your hard earn money to pay for data on a project as a hunter trying to make someone else project successful, is that really a free stuff??

As a developer, if you meet an advertising company to help you advertise your project will they accept your shit coin from you??

If you employed and pay the salaries at the end of the month, did your employee got the money for free or will you still monitor the way they decided to spend their salaries??

So why all this people are saying bounty hunters are getting their token for free??
People say so solely from resentment, because they themselves do not know how or do not want to promote projects. They do not understand how hard and routine work that we have to do on a daily basis and 99% of work today has to be done for free.
rabinot

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:49:10 AM

we give a lot of things before we get a token, so it would be wrong to say that we get a token for free. you get coins in return for a huge amount of work that you did

⚫▶ BUILDERIUM.io Token Sale Starts ▶ July 23 th, 2018
Alpha0One1

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:52:22 AM

I have been seeing a lot of post saying bounty hunters are getting stake for free, on some thread I read where some people are accusing hunter of dumping their token because they get if for free and this got me thinking......

Working 3-6 months and using your hard earn money to pay for data on a project as a hunter trying to make someone else project successful, is that really a free stuff??

As a developer, if you meet an advertising company to help you advertise your project will they accept your shit coin from you??

If you employed and pay the salaries at the end of the month, did your employee got the money for free or will you still monitor the way they decided to spend their salaries??

So why all this people are saying bounty hunters are getting their token for free??

It's not really free since it takes time and some effort to get those bounty.
I just hodl my bounties, I do my best to get the maximum impact by waiting for the market to go north.
Some of us bounty hunters can hodl very long.
nelsledma

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:55:03 AM

If considering the reward of bounty as free tokens than that is correct, but all the bounty hunter has to do some work before the got that reward, so it doesn't fully free, there are effort that need to be done before all the bounty participant get those coins.
There is a lot of risk in working in bounty campaigns. It is not guaranteed that bounty hunters will token after working for 2-4 months. At the end when the projects ends and ICOs listed in exchange, after that you would know where you get tokens or not. If ICO get funds and prices in exchange you will earn big money but sometimes they will give you nothing.
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 07:57:39 AM

free it is saying is don't need capital or a big enough fee. This will be different to the ones joining the investment of course because they put their capital in order to get the token. If it is said to be free is not a problem because it is indeed the real style and just need time and effort to run this job. If it costs might just a little small for the purposes of such electricity or internet data.

xbudahx

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:34:32 AM

Following this logic, we can say that Madonna are getting their money for free, she doesn’t do anything, just sings songs, when I'm drunk I sing songs too and no one pays me for that.  Cheesy
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:38:58 AM

Following this logic, we can say that Madonna are getting their money for free, she doesn’t do anything, just sings songs, when I'm drunk I sing songs too and no one pays me for that.  Cheesy

Funny! some people still don't have any belief about the bounties because how can they simply pay for promoting their ICO. People should more than 3 months people working for the company in order to reach the hard cap, if the company really has the good development team and has the ability to move further will always share the coins to people who promote their company at the time of ICO.
gezhid008

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:45:49 AM

The bounty hunters don't need to put in any money, but the bounty hunters do a lot of hard work to get a reward. Sometimes we spend months getting worthless tokens, and the project side doesn't pay us because their project failed.
kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:53:36 AM

this is like working in office and they get paid for their work and it is also the same with bounty hunters. they work so they should be paid. who would be willing to work in a bounty without getting paid? bounty campaigns are a great help to advertise the ICO. bounty hunters don't invest money but they invest their time. just like one of the popular saying time is gold.
mechanic081971

Activity: 200

Zaydo

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:09:38 AM

I am bounty hunter and yes, bounty hunters can earn tokens for free but some of bounties for tokens are scam. They don't pay the bounty hunters for their task that the bounty hunters do.

Jr Member
(((    MARTKIST.org    )))     ►  Decentralized Anarchy!
►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No IC
happy weblancer

Activity: 518
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:23:25 AM

free it is saying is don't need capital or a big enough fee. This will be different to the ones joining the investment of course because they put their capital in order to get the token. If it is said to be free is not a problem because it is indeed the real style and just need time and effort to run this job. If it costs might just a little small for the purposes of such electricity or internet data.

Who says bounty hunters get their tokens for free? I'm a bounty hunter for over a year, but I have never heard of it. It happened that they did not pay or paid less than promised. But no one said that I get tokens for free!
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:34:29 AM

Its not for free mate, since you did your task like doing postings by wearing signature in such a bounty campaign. And you will get reward by time the campaign will success and earn money when it will put on a exchanges.
BogdanGFTP

Merit: 101

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:58:48 AM

Because it is not a hard work and it do not need professional skills. And it is hard to say that it is work at all. It takes maximum one hour per week and if for example you work for a project for a 12 weeks and you get minimum 240 usd (for bitcointalk bounty) your salary is 20 usd per hour! It is 5-10 times more than you could yearn for unqualified job in countries like Russia or China.
Svarora
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 10:16:13 AM

Ofcourse it is not free. Infact you work for several weeks to earn coin and that include risk if the project turn out to be scam. So it is the reward for your hardworking and you also help in raising the fund for organization

Timmzzy

Activity: 785
Merit: 34

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:33:09 PM

We don't get Tokens for free as a bounty Hunter I really have out my time, data and full concentration to lots of projects. Even in free town nothing is free everything we do out here has its own sacrifice one have to pay.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ B I O K R I P T ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
SaféTilt

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:40:50 PM

I am 100 percentage agree with you . I cant understand why these guys thinking like that. Bounities is really important part for icos.
Bounty hunters doing really great job for advertising. Also bounty hunters spend their valuable time for that and showing huge effort for these icos.
and bounty hunters working without money. they are working 3 months and after that they can not be sure that tokens have any value or not. maybe they can be rekt.
their 3 months or 4 months can be trash if that token will not performing well. so that is really wrong. i think bounty hunters doing is really good and important job for icos. you are right.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
BitcoinCommodor

Merit: 106

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:01:54 AM

Bounty will getting coin by free if doing correct task of bounty, we have joined some bounty campaign project for getting free coin but we have doing task well for getting of coin. Maybe signature campaign is best way for receiving much coin.
Yeah it is right and the difference between signature and bounty campaigns is this signature campaigns assures that you will get free coins after some time, but in bounty campaigns it is not guaranteed that you will get tokens or not. But the good thing in bounty campaign is this you can get many campaigns at one time. The rest is your luck after project ends.
Bunk67

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:17:31 AM

Bounty hunter are working hard on a project we use strenght and energy to work for project, we bounty hunter are pay less than the work we did on a project

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: